Hate The Last Jedi all you want, you gotta admit this scene was cute

Hate The Last Jedi all you want, you gotta admit this scene was cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OokukFHxwCE
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513292937548.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seriously? Just paste some watery CGI eyes and its suddenly cute? Its disturbing and gross as fuck dude. And it also breaks the laws of nature to let those plumpy things fly.

>Cute
Oh, I'm sorry sir. Reddit is THAT way.

it wasn't. fucking more hamfisted than gambit

youtube.com/watch?v=OokukFHxwCE
comically lazy

They just took the cute puss in boots formula from shrek 2 and applied it to the alien bird puppet cute scene

wtf I love veganism now?

I won't lie, it was seriously very sad to see this scene and I'm glad that chewie became friends with the little guy. That must have his mother or sibling or a good friend for him to cry like that

Are these things sentient?

it wasn't cute
it was pretty disturbing because the porgs are displaying a degree of sentience where they know it's one of them chewbacca is about to eat
and somehow he is guilted into not eating it, like the deed of killing and cooking the porg is not already done

Well in the film they were, which is enough for me

Well. That's kinda fucked up then.

damn... I'm never eating meat again switiching to soy schnitzel

>"dude, just turn off brane and go 'AWHHHHH'"

>porgs are friends not food.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513292937548.webm
This was cute.

>cute
Chewbacca became the first soywookie thanks to fucking Disney. This nigga used to rip people's arms off for the fuck of it. God damn this scene should have been cut out.

>killed
>beheaded
>skinned
>cooked to a crisp

But eating it is the grief trigger.

SQEEEEE
OWO
I FUCKING LOOOOVE PORGS O3O

why is chewy cgi? what the fuck? why?

This scene and when the porgs nest inside the falcon are fine actually. Shame about the remaining 3hrs or whatever.

>that bit when Leia goes through Snoke ship just like Holdo did at the end of the movie

These.

Holy shit, it's disturbing as hell. The Porgs know one of them is being eaten and we get a half-assed sad scene. I mean, it's not taken seriously by the characters but it also kind of is. You wouldn't act that way if a monster was eating human flesh around you. Either make a "don't eat me" joke in a very cartoony way and have none of it shown, or just show the character eating the pseudo chicken. But now we are conscious of the slaughtered animal and yet we are not distanced enough to not care. It's not a pleasant experience, nor it is an actual message or some shit like that.

If its not human then its ok to eat. Sentience or not

Are you fucking retarded or something? Chewie is definitely not CGI here.

Sir.... do you know what that means?

>so one of our heroes kills a cute, sentient animal for food, right?
>and then he wants to eat it but wouldn't you know -
>all the cute little relatives of our hero's murder victim show up and look REEAAAL cute while they're crying over their dead relative that our hero murdered and is now about to eat
>so to resolve this conflict he decides not to eat the thing

Are the writers literally retarded? Is Rian Johnson autistic? Yeah, great job packing "sad" and "cute" psychological cues into a scene for some emotional impact, especially on kids (to brainwash them into being vegetarian? but dairy is okay, so not vegan?) but in the process you made one of the heroes a monster in an irredeemable way. Also the Porgs are just fucking retarded for visiting their predator this way, no small prey animal would evolve to do anything remotely like this. Their behaviour seems borderline human, yet at the same time they're too dumb to have a basic flight reaction to obvious danger? Realistically what should have happened was Chewie should have grabbed another one while he was at it. At least that way he'd be consistent.

it's fucking CGI you brainlets just like yoda. Fuck off, you can tell by the lighting

>it's cgi, i swear! you can tell by the lighting from a 2005's mobile phone recording!

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's kind of fucked up desu I can see kids being very pissed off that Chewbacca just killed and roasted a little cute Porg

>that bit where she literally knocks on the door

You need to be at least 18 to post here, child.

>implying it was better than this

DUDE STOP EATING MEAT LMAO

EAT SOY LMAO

the theme of the movie is FAILURE. everybody fails at everything. Good guys, bad guys, nothing "works" not even suicide-lightspeed ramming. (sure it did a lot of damage but it didn't stop them.)

Even Chewy fails to eat a dinner. In this one brief scene he grows as a character to learn from the situation. Yoda pretty much says failure is the best lesson. Kudos for them to fit in ONE moving scene for super-bro Chewy, who BTW knew Luke wanted to be left alone, so he left him alone. Total bro move.

Well said, if anything WASTING the body of the cooked Porg is just an insult to them at that point.