I know I'm slowpoking here but what the fuck did I just watch?

I know I'm slowpoking here but what the fuck did I just watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85V7aqcwJ3Y
roboticrhaspody.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he starts howling for no reason

didn't this guy make these for his animation class?

Yes, he showed this video that includes him jerking off and fucking an imaginary purple skunk girl in front of his class and professor.

What bothers me about it is that some of the animation like the in-between frames is actually pretty fluid and smooth. The art style and of course the story are absolute shit but the guy isn't completely devoid of skill.

>he found an actual woman to voice the skunk

Did she take the part out of pity or fear?

She was probably a classmate.

>what the fuck did I just watch
A national treasure.

A memory in my brain just died from having you remind me of this

>people had to watch this in public

>yfw there's a decent amount of actually well-drawn fanart on tumblr

Why waste skill on this?

>it's ironic

so.... we're not gonna get a link here or...?

youtube.com/watch?v=85V7aqcwJ3Y

That's pretty damn kino.

It's a great piece of "outsider art".

The music during the montage thing at the beginning is top tier.

Yes.

I'm forced to wonder if the ex who dumped him for being crazy was in that class.

You have to be fucked in the head to think it's a good idea to make something like this and show it in class as well.

you misinterpret skill for pure autistic perseverance. Opening and closing a door 1000 times in a row does not take skill it's just something no sane person would ever be comfortable with doing 1000 times. Same with animating something with mspaint about fucking your fursona.

For a Introductory to Business Software class in my freshman year of college, we had to make elaborate PowerPoint slideshows about something we really enjoy.

Mine was about Godzilla, and was very tightly paced and animated to the tune of Blue Oyster Cult's song of the same title. Run time: 3:50. It met all the criteria and was fairly entertaining to watch, IMO.

However, one of my classmates made a presentation based on Ranma 1/2, to the tune of, uh, I guess it was the love theme?

It ran for 20 minutes (often staying on the same slide for 2-3 minutes, before it got to nudity, and the teacher shut it down. Looped the "love theme" about 40 times during the presentation too.

I felt sorry for the guy, but I was a weeb of a different hue.

That professor probably deserved a fucking raise and those kids extra credit for enduring it.

Why are the mouth movements animated with such unwavering dedication but every other thing about this is "8-year-old doodling in the margins of his history book" quality

>powerpoints with accompanying music
What the fuck?

Did he passed?

>It ran for 20 minutes

Jesus Christ, and I felt bad about my second speech for my college speech class going for 7 minutes.

Is this an american thing? We usually had to go for 10-20 mins for most presentations.

Unless it was some exercise thing or so.

In my speech class, speeches couldn't exceed 3 minutes. When you have a class of 30-something students all doing presentations, you need to keep them short.

I guess we got around that by having a few groups each time. Then again i wasn't in any speech classes.

>There are people like this in my animation class

please tell us your stories, preferably as cringy as possible

Get out while you can

How is it possible to be animation student without any knowledge how to draw or even animation principles?

There's a guy who's hellbent on remaking Powerpuff Girls his own way. He can't draw

It appears to be a physical, visible version of autism.

It was 2001, we had to use as many of the features of the latest version of PowerPoint as possible:. Mine abused the "wipe" transition effect to make Godzilla have radioactive fire breath, and defeat Hedora. I was so pleased with myself.
I don't know. I honestly think the teacher wanted to give him every chance, but it just got horrible. His autisim was far greater than mine.
Class was 90 minutes, and the presentation had a slide limit, not a time limit. He never reached the slide limit.

Worst part was still the looping music. If you only have 30 seconds of song, you should make your presentation 30 seconds... Seriously.

>30secs looped to 30mins
It's like a miniature version of a 10 hour youtube edit.

The sound design wasn't all that bad, but that's the only nice thing i could say about it. I'm more interested in how they fugged if she wasn't actually real

You enter the class and say that you want to learn how to animate

I just wonder what their interactions look like to other people.

This reminds me of a friend I had over 10 years ago, back in high school. He was a massive furry who was sexually obsessed with dragons. One day he made me read his self-insert wish fulfilment story where he had an anthropomorphic dragon girlfriend and introduced her to his parents. The story ended with his dragon gf about to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on.

I wasn't in his writing class but he told me this was an assignment for it and he read it out loud.

Media and social science colleges (americans mostly) are more about getting the right connections than learning to do shit, which you should know in order to get a job anyway.

So he went on to do the remake right?

>he made this and showed it to his class without anxiety
>it's been 5 fucking years since i decided to make a comic and i've still done nothing

Why put so much effort into this

He looks like a Frenchman.

>so, what kind of music do you listen to?
>nickleba-
>gotta go

ok, I laughed

Is it Timbox?

That's painful

nope
roboticrhaspody.deviantart.com/

Do you have a link to your Godzilla thing?

Wait what

I wish I were making that up.

There was a part in his story where he accidentally substituted his self-insert character's name with his real name.

>this thread