Did he disappear?

Did he disappear?

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/HillaryClinton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he is in a dark place, but worry not, he's not alone

He's even more fucked up these days. I don't think him living in a shed was fake

>page 6 already
funny how fast Sup Forums forgets

to be honest is his fault, no content no audience

let's hope so

how does he afford that 70k a month office? what do they do?

I'M

crypto
(Protip buy Tron)

he sell his manbutt

He went to live in a cave and survive off grass

I watched one or two of his videos on YouTube this guy has a major mental illness for sure

>Demands money
>Puts nothing up on milliondollarextreme or hydewars for over a fucking month

Fuck off Sam

he's completely mia, probably because he got rich off his 30 bitcoins

hopefully. i hope he realised what a joke his life was and got himself a real and meaningful job. like garbageman or something

Hi, Sam.

he wont have to work a typical job again if he handles himself right. he has made a ton of money in magic memecoins

that would be a waste of testosterone

>the alt rights hero is a 56%er

Assuming he's being truthful, he's working on like 5 different projects including a video game. Which is pretty retarded since that means they'll all take forever to get finished.

2017... I am forgotten...
2018... I am deceased...

>cucked out of a multi-million dollar deal by tim heidecker and his crew of city slickers
>made as a dumb, naive, small town hick who got his shit kicked in when he got to 'the big city'
>all his ideas stolen
>black listed from ever working in the industry
>childhood friends hate him for ruining their one shot at glory
>fanbase of edgy 14 year olds can't support him
>branded a nazi
>branded a racist

kek, typical alt-right wannabee tough macho man but deep inside a true soyboy like all alt-right fuckbois, and people honestly think alt-right even has a shot against the SJW armada? best be kidding nigga

Hi, Sam.

>70k a month office
Wait what? How? Is he renting out a whole floor in midtown Manhattan?

>hi sam

If 5 years pass from world peace with no content I will give up on him. Hyde Wars does NOT count.

He's busy scamming what's left of his fanbase.

sesh x sam hyde is goat tier collab

>kekworthy

Ever since he got banned from twitter he has to use this site:

gab.ai/HillaryClinton

There's a streamer that got shoahed in the same way called Britbong, he's been targeted, banned, blacklisted on a dozen platforms because his comedy and trolling has soured the grapes of thousands of beta nerds.

You can't make true niggas "vanish"

Fuck off manlytears

You mad he ripped up your autistic kekistani flag for £200?

>that handle

holy shit hahahaha

The town he lives in has formed a lynch mob because of what he did to that underage girl.

No, bong just cucked a particular guy who has a bunch of high-up troll friends.

See, Sam cucked an Internet loser in a similar way to bong, but he doesn't have any e-friends at ED so all that guy can do is post the same jpegs over and over.

hes finishing up kstv season 2 :^)
and that game

How would you feel if Sam actually died next year and it wasn't a joke?
Like everyone has always been joking about him and bashing him, but what if he passed away in the coming year?
To me it would honestly be one of the saddest, weirdest stories I've ever heard of taking into account that World Peace actually happened and I was rooting for those guys' success for years.

If you think that was real you must be mentally ill

How much money could he feasibly have made off Bitcoin?

The girl went to the authorities, supposedly. Word got around town and...

It was a simpler time.

Who?

I'm working really hard on a game at the moment it should probably be at least shown off in 2018

-S

he is actually doing that.
probably in crunch mode for the new year.

he's on Gab now desu, KSTV 2 on the way

not sure about btc but hes public stated his net worth is 600k which has to be from crypto, he mined tons of lite as well in 2013

If he had 30 as someone posted earlier in the thread?
30x$19000=$570000.
Subtract taxes and what he paid for it, and consider he would be a moron to take it all out instead of sitting on a bit, but he would be doing pretty good.

it's 7k a month

>good clothing
>scam
someones jealous

Zach here, thanks man

He's a millionaire now. He was worth 600 grand in the summertime when btc was 2 grand, bitcoin hit 19 grand a few days ago.

Damn, good for you Sam. Now, provided I wasn't a fucking retard, how would I go about replicating such results for myself?

zach where's the new album

one hydewars he mentioned that he sold some btc for 4k

Unless he posts his blockchain wallet like molyneux it's all about larping bucks

he said he was worth 600k when BTC was only around 2k, we also know that he holds a lot of ETH which was around 300 and is 700, so Sam is very possibly a millionaire now.

God, he looks like a walker.

>sesh
Aren't they a bunch of wiggers? Seems incongruous.

Good bait

Hi, Sam.

Step 1: Ignore /biz/ until you know what you are doing because most advice there is actively bad. Once you have been in it for 6 months go there to look out for new shitcoins.
Step 2: Throw money on the market through coinbase, transfer the money to gdax, buy btc, eth, and ltc in about 3 days because shit just took a downturn and it will be a good time to buy.
Step 3: Just wait and learn things and the market for the next 6 months. Don't try and daytrade because you likely won't do well.

Mine some ethereum if you have a good gpu.

is this really you sam? what's your networth? did you get on the QTUM rocket??

>Seems incongruous
I mean, doesn't he have a degree in arts and unemployed? I wouldn't be surprised if he was 1/4 black and jewish at this point.

Thanks, learning those words is a place to start. Now what about getting into stocks?

>see people keep saying btc is crashing
>its still at 17k

that is a fucking insane amount of money, how is a few hundred dollars a crash? is this coming from people that day trade? i have no coins btw so my knowledge is garb.

even the slightest movement drives people into a frenzy, basically whoever claims there's a crash is one of three people
- increasingly nervous buttcoiner
- pajeet trying to weed out weak hands and buy in cheap
- people who only just bought recently at around whatever price the apparent crash is going under

Didn't we drop this faggot when it was brought to light that he's just a rich daddy's boy who acts edgy to get his Yale-educated father's attention?

You're a chump if you buy any of his overpriced shit.

why the fuck haven't you uploaded any hydewars i know you have a few eps on the backburner

how much does molyneux have?

what's it like to be poor, cletus?

He is...forgotten

What would stop me from using one of those custom t shirt printers online and making this shirt?
I'd save 50 dollars and it'd look identical.

Nothing, plus you'd have the satisfaction of not padding a borderline pedophile's bank account.

1. It wouldn't be signed
2. It would be made out of cheaper material
3. If you're a genuine fan of MDE, you wouldn't be supporting them monetarily

he even gives you the file to make your own shirt for most of them and tells you where you can make your own so go ahead

alpha as fuck tbqh

I'll save myself the whole 60 dollars by not getting the shirt. Looks like shit anyway.

yeah it does look like shit, its a still from a youtube video

the shirt is actually $25

Instead of "Un-racisting Me" you should do your own documentary on the Zimmerman/Trayvon shitshow and realise it on the same day that Jay Z's comes out, you could follow in Trump's strategy and get free marketing from MSM as the raqcist counterpart to Jay'Z

*release

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

no one cares about trayvon or zimmerman 1, and 2. the whole le epic sjws thing is so last year

I seriously expect him to kill himself by 2020

it's literally the catalyst behind the rise of the SJW/BLM movement and also the alt-right, it's a pretty important cultural and political happening

hi sam

He's supposedly making video games and shooting a dumb vlog staring e-celebs like Eggy and Emily Youcis.

>muh medical insurances

>the whole le epic sjws thing is so last year

t. SJW

>shes 16 years old! Think of the children!
Why are reddit fags such white knights?

BLM are literal nobodies now

tyler here you cuck get off here

why are anons such degenerate pedophiles who pretend to hate degenerate pedophiles?

>fucks 60% of /r9k/s top waifu

Based sam

t. virgin loser who's just jealous he can't get any hot teen pussy.

He has several million in bitcoin and chills now. He rents a different car every week and beats on it.

I couldn't care less about some underage roastie, it's about Sam's hypocrisy in the matter. Speaking of hypocrisy, have a (you) for defending/dick sucking the guy.