Normal fags ruin everything they touch

Normal fags ruin everything they touch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bHw4MMEnmpc?t=2815
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>DAE CHILDHOOOD RUUINED????

Its time for this meme... to end.

I LOVE CRITICAL THEORY!!!! RIP OFF MY FUCKING HEAD AND SHIT DOWN MY NECK!!!
PLEASE KILL ME
PLEASE KEKOLD ME
PLEASE BURY ME

This I don't like the new Star Wars movies but in the end it's just a stupid ass movie, same applies to that abortion Ghostbusters

>io9

Does this mean that Bricken has finally divorced himself from this children's franchise?

These progressives sure love their cultural revolutions. They think transgression is a virtue

These aren't normies; these are legbeards and their soylent enablers. Normals disliked the film. This has been shown.

Behold the magic of Doublethink. They can't even defend the movie. They simply acknowledge that it is bad and claim that it is good.

Alright Sup Forums. Disney isn't going stop. How do we delay the inevitable Disney empire takeover? C'mon, we shit all over EA, we can do something. Not seeing the movie isn't enough. We need to send a message.

>it sucks on purpose

Look, more normies to reee on:

How are these clickbait sites even still alive

IS THERE A TEMPLATE FOR THESE FUCKING ARTICLE TITLES, A LIBSHIT CLICKBAIT GENERATOR

IS IT ON NUMALE INTRANET, DO I HAVE TO LOGIN TO THE SOY CLOUD

The ultimate goal of critical theory and postmodernism in general is human extinction. It is the ultimate contrarian endeavor.

>rob bricken quits writing shitty advertisements for children's films and gets a job at a refinery

user is right. They've practically mind controlled normies and progressives. What the hell do we do?

>Born in 1977

>grew up with Luke Skywalker

By the time he had sophisticated cognitive skills, RotJ was being released on VHS tapes.

>We are the rebels, but don't worry! We're also the majority.
These people are infants. The amount of sway their puerile line of thinking has is, however, terrifying to think about.

"We must deconstruct the meta-narrative that is life itself." Huh, I just figured out a better plot for the sequel trilogy than what we got: a bunch of insane nihilists want to destroy all of existence because of SJW garbage and acid-tripping navel-gazing. It's shit but it's better than KK's shit.

Uhhh...anyone have any ideas.

Actually, that's a pretty cool idea. Maybe not for SW, but I can see it working.

Send more anti-vaxxers on a field trip first to Chinese chicken and pig farms (make sure those farms use the strongest antibiotics known to man), then send them to Disneyland. Everyone dies of super-ebola

The obliteration of meaning from the human form.

youtu.be/bHw4MMEnmpc?t=2815

No... its time for YOU to end!

Its true, the double think and double plus good has started. Mainstream media has now become a meme.

The latest cheques from Disney must be arriving.

"Getting molested killed my childhood, but that was a good thing."

Its very easy to realize how easily citizens give up on their civilization and welcome barbarians after reading this self-hating, suicidal deconstructionists creed.

Rob Bricken will be first in line to suck cock, offer his wife, children and his own rectum to any age Islamic conqueror who wants to quench their lust.

> movie piss off people because of an asian woman
Amazing how sjw likes to boil everything into races

Some of these idiots have actually said something along those lines about Rapefugees.

do does people have ever seen a movie that's not for children? Would they crap their pants in watching something like Casablanca , Solaris (1972) or Clockwork?

Could make it kino with the right director. Wins Best picture by being more a "talky" film rather than a genre film. SJW academy eats it up and fail to realize it's criticizing the state of modern culture the academy puts on a pedestal.

Not a bad start...
I got one! #MakeASatanicPrincess
Let's get this trending!

Imagine being this much of a cuck.

Everybody in this thread go back to Sup Forums.

He makes some awesome points about character and plot developments that TLJ instills for the next generation to cherish.

You wasted a perfectly good set of dubs.

based tripsman blowing out the commie faggot

this mental gymnastics kek
>it was bad and thats why it was good

Dubs of insight
Dubs of retardation

2017 still paying attention to Io9 what in the fuck is wrong with you

Not realizing, its just an Siri, Echo or Alexa text generator writing these articles.

dude my imdb entry level films are high art!

Is this post-post-modernism?

Where you can completely rip a story to shreds, leave the mangled mess for the next director, cause blue balls at every hanging plot thread there ever was, and people will still pretend it's good just because it was different?

>IT'S GREAT!
>*moviegoers rate it poorly*
>The people who dislike it are just trolls!
>*more and more normies coming out saying they hate it*
>Fine, people dislike it! But that's why it's great!
>*even critics are having a hard time saying it's worthwhile*
>Fine, even I didn't like it! But that's why it's great!

This is getting sad.

Or, it is taken at face value and completely backfires.

communism killed my country, and that's exactly why its great

We already got that, and it worked pretty well.