T.J. Miller Accused of Violent Sexual Assault by College Classmate

A former classmate of comedian T.J. Miller says that the Silicon Valley star violently sexually assaulted her when the two were classmates at George Washington University and college comedy troupe mates in the early aughts. The woman, identified simply as “Sarah,” told The Daily Beast that Miller punched and choked during two separate sexual encounters. She also said he anally penetrated her without her consent during the second encounter.
>spin.com/2017/12/t-j-miller-violent-sexual-assault-by-college-classmate/

I for one am shocked that this guy was accused

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/silicon-valley-star-tj-miller-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-and-punching-a-woman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>TJ Miller was in college during the aughts

What. the. fuck.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

this guy is done

>another raving liberal sexually assaults someone

Imagine my lack of surprise

DRUMPF HACKED HIS BRAIN FROM THE FUTURE!

I guess he was trying to rape that one Trump voting taxi driver.

(((TJ Miller)))

If he punched her during the first encounter, why did she come back for seconds?

This is the same guy who quit one of the most successful sitcoms currently running because the cast didn't all donate to Hillary.

Wow.

Because women are retarded.

How did this dipshit get into GW, that's the real question here.

women only have self respect and morals when it's convenient

good. fuck (((Hollywood))). I hope they all burn.

>choked
Women literally tell guys to do this
>punched
That could mean so many things.

Why would she have sex with him TWICE if the first was so offensive?

He also beat the shit out of a cab driver.
At least he has the excuse of having something legitimately physically wrong with his brain so he might get off easier.

>That could mean so many things.
i dated a chick that wanted me to punch her during sex. i said know and opted to slap her really hard. was still hot as fuck though

>i said know
i said no* why the fuck am i so retarded lately

Why are today's women so fucking retarded? It was in fucking college, and obviously she was drunk, possibly drugged, out of her mind. I'm not defending this somewhat celebrity she's trying to make a rapist of, but I'm so frustrated at her trying to make a victim of herself. There are much worse rape cases than this.

shame probably, most of them started coming out once others did

These kinds of people have no shame, they would never even think about it again if the person they're accusing didn't have money and fame.

SO MUCH HATE

Him and his wife put out a statement.
The guy may just have saved his career.

Thanks for the correction, great story.

no need to get snippy

She doesn't even have a case to accuse him. All she has are some shadowed inebriated memories

>“It is unfathomable to me that he doesn’t understand that he actually put me through something I have to live with,” Sarah said, “that I never would’ve chosen, that completely, completely set the tone for my sexual adult life, that I actively had to spend years and years… un-programming,”
bull fucking shit, for a couple of rough things he tried to do, and she even came for seconds...fuck off

And he probably thought the Emoji movie being a laughing stock was the worst thing to happen to him this year

>be roastie
>consent to sex
>like it rough but feel ashamed about how much you like getting beat and fucked at the same time
>don't say anything for 10 years
>cry rape

What's wrong with women?

TRUMP EFFECT BITCH
PRAISETH KEK

>OF COURSE I RAPED HER RICHARD, SHE WOULD LET ME ASSFUCK HER!
*applause break*

They built their gallows, and then decided to hang each other. What an interesting timeline we live in...

Because every woman's voice matters.

He's only 36.

He put a beer bottle in her ass without her consent, too.

The original story, with graphic detail - thedailybeast.com/silicon-valley-star-tj-miller-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-and-punching-a-woman

this is my point that a broad on twitter didnt like, is they were dating so this isnt assault or rape.

he punched her in the face and the next day she goes back out with him..then has more rough sex with him. he raw dogged her in the ass with no lube and stuffed a beer bottle in her and she just took it.

if he was into that stuff and she wasnt it's her responsibility to speak up to what she is or isnt comfortable with. if she was out repeatedly fucking this guy with beer bottles it is apparently consent. the real crime is lack of communication - not rape like they are trying to frame this.

she waited 10 years because she found out how successful he is. do you think this would even be an issue if TJ was working at a gas station right now?

>The woman, identified simply as “Sarah,” told The Daily Beast that Miller punched and choked during two separate sexual encounters. She also said he anally penetrated her without her consent during the second encounter.
>She also said he anally penetrated her without her consent during the second encounter.
>without her consent

this kinda implies that she did consent to getting punched and choked, which lets be perfectly frank, some women are into

I hope he rots

>Miller punched and choked
>he anally penetrated her without her consent
Oh jeez. Must have been an absolute treasure trove of physical evidence when this happened. Sure would have been a pretty straightforward matter.

>two separate sexual encounters
Oh, right so she came back for more. Gee, I wonder how someone lets themself be alone with a person who supposedly assaulted them once already? Oh right, it wasn't assault. They were just two tards with a kink, but she got pumped and dumped, hit the wall a decade later, and now he's famous and it's trendy to be a rape victim and she got a clever idea.
Lol these whores.

Record every fuck. Evidence of consent.

why exactly?

It almost like every other male feminist who supported Hillary are horrible people trying to get into close to easily manipulated women.

>punched and choked during two separate sexual encounters
>two separate sexual encounters

Uh, what?

For being a piece of shit who literally assaulted a cab driver for being a Drumpf supporter

He should have had his career ended because of that alone.

Also, he has one of the most irritating voices I've ever seen and is genuinely 100% not funny at all. He's a waste of life with no redeeming qualities to offer this world

Yeah, he's a libshit but this is nothing. Fuck that roastie.

the real reason he isn't with the show any more is foggy as shit

supposedly in general he was terrible to work with, always showing up to work late or high as fuck and he just has a belligerent and demeaning personality

Chads who get tricked into being numales always implode.

Hi TJ

thats pretty hot t b h f a m

>be woman who fucked a celebrity when they were unkown
>realise they can get a quick buck
>'pay me X or ill tell media that we had rough consensual sex'
>fuck off
>THIS MAN HAD SEX WITH ME AND TWISTED MY NIPPLE ON 5 SEPARATE OCCASIONS

Go back to /r/MGTOW

Hi Sarah

seems like a guilt or shame conscience which causes them to act fucking stupid and assume everyone acts like they do

You're fucking retarded if you think a recording of her giving consent is in any way going to help you in this day and age. It's okay for women to withdraw consent later, and that does still make it rape.

most of the other rapes and sexual assault cases were framed around the power the actors had over regular people.

tj was a broke college student so how is this another assault?

it goes a hell of a long way to creating doubt

and if you play such a video and there are any men on the jury then you are as good as clear because you put the image into their minds that it could happen to any of them

Maybe you should read the article and not hate women for 2 seconds user.

But we are all numales.

>they were dating so this isnt assault or rape.
I suggest you look up the law, lest you end up convicted in one of those so-called "false" accusations.

>it's a I had consensual sex with him but it was still rape

KILL
ALL
MALES

ALL
MALES
ARE
RAPISTS

These things don't need to go to the courts. You'll be found guilty in the public conscience and will be permanently fucked.

>Miller punched and choked during two separate sexual encounters. She also said he anally penetrated her without her consent during the second encounter.

I assume the punching and choking was semi-consensual kinky shit and the buttsecs was actual rape.

i hate this guy but this character assassination is getting out of hand

I am feeling really upset about all of this. I raped several women, and no one is talking about it just because I am not famous.

#forgottenrapists

who is this guy? Bitches like being punched and choked.

This, no one even thought twice about those four dudes who got accused of rape in the rolling stone magazine. The west Memphis three are just the south side of fucked since the state got to "free" them and still made them serve eighteen years. Their own town knew they didn't do it yet they were easier target.

I bet you the story already got debunked but will fade so no one has to admit fault.

yea right, nice joke. as if repressed "family oriented" conservatives are not the most depraved shit birds on the planet, doing hard drugs with male prostitutes hoping a black hole will swallow em and their shame out of this plane of existence. and lets not mention the true cultural warriors like serial fuckhead bill oriley haha, the pinnacle of "your guy" who happens to be the pinnacle of the sexual molester who abuse their position of power

*know need

Dumb roastie vs. smug obnoxious liberal

I don't know who to cheer for.