Alright Sup Forums, how would YOU write the ending to Samurai Jack?

Alright Sup Forums, how would YOU write the ending to Samurai Jack?

Other urls found in this thread:

moviefone.com/tv/samurai-jack/81169/season-5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jack Defeats Future Aku
>Finds another portal
>Defeats Past Aku
>Rapidly ages (like the lava viking guy) and dies happily

I wouldn't.
That's too much pressure for me, kthxbye.

I don't really care as long as the viking beard crown scene shows up.

I'm going to be mad as fuck if they retcon that. Otherwise anything is good. Samurai Jack is about the ride, not the destination.

>Jack kills future Ali
>Defeats the Guardian
>Goes through the portal
>He's still in the future with the Guardian
>Turns out the portal only goes back 8 minutes

Jack realizes that he couldn't defeat the Guardian because if he goes back to the past, he's going into an alternate universe, leaving this one to suffer under Aku forever. He finally destroys Aku and then beats the Guardian in two epic battles (that are each more awesome than an entire season of the original show combined), goes back to the past, and destroys Aku there.

Oh yeah, and no fucking timeskip, what the fuck

>jack starts rapidly jumping into the portal over and over

>takes him decades to get back to the past

>proceeds to run at the portal over and over

Like this

WA-CHA

Oh, and the first of the epic battles should incorporate the crown scene, so perhaps some more limited timeskip would be needed after all. None of this "I do not age" bullshit though, for sure.

What even is the logic behind this?

The same way the IDW comic did it: Jack accepts his failures, realizes going pack to the past isn't important anymore, and decides to defeat Aku with his friends in the future. Too bad that dumb "didn't age for 50 years" thing happened.

>Jack kills future Ali
>Ali
Genndy could get into trouble if he did this

Send him further in to the future and have it end with him screaming "AKUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" followed by the normal end credits.

>Jack is about to kill Aku
>Aku tries to send him to the future again
>Jack somehow manages to turn the spell against Aku
>Aku gets sent into the future instead of Jack
>he arrives on a future where he's just a distant memory, and his evil is no longer law
>an old Jack, looking like pic related, greets him as soon as Aku gets to the future
>turns out Jack ages slowly and he's now thousands of years old
>Aku and Jack have one last conversation before Jack finally kills him for good

>jack kills future ali

So thats how he died

Make it end the same way as the comic ending

Jack defeats AKU
Goes back.
Defeats past AKU.

>Aku is losing his final battle with Jack
>Aku tries to brag and joke that Jack isn't really hurting him
>But then as he realizes he's going to die for real, he gets really scared and sad
>Jack rubs it in by saying it's not even a fraction of the suffering Aku has caused others

Maybe the fight with past-Aku is quicker and funnier?
Jack gives a dramatic speech about all the terrible things Aku does in the future, and Aku is delighted, then Jack kills him suddenly.

thats pretty clever

>Jack finds a portal Aku missed
>he fights Aku for it, but can't beat him
>Ashi gives her life to distract Aku so that Jack can go back in time
>Jack is only able to set the portal to send him back about 30 years
>he has a moment of despair, but then suddenly DETERMINATION
>sweeping orchestral montage of Jack waiting and traveling until at last he busts into the Cult of Aku's stronghold and rescues Ashi and her sisters as children
>as the montage continues, you see the girls grow, trained by Jack to be samurai like himself
>you also get to see brief snippets of their happy lives together
>montage ends, and Aku is once again at the last portal ready to destroy it
>Jack crests a nearby hill
>the Seven Daughters of the Samurai rise up beside him
>WHA-CHA
>roll credits

Bonus after credits scene:

>past Aku is smashing up Jack's hometown
>a portal opens near him and 8 badass samurai stride out
>close-up on Aku's face: "Uh-oh."
>cut to black

>Jack defeats Aku
>Jack realizes while he could go back and stop everything from happening he'd also be erasing the stories and lessons from his journeys
>"There is still much evil out there that has been allowed to grow thanks to aku"
>Jack teaching a whole variety of new samurai disciples from normal humans to aliens to the occasional robot
>pan out to the excavation and rebuilding of Jack's home
>WACHA

I was going to write something, but I can't top that. maybe have Ashi going to the past to live the good life she never had with a loving family.

THISSS THISSSS ONE WINS

>Jack gets back to the past
>Cut to scene from first episode completely unchanged
>Aku sends Jack into the future and says they will meet again like before
>This time, right where the scene normally ended, a second portal opens behind Aku
>Jack lunges out of it straight for Aku
>WACHA

GOAT

Genndy is that you?

>Jack finds a time portal
>he finally goes through it and goes back in time
>he only goes back fifty years
>he has to help all the people over again
>this time he has the Horn of Eld

That's actually pretty good.

>gets back to the past
>kills Aku
>still stays immortal
>throughout the ages he sees all the people he would have helped
>ending scene with Ashi and her sisters all alive

>Aku opens up another portal Jack goes through
>Jack also pulls him in
>Jack and Aku fight till the end of time symbolizing how the battle between good and evil will never end because without good there can be no evil.

>Makarov speaks in a dark elevator
>Remember, no russian
>Steps out of the elevator with him
>Shoots innocent civilians and causes WW3
>WHA-CHA

Best ending

Oh fuck yes!

Time skip.
50 more years pass. Aku has been defeated, wild Scots roam the world, shit-talking everyone they see.
Jack returns to the Guardian's portal. "It's you, my man."
Wha-cha

No, no
>Aku Sends Jack to the future
>"I wonder what I should say to him in the future..."
Cue the original opening dialogue with Mako
>"Long ago, in a distance land.."
>New portal opens behind Aku and Jack steps out
>"Now the fool seeks to return to the past"
>Jack says "I just did"

WACHA

This wins

Sup Forums cannot write, only ship and complain.

Not bad.

Me likey.

The guardian should be alive again.
If it takes jack 8 mins or more to beat him, it's a lost battle, even if he win.

badass

20 MINUTES

>The sword becomes corrupted. Requires a noble sacrifice to restore.
>Ashi throws herself onto the blade, as Jack still holds it
>Ashi says, "You freed me from the lies. You showed me what good the future could hold. You made me realize who I truly was, and where I always was meant to be.
>[Ashi places her hands over Jack's and draws herself farther onto the sword ]
>"Always by your side...Your right hand...Your sword"
>Ashi becomes glowy white spirit energy and the sword is restored.
>Jack then slays Aku and sets out to fix the future. Sword at his side.

This isn't really writing an ending but i'd bet actual money that scatbot is going to be the cause of death for Aku by getting him to confront Jack face to face by telling him Jack lost his sword after he found it.

Now the real ending will be disappointing

Thanks user

>Future Jack loses his sword again
>Only way to defeat Aku is to return to the past and save Past Jack who still has his sword.
>Future Jack returns to the past and saves himself but doing so created a time paradox where all the events leading to the moment never happen and Future Jack disappears.
>Past Jack defeats Aku by sending him to the future where he tries to undo the future that is Jack.

Alright so Jack is captured and strung up like his dad. Y'know irony and all that. Aku is being a real dick. Ashi shows up to free Jack. Aku then starts shit talking her to the point she stupidly attacks him. She gets stomped. Aku gets a devilish idea. Since we're playing the greatest hits, why don't I fling Ashi 1000 years into the future where my evil is even more law. He shoots Ashi through the portal. Aku gloats over the seemingly broken Jack. Jack musters the strength to break free. Kills Aku and dies in the process. There's no going back to the past anyhows.
Cut to the future, Ashi falls into the future like Jack did. But it's a utopia.She spends some time journeying through the future. There's no sign of Aku's rule. She stops somewhere, the camera doesn't show what she's doing. She walks off into the sunset, camera pans over to a small simple memorial to Jack.
HWAJACK

I put this in another thread, but here goes again.

For whatever reason Aku tries to throw Jack further into the future to end the battle or avoid it altogether. Uses the same black and white, forward-only portal as he did in the beginning.

Ashi pushes Jack out of the way, falls in instead or something, taking his place. Jack, now with no more Ashi, kills Aku and resolves to help rebuild the world instead of finding a way back.

Final scene is Ashi exiting the Aku-generated time portal an unknown number of years in the future and seeing the bright new world Jack helped create.

I don't know how I would write the ending of Samurai Jack.

I just want Jack to find peace and live the rest of his life in his own country and time.

But at the same time, I think that Jack is now bond to this time. I wonder if after all these years he would still choose to go back to the past.

Take the IDW comic from a couple years back.

Never make that comic.

Make that the final season.

That's all.

No matter how it ends, Sup Forums is going to bitch about it

i hate this, but i could totally see genndy pulling some shit like this

This is the right answer.
But this is the best one.

They actually released the synopses for the final 2 episodes today. Doesn't actually reveal much, but I still wouldn't recommend looking if you want to avoid spoilers. moviefone.com/tv/samurai-jack/81169/season-5/

Oh you know what's gonna happen

>Jack swings his sword
>Aku flies away
>probably say something like "I'LL BE BACK SAMURAI"
>then Aku'll flutter over the horizon
>they won't see each other for about a week

Nothing but dog anuses for 20 minutes.

Jack fucks Ashi. Then he fights while fucking Ashi. He defeats Aku at the same time he cums with Ashi. Ashi smiles and then he asks for a second round.

The end.

I'm glad that these really don't reveal much

>ashi falls into the future
>jack has everything prepared so she could live a happy life
>he left her his robe and sword

>jack fights aku
>after a long and brutal battle, he vertically slashes aku in half
>aku's body disappears
>"it was just a hologram"
>FOOOOOOOLISH SAAAAAAMURAAAAAAIII WAAAARIOOR

>aku fires a barrage of lasers, all of them hit jack in the face
>" i have a shield"

QUADS

>epic battle
>Aku is slain
>future people unite and rejoice
>Jack gets a magic potion from a wizard to send him back to his time
>cut to Jack explaining his exploits to some chick at the check-out counter of S-Mart
>weird old lady suddenly interrupts
>IT IS AKU
>Jack grabs his sword and makes a grand display for all the listeners who doubted his tale
>Aku is slain once more
>Jack grabs the chick from the check-out line
>"Hail to the samurai, baby."
>they kiss
>credits

>no credits music
>just a black and white scroll of names with the sound of a ambient nature and a river in the background

Jack in the future destroys Aku, but had to sacrifice his sword. He then goes through a portal back to the past, only to arrive just in time to watch Aku cast the time spell. But this time, future Jack pushes his past self out of the way and goes through the portal in his stead. As future Jack travels through the time portal for the second time in his life, he realizes that although he has saved his people, he himself will never return to the past. When future Jack reaches the end of the portal, he accepts his fate and makes no effort to avoid the flying cars this time. Meanwhile, past Jack destroys Aku once and for all, but is left wondering who was the mysterious warrior that saved him.

*Man Comes Around Starts Playing*

>Aku is too late to stop Jack from reclaiming his sword
>is forced to retreat
>starts having a mental breakdown on how the samurai is going to be around forever
>NO! NO MORE!
>THE SAMURAI WILL DIE!
>he calls in everyone
>every assassin
>every bounty hunter
>every robot drone
>every demonic minion
>he amasses an indescribably huge army to the foot of his dark citadel
>WHEN THE SAMURAI COMES YOU WILL ALL DESTROY HIM!
>But master, how do you know he will come here?
>Aku creates a time portal at the top of his tower
>HE WILL COME.

Am I the only one that doesn't really care how it ends but is just blown away that were finally gonna see Aku meet his demise? After all these years of running away he's finally gonna be defeated by Jack for good. I'm just too fucking hype for that.

>Jack learns of the portal
>he knows that he can't get to it past Aku's army
>not alone
>enter ghost Scotsman and an army made up of every ally from the first four seasons
>Woolies
>Archers
>the fish men
>the jumping monkeys
>the ravers
>the spartans
>the dragon
>the moth aliens and their fleet
>the shaolin monks
>everyone
>cue amazingly over-the-top battle sequence
>Aku enters the fray just as Jack is about to reach the portal
>starts destroying his friends
>Jack turns back to save them
>every time that Aku is struck, he tries to escape, only to be stopped by Jacks allies
>Jack prepares to finish off Aku while the scene references their first battle
>Aku is defeated and Jack enters the portal

>Turns out the portal only goes back 8 minutes

He puts his pee pee inside Ashi and the back to the past back to the pass samurai jack

I'm sad desu. As evil as he is, Aku is one of my favorite characters in anything. Knowing he'll finally be gone for good is a bit of a let down.

>Jack fights his way to Aku
>it is revealed Aku had the sword the whole time
>destroys it then and there
>easily kills Jack
>the malaise persists
>it was always dull because the Samurai was never a real threat

The easy route:
>Jack goes back in time
>Defeats Aku
>saves his father and mother
>end scene with perfect future

The cliche and most likely way:
>Jack defeats Aku in the Future
>Jack realizes that all of the various aliens he had helped along the way were refugees who were allowed to settle on Earth by Aku - both to provide more innocents to oppress and to fulfill his massive ego - would not be here if there was no Aku to conquer Earth and open it up to Alien migration
>Maybe something about killing everyone in the future by changing the past, but this show has always run on a destiny theme anyway so maybe they'd have been born and lived regardless
>Jack decides to stay and maybe find some science way to change the past while preserving the future or something.

The Twilight Zone twist:
>In their final battle, Aku reveals that the Samurai Jack has already returned to the past and defeated the Aku that enslaved his parents.
>Defeating Aku merely binds the demon back into his corrupted tree form, and though Samurai Jack succeeded and eventually became a wise and noble emperor, he finally died and both the Samurai and his demonic nemesis passed into myth. Aku woke again and then enslaved the Earth.
>Now Jack must CHOOSE! Either stay in the future and guard Aku's prison for all time so that he may never be released again, or return to the past and let the cycle repeat ETERNALLY! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Double Twist:
>Aki is sent to the past to defeat Aku in his moment of weakness after Samurai Jack is sent to the future.
>Samurai Jack stays in the future, creating a great order of holy warriors to guard Aku's prison for as long as possible. Perhaps even becoming the ruler of a kingdom which slowly grew in the land protected by the holy order.
>In the end, Samurai Jack returns to the past, bearded and crowned. But not to his own time, but to when Aku escaped the second time.
>He shall finally undo the Future that was Aku.

>Twilight Zone twist
holy fuck that would be so good

Just when he's about to defeat Aku, it's revealed everything was just elaborate special effects for TV show Jack was unknowingly the star of

That's why everything was a robot.

What about those sisters that weren't?

>be jack
>about to explode an UNSPEAKABLE EVIL into ashi
>"FOOLISH SAMURAI" yells Aku and Jack just stares while looking into Aku's eyes
>commit seppuku

Id fucking watch this

NO.

I'd write this kind of ending, only this time Jack jumps after Aku and impales him.

I hope the last episode is basically like what happened last Saturday; he accepts that he doesn't have to return to the past because he has already made a better future. This is where his friends are, and his family admittedly had a pretty good life already, so returning to the past would bring more sorrow ultimately than just staying in the future.

>episode 9 ends with Jack about to face Aku
>episode 10 begins
>it's literally just Jack And The Baby remade from scratch
>no proper ending
>show gets rebooted again 14 years later

>Jack and Ashi fight against Aku
>Aku obliterates Ashi
>Jack gets mad and attacks Aku
>Aku gets finally defefated
>Jack kisses Ashi's dead body
>later Jack sleeps in his home
>suddenly someone knocks
>Jack opens the door
>it's a mysterious man, aged 30, with an eye patch and a goatee
>Jack falls in love, and the goatee man too
>they talk about their adventures
>goatee man says he is an orphan since he was 12
>Jack gets really, really horny
>they proceed to fuck
>goatee man sucks Jack's cock
>Jack licks goatee man's nipples while he pleasures his schlong
>goatee man and Jack do 69
>Jack and goatee man kiss each other
>sadly, Aku is not defeated and appears in the room
>Aku grabs the goatee man
>"Kubo, why didn't you follow my orders! Assassinate the foolish samurai or else you'll sleep with your parents corpses!"
>Jack attacks Aku and nothing happens
>Aku rapes Kubo
>Jack attacks Aku and nothing happens
>Kubo asks Jack to give him his shamisen
>Kubo gets the shamisen and plays it
>magical melody weakens Aku and papers turn into arrows and ram onto Aku
>Aku gets finally obliterated
>Jack and Kubo continue to fuck
>the next day Jack wakes up and sees a letter
>grabs the later and reads it
>"YOU ARE MY QUEST!"

Fuck off Nox

Admit it, you fuckers wanted this to be the final episode where he kills himself.

>"in memory of mako"

Jack defeats Aku with Ashi and all the others. He becomes the Emperor. He ages. Ashi forms the Daughters of the Samurai to safeguard the sword until it is needed again.

Perfect

Aku wins

>Gotta get back, back to the past. Samurai Jack
>After the Gaint battle outside the AKU's castle
>Jack strolls up to Aku, This time you will not escape demon, this is the day you die!
>Jack Jumps good at Aku they have an epic battle that eventually breaks through the castle wall and spill out into the battle field.
>The battle rages soon everyone stops and watches them fight this battle, Jack slowly gets the upper hand.
>Jack stands over Aku with sword raised high who is now a tiny thing having almost all his body mass ripped from him.
>But before the final blow is struck Aku tears open a portal in time
>Jack almost falls in but is saved at the last second by Ashi
>In the final moment AKU tries to escape but is caught by Ashi Chain
>Jack brings down his sword and snuffs out the last of AKU
>Everyone cheers and brings Jack a Cloak and Crown.
Watch out!

20 minutes

Since this season is about the stagnation of the Hero's Journey

>Jack and Aku finally have their fight
>Jack defeats Aku
>Ends up severely injured and dying in Ashi's arms
>Gives her one last hopeful or wise thought before dying from a mixture of exhaustion and his wounds
>Series ends with Ashi taking up Jack's sword, and going out into the world to help heal the damage Aku has done to it

Anybody have a link for the latest ep?

>jack quickly defeats aku with a deus ex machina
>the rest of the episode is 20 minutes of uncensored jack banging ashi so hard they travel backwards in time, returning to the past
WACHA

Aku yells foolish samurai and flutters off into the horizon.

this is the only good option