How bad is it?

How bad is it?

There are too few John Wick scenes, but the ones there are are p nice.

M'ASK YOU SOMETHING BANE

They made him drink to much soy

How many scenes did we really need to see him waking up yelling about his wife being killed.

the series starts with him quitting being the punisher until the finally 2 episodes

>Soy milk: the TV show

Pretty much. I felt like it took a huge tonal shift after the first episode. Why do they do this?

*rubs head*

because they wanted to retell the origin story

>throws away his costume in the first 10 minutes of the first episode
what does Netflix have against costumes?

Watch episode 1 and jump straight to 10, maybe 9 if you're curious. Show gets better (and without subplot shit) from there.

I'm a huge Punisher fan and this was just meh. I'm hoping the second season is better.

It was a lot better than I expected.
Interesting seeing the priest from The Sopranos as the antagonist.

>decide to finally watch it after Sup Forums relentlessly shilling
>not even 15 seconds in to the first episode he's already rubbing his head
this guy cant actually act, can he?

How else he gon' pri'tek dem?

Rubbing your head is kino

It's decent but it shits all over veterans. And every scene with a female is awful.

First episode is great and classic Frank stuff, killing criminals with a sledge hammer and making the mob look like amateurs

The next 9 are a slog of conspiracy stuff that has some decent moments but overall is meh.

the last two episodes are absolute Frank kino with Castle brutally taking out the big bad guys with his bears hands and teeth

10/10 show full of action, cinema, rage, weapons and general badassery. Sup Forums is a soy board that only knows how to worship an underage girl and her toes (MBB) I don't expect the pedos on this board to watch this show because they might end up shitting their pants knowing Punisher doesn't let kid-diddlers remain alive. Fucking slackjawed faggots itt

>Punisher doesn't let kid-diddlers remain alive.
The black guy had sex with underage girls and he didnt kill him

>posts anti-art Jap toons
>calls other people soy
Hmmmmm

It's pretty good, and has probably the best on-screen depiction and social commentary ever, but autists still cry because he didn't spend enough time killing niggers and spics.

>The black guy had sex with underage girls and he didnt kill him
wat