ITT Decent shows that are overrated by fans blinded by nostalgia

Its not only nostalgia, it was quite decent on its own. Maybe a little bit overrated due to it producing so many waifus.

This and last airbender.

Since there's been quit a few TT related threads lately I was thinking someone should storytime the original Wolfman/Perez run.

Literally every "good" cartoon ever made.
Not anime, though. Good anime is actually good.

Irony

TT was good but it wasn't flawless and many of its fans act like it was the second coming and no other show can compare. That's textbook nostalgia. The fact that TTGO existence causes so much butthurt from fans of the original show when GO wasn't even aimed at them proved it even more.

>when GO wasn't even aimed at them
>started out as new shorts called The New Teen Titans made by the original crew that retain much of the style of the original in chibi form
>brought back the exact same voice actors
>uses the exact same characters with the exact same setting
>establishes that the original TV series did exist
>its not aimed at them
The people who defend TTGO are more perplexing the the people who writes it.

People defend TTGO for the sole reason of pissing off TT fans. That's the only reason a sane person would defend it.

THIS SO MUCH

Avatar is good, not fucking best cartoon ever made good. Nothing but children in this place really.

Name a better cartoon then.

Clutch Cargo.

Maybe because it's a very good comedy, which is what it was going for?

People who hate GO hate it simply because it wasn't a reboot of the original show like they thought it would be. The GO creators have even poked fun at people like you multiple times over this fact and it only made your group saltier.

>Show was clearly made with younger demographic in mind and it's clearly a hit with them.

>Older obsessed fans of the show are butthurt because they thought the shorts in DC Nation would be what GO was about even though news about the regular GO release said it wouldn't be but the fans of the original felt entitled since the spin off has the same voice actors as the original

Or it could be because CN chooses to air it 90% of every goddamn week.

Teen Titans was barely decent, his weeaboo art style was awful and the conclusive movie is shit.

Actuall. I hate TTGO because the animation is shitty, the humor is childish and annoying, and the fact that it was made for children much, much younger than me.

We're not supposed to like it, user. It was made for children.

>Show was clearly made with younger demographic in mind

>TTGO is rated TV PG

>TT is rated TV Y7

>even though news about the regular GO release said it wouldn't be
Except this wasn't the case at all. They never said shit like that. The only reason why TTG came to be was due to the success of those shorts because old fans liked it. If they made the show with kids in mind they would have never even bothered to bring back the original cast because why would kids give a shit either way?

You take that back, TT's art style BTFOs every other capeshit cartoon art style I've seen. (Unless you mean the chibis, but those are never used in serious scenes.)