WHY AM I STANDING HERE LOOKING AT A BRIDGE THAT DOESN'T HAVE MY MARINES ROLLING OVER IT

WHY AM I STANDING HERE LOOKING AT A BRIDGE THAT DOESN'T HAVE MY MARINES ROLLING OVER IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCNCgoLTjlw
youtube.com/watch?v=6K6Vc6wkwvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I LOVE YOU FRUITY RUDY!!!!!

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO
E
M
P
O

Not only no colonel, but FUCK no. Your job is to punch THREW it. This is just a fucking sideshow. You've had 7000 marine riflemen ready to go for the last 24 hours, and you're standing here with your foot in your dick. No check that, not your dick, my dick

Through* brb kms

what the fuck was his problem?

Groomin Standard!

You put up with your delinquent friend through military school and bumfuck nowhere, Alaska for that long and see how uptight it makes you.

He was a FOBbit who strayed too far from the Shire.

He's got his fucking bayonet out...

hes denying the enemy vehicles . hes a hero

Unsung hero

The battalion commander did not offer a sitrep on JLo's status

What is the policy on the wearing of the beanies? When should they be worn?

>“NAMBLA's infiltrated First Recon,' Person continues after bringing the vehicle to a stop. 'There's a guy in Third Platoon, hes going to be collecting photographs of all the children and sending them back to NAMBLA HQ. Back at Pendleton he volunteers at the daycare center. He goes around collecting all the turds from the five-year-olds and puts them into Copenhagen tins. Out there everyone thinks he's dipping, but it's not tobacco. It's dookie from five-year-olds."

Only before morning colors and after evening colors.

>They say they are happy to be liberated and those airstrikes were wicked cool

>You Americans have killed a lot of sand. The sand was veeeery evil!"

He showed initiative by taking the fight to the enemy.
He's a fucking hero

>Mish...I just shit my panties

>wicked

Fellow New Englander detected

nobody followed his tracers

This guy looks nothing like James Mattis

youtube.com/watch?v=YCNCgoLTjlw

>mfw Evan Wright made them leave out the really incompetent stuff to make sure Captain America was fairly judged

Mattis is and always has been a cunt. This "warrior monk" shit is completely contradictory to everything. He's a shallow plebeian when it comes to philosophy and his complacency in war crimes is disgusting.

B K
K

Fuck off hippy.

sounds like you lack the initiative to take the fight to the enemy and increase the tempo

he went to ranger school!

Too fast for you, old man

If it wasn't an illegal invasion under false pretenses I would be for it and could understand.

I remember when I was gay

tfw we're definitely back in the game

what movie?

full metal jacket

It got worse? The character was already obnoxiously overused considering his entire role was "loud idiot fucks up". Really they should've kept it all because there was no way to fairly judge a character who's a Mong at least once an episode anyway

>yfw they're with the bridge

Generation Kill you pleb newfag

saving ryan's privates

>All these mooustaches not being po-leeesed

ELVISES.

Black Cock Down

[radio chatter] JUST 2, THIS IS JUST 2-1 ACTUAL, BE ADVISED, MY SIERRA IS FUBAR, DO YOU COPY, OVER

"For what it is worth; only one person ever called Brad "Iceman" in real life and that was Tony Espera. I personally called him "Brad" or "Big-gay-Brad."

>As the great warrior-poet Ice Cube one said. If the day does not require an AK, it is good.

>You ain't hittin shit. WM like that? Nah. She be wearin kevlar panties nailed on a top of a concertina wire bush.

"Respectfully, sir, you fire an A.K. one more time, I'll fuck you up."

Why wasn't he fucked/NJP'ed/punished for this blatant insult of an offier?

Jesus how fast does it take to lose hair like that

This thread lacks groomin' standards.

Looks like bootleg Jude Law.

>Your cunneh hairs in viulashionsss, growing beyond the corners of yer lips. I hear (((Dan Schneider))) hisself say... you look like a grown woman. POLICE THAT CUNNEH!
/our guy/

POLEEEEECE THAT MOOOOSTASH

He was

Wow they at least picked an actor who looked a lot like him

>I'm reminding you of who the enemy is..the enemy

wasnt he a noncom? no one fucks with noncoms, iirc

he really was a fucking asshole

>abandons two trucks full of supplies in the desert for no real reason
>bitches out a marine for losing his helmet

>noncom
yah, SGT

>THAT KEVLAR WASN'T YOURS TO LOSE!

>THAT CUNNY WASN'T YOURS TO ABUUUUUSE

>Because if your failure to secure that HEMLET, you jeopardized every marine serving today

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEECEEE

Hitman Actual to all Hitman vectors, the Godfather assures me this is a Lucky Charms free zone

I love how Sixta talks and how he makes up words or uses obscure synonyms
>by first light tommory, I ecks-pecks all y'all to be clean-shaven

AMERI-KEY IS WATCHIN'

FOLLOW

MY

TRACERS

WHOPPER JUNIOR
WHOPPER JUNIOR
WHOPPER JUNIOR

Generation kill is the most accurate portrayal of life in the modern Marines and pretty accurate for the rest of the military too.

Even so, there's just some shit that if everyone knew about it, they'd flip their shit. Like Officers being so retarded that you basically have to outright ignore them to get anything done. Or letting some piece of shit staff NCO go fuck off in an office for a deployment just so the squad leaders and Platoon Commander can get anything accomplished without him running around and directly contradicting the entire command. Bullshit missions, fuck-fuck games, power trips, and outright sheer incompetence. I've seen it all. But man, there are some times where the platoon idiot does something so spectacularly stupid, that unless you were there, you'd never believe it. Guys losing their rifles on a hike. Officer's taking radios home with them after a field OP even though the sight count isn't up yet at the armory and no one has been dismissed, turning off their cell phones, and then, when the OOD drives to their home, finding them shit faced drunk with some female enlisted who was still in their MOS school. I've seen a guy almost call in an A-10 on himself because he didn't know the GPS showed his own location. I've seen a guy who legit thought everyone was lighting up a village for no reason and was yelling cease fire until an RPG flew over his head and he realized that he probably shouldn't have been sleeping in humvee.

>illegal invasion
Complete meme. Kosovo and Crimea and Jerusalem is proof of this.

>I will make it legal

It's victors. Victors are vehicles. Easier to hear on the radio.

Can you believe this fucking retard's in charge of people?

harold and kumar go to iraq

this dude was ripped as fuck, but he was a fucking rock, literally retarded.

now do big gay al for me

youtube.com/watch?v=6K6Vc6wkwvA

That's why he's Encino Man.

Really amazes me what combat can do to fuck people's minds. I knew guys in Army ROTC who were just stellar. Very smart, incredibly physically fit, had a shine on them. Infantry officer is one of the most difficult positions to get accepted in out of Army ROTC and although some schools are harder than others, they're getting the best new officers that the Army can provide. Yet, they can be such fucking idiots in the field and screw over the people they command.

In the series it seems like "Captain America" is one of those idiots. From what I've read about him, he was a smart and competent individual but when in the field was a fucking idiot. The psychological shit that happens is weird

I've heard from vets that one of our saving graces in modern wars is that our enemies are even more incompetent

i think he was in pennys bf for a bit in the big bang theory..........so ive heard

Pretty sure that's shaved for a role

arab armies in general usually suck because they are despotic regimes who are paranoid, so they splinter off their military to bicker among each other instead of uniting under some charismatic general and overthrowing the leader in the coup. This is why Israel has been dick slapping around arab armies that gang up on them.

WHERE DA FUK ARE YE HEMUTS?

A BALLERINA? THAT'S MY DREAM

i would also point out that sometimes they get resistance from their enlisted counterparts because they view officers as college boys and since the officers are in charge of enlisted they like to make it harder for them. thats why you have to have a certain type of personality to be a good officer, its not just about smarts.

>HEMLETS

Captain America is incredibly intelligent. He knew everything there is too now about his role but in combat, he just broke down.

does anybody got the link to the scene of the marine saying "fax"? news? please

They were callin me that?

It's the same for the Marines. Infantry Officer is extremely difficult to get and they hold them to a very high standard. Even so, there is just no test you can do for how they'll behave in a war. Not even just combat itself, just the daily stress for months on end with no respite can take a guy who would seem like the model Infantry Officer and turn him into a retard. One of the best officers I had actually worked with was an LT who had a beer belly, super relaxed about everything, hated PT, wasn't a genius and knew it, but god damn, he was a cool cucumber under fire. Fantastic instincts, knew when to trust his SLs and Fire Team Leaders, knew just what to do for almost any situation.

Bro, when I started working with other militaries like the Brits, Jordanians, Danes, etc. I was amazed anyone had ever been able to fight a war period, let alone conquer shit. I thought the US military was a clusterfuck, but we're god damn super soldier gods of logistics and tactics compared to the rest of the world.

Trombley was in the right. also, he was a fucking killer, Ray recognized that.

The personality thing is true, but that can be corrected. You can't fix a low IQ, the person will just be dumb no matter what but I know I've changed my personality for career aspirations and it has worked out. Not so much change personality but consciously change your body language and words you say before they come out of your mouth.

youre right. also, i was speaking from the navys point of view. i have no idea about other branches. i should have pointed that out.

Wonder if the Starship Troopers version (book, not movie) of officers might be better. Young guys who show a lot of promise in combat situations. NCOs as the experienced father figures telling the young bucks how to kill and survive, the younger officers leading their troops in warfare competently with good tactics, eventually graduating into more strategic levels.

TRAILER FOR SALE OR RENT

HE'S JUST A BOY
I'M JUST A GIRL

she was hot back in the day

The warrior monk thing is bullshit, he's just a goy doing the bidding of zionist bankers.

>Gabagool MRE

Oh and pic related

k