Is Gandalf /ourgay/?

Is Gandalf /ourgay/?

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-4_19.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mLWyaso2a3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

deflection before the storm, him and Stewart are probably pedos

He's the only one with the balls in Hollywood to say what we all know, so yes.

based

They are clearly in love with each other, I don't see why they would need anyone else. They are a pure and faithful couple.

He's just angry at women

People don;t accept the context argument but it is valid and in line with the female mind. That argument being, it was a different time and atmosphere 30 years ago in Hollywood.

Of course it was a different time both socially and politically. I'm sure theres more than a handful who did what Galdalf is talking about here, then in 2017, primed with the morals and social expectations of modern times, look back and say "wait a minute, I think this was wrong now!" and make crazy accusations when they didn't give a shit 30 years ago. Women are fickle and crazy, we should all know this by now.

End outrage culture

My thought exactly. There's a treasure trove of photos with Ian sharing a night out with boys and Bryan Singer. The clock is ticking.

Stewart's wife is 30 years old, it is laughable that you would call him a pedo.

Im sure the hollywood jews will find a way to bring him down if this becomes a big thing. Maybe he had a straight seizure in the 70s and grabbed someones ass

Noomi Rapace also called women out on not taking responsibility for their actions when they play the game to sleep their way into roles recently. Has to come from a woman or a faggot for the media to take that seriously. Fuck the media.

Bro Ian's implicated with Bryan Singer. He's a degenerate.

So even Obi Wan Lenovo wants to tales part in all these juicy gossip.

BASED FAGGOT

>using his gayness and therefore immunity to sexual harassment claims to try and end the witch hunt
based Ian

>Men falsely accused can sometimes learn from the experience.
Based Ian is in so much fucking trouble with the SJW mob right now.

>gayness and therefore immunity to sexual harassment claims
...You didn't hear about Kevin Spacey, huh?

>...You didn't hear about Kevin Spacey, huh?
Kevin is an accused pedo. There's a difference.

Except all the people coming forward have been incidents within the last 20 years.

Yea if it was an incident in the 60's i could see the defence. I remember watching a twilight zone where a doctor takes care of a stripper and at the end HE ASKS HER FOR A DANCE. That would never fly, even in a Sup Forums universe.

yeah these used up roasties are just shooting other women in the foot. Once these girls can't trade their bodies for shit anymore their opportunities will dry up

Wow, so women will actually have to be cast based on their acting ability. Amazing!

I was expecting this pretty soon. Certain more "respectable" voices suddenly come forward arguing for a more reasonable approach to all this, not just calling everything rape. McKellen, Matt Damon yesterday.

It's gotten where this is affecting their crowd so they're going to dial it back. This is actually good though because letting crazed twitter feminists make the rules is suicide for everyone.

>what is a beard
>what are two pedos using marriage as a smokescreen to do pedo stuff with children

But none of us wants that. The movies exist to provide beautiful pictures of beautiful women. Acting ability is a bonus, but it's not the main thing - empathy is created by the director, not the actors. As Andrew Sarris said, in cinema emotion is created through actors, not by them. Do you really want to watch women who look like Judi Dench expressing their useless feelings forever? Cos that's what'll happen.

Maybe for Sup Forums, but not /ourgay/

>This is actually good though because letting crazed twitter feminists make the rules is suicide for everyone.
Ian is going to get shat on by people like Mira Sorvino. Mark my words.

Good grief. No wonder the #metoo movement found such success.

YES I would like more movies with actresses like Judi Dench because she is a great actress who has not had loads of hideous plastic surgery done and actually looks her age.

Err movies don't exist for any one reason you dipshit, besides that someone came up with the idea of moving pictures and did it. They don't exist just to make your wee wee stiff.

Imagine you weren't a homosexual though, would you want that, do you think?

I like Noomi and I hadn't even heard that. The media being selective on their coverage I guess.

Commercial movies do exist for that reason. If you want the medium not to exist, removing all the pretty girls is the way to do it. Theaters large and small are kept open by a regular throughput of commercial product - and that means beautiful women.

>He then went on to share his own experiences during the early ’60s. “The director of the theatre I was working at showed me some photographs he got from women who were wanting jobs,” he said. “Some of them had at the bottom of their photograph ‘DRR’ — directors’ rights respected. In other words, if you give me a job, you can have sex with me.” He pointed out how that was commonplace and said it was “madness.”

>Although supportive of the victims, he went on to talk about being cautious about the accusations flooding Hollywood as of late. “‘I assume nothing but good will come out of these revelations, even though some people get wrongly accused — there’s that side of it as well,” he said.

>y-y-y-you're g-g-g-gay!
What a wonderfully compelling argument! /s

Who used his gayness to try to deflect from the accusations

He hangs with Bryan Singer a lot and they worked on Apt Pupil together. Rumor is they abused that kid pretty bad. Gandalf may be yourguy but he’s not myguy

>why they would need anyone else
Lot of gay couples are fronts for being pedo buddies

And was promptly burned at the stake by the gay community for doing so.

No. He's a fucking old creeper with his own gay casting couch:
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-4_19.html

Well, feminists and culture warriors are not going to willingly give back ground they thought they'd won, but the 'center' does in fact not belong to them. The larger culture has certainly conceded a lot of its ethical policies to feminists' interpretations recently, because that was seen as 'looking like the right thing to do', but now that more and more people are experiencing first-hand just how unreasonable, senseless, and amoral the 'social justice' of the leftist variety is, they're going to have to reassert the more even-handed centrist policy of due process, requiring evidence, not impulsively just believing one side as a rule, etc.

Bingo.

>Stewart's wife is 30 years old
She's actually turning 39 in a few days...

As he should've been

wtf i love faggots now

*ceded a lot of its ethical policies

>they're going to have to reassert the more even-handed centrist policy of due process, requiring evidence, not impulsively just believing one side as a rule, etc.
They won't be able to do it, though.

Here's the dirty little secret about social justice. If you are on the fence or in active opposition, you are their enemy and you will be assimilated.

Lmao imagine being the dudes who went out and took a picture of themselves moving goalposts just so that they could have an image to use in internet arguments.

I said "movies" you fucking idiot, it's a cinch I didn't mean Bela Tarr films.

>Although supportive of the victims, he went on to talk about being cautious about the accusations flooding Hollywood as of late. “‘I assume nothing but good will come out of these revelations, even though some people get wrongly accused — there’s that side of it as well,” he said.
Oh! He's definitely next

Wrongful accusations are a thing though.

I could come out and accuse two Hollywood actors of sexual misconduct, or "pulling their penises out in front of me" if I wanted to.
Thats all I'd need to say, because I know they wouldn't deny it, and people on social media would back me before they could get their statements out, meaning that more than a "we're sorry" is not possible for them.

But the truth is, its so trivial a matter its not worth mentioning. And aftershow party wher eeveryone was pretty drunk already, with about 25 people, and suddenly someone taps me on the shoulder and shows me the two guys on the other side of the room, who got riled up by someone to see who has the bigger dick.
I just "eww'd' and went back to my conversation. It had nothing to do with me, nor was anyone actually impacted or affected by that little show.

But still, I could do it. And honestly, I'm pretty sure that at least half of the accusations flowing around are of this nature.
And no, I'm not someone famous. I hold the microphone sometimes.

Think about back in the day. Marilyn Monroe was known on the casting couch. When signing for FOX, she said "I have sucked my last cock.”

How do you go from accused to proven? Video and pics? Then you’d say they were fake.

>91845582
fpbp gays are pedos so he's trying to hide that shit ASAP just like Takei was.

who will be the first to come forward?

This would be pure gold desu.
The amount of JUST is not measurable.

Based homo.

>That argument being, it was a different time and atmosphere 30 years ago in Hollywood.
>Of course it was a different time both socially and politically.

Women haven't changed that much. They'll still suck a dick for money and fame, no question. It's just that now they have another tool in their arsenal to get what they want, and that's to turn around on that dick sucking deal and claim rape and abuse.

Double dipping.

Must irk them that they can't say shit cause he's old and gay

He can say the truth because he is gay
Honchos use power to get laid, and actresses use their appearance to lure old men with power

The left don't have total power though. The corporate and media landscape has adopted a lot of identity politics policies basically to look good for profit. Well, the media were indoctrinated into it, actually drank the koolaid. The larger business world though are thinking more in terms of good branding and at the same time remaining safe from lawsuits or bad press. And they've come to see how they can synergistically profit by 'representing minorities' more, it affords them more credibility and a kind of political use-value that is corroborated by media thinkpieces and clickbait, and everyone playing the game benefits.

Except, the logic of this whole politics is a voracious, resentful, chaotic monster that is never happy and even if you pretend to be on its side and make great, showy efforts to appease it, it will eventually find fault in your because that's its very logic and orientation to the world. So now Hollywood, for instance, who have always supported this stuff because it was good branding, are suddenly realizing just how senselessly destructive it will be when it turns on them.

All this to say that people, especially power people, don't just continually, willingly allow chaotic forces to undo them. There will be a corrective balancing because politicians, CEO's, producers, celebrities, etc, are not going to just sit by and remain this vulnerable for very long.

Yes, the leftist cultural warriors will fight this, but they don't have absolute power, and they're certainly not the majority.

>one of those guys who actually differentiates between movies, films, and flicks
Yikes, Sup Forums really does have too many retards.

especially *powerful people

And there's several other typos in there, I was typing it out fast.

I'm not him and I don't think you're wrong, but using /s is a clear sign of frequenting reddit so your point is invalid and you're a faggot.

Btw try saying faggot in reddit haha

>deflection

McKellen is publicly a homo, he's protected against this shit.

I just imagine this

youtube.com/watch?v=mLWyaso2a3k

when thinking about him deflecting SJW tears

>91845582

the absolute state of Sup Forums

Oh my! What a fucking moron you are!

I agree with most of this. It's embarrassing.

Social justice destroys businesses, entertainment, and politics, mainly because it is a bastardization of actual justice.

Only a matter of time before those old white men in power croak and are replaced by women and numales, though. Does anyone of these alt retards really believe things will go back to the way they were before? Enjoy what little time you have left, men and try not to rape too much.

>not letting people know you're being sarcastic
This is why you 4channers confuse people into thinking you're Nazis.

You're overestimating women and weak men though. Stronger characters will always assert themselves because they're, well, stronger. Yes, there is a systemic attempt right now to change that, but it won't stick.

Someone calling you gay then you calling it a good argument hardly needs it's sarcasm pointed out.

>/s

Holy shit you are in the wrong place, you gigantic faggot.

Just like Kevin Spacey and Brian Singer, right?

Does anyone of these alt retards really believe things will go back to the way they were before?

Unironically, yes. The pendulum will definitely swing back. If you think the culture and atmosphere of baseless accusations, witch hunts, and public shaming will become the norm you're a bit naive, there will be a definite push back because it is entering upon hysterics right now. This isn't sustainable. Sooner or later a large and rational force within Hollywood and the media will take over the reins and put everything back in its place.

The terms we prefer is "4channarians"

Can someone explain to me why people keep bringing up "the pendulum"?

This. Public hysterias don't go on forever.

>fag gets catty towards woman more news at 11

This. Though I think Stewart's all right.
But McKellen's butt buddies with Singer and Spacey.

It was in a Swedish interview. They buried it because what she said didn't fit the narrative.

Men only start calling themselves "gay" because they have deep-seated issues with women so this isn't all that surprising.

Goddamn, base as fuck.

Are you kidding me? You're a retard my man just admit you didn't type out your full thought instead of going into full defense mode

This.

looks like ganandorf being a mo is finally paying off for us

he's right

Yikes!

>happy to use the sexual harassment card to destroy people when it suits their agenda
>back peddle when it turns out they're all getting accused of sexual harassment
I hate Hollywood so fucking much

>ganandorf

>women are all lying cunts and you can't take them at their word
>we should take them at their word when they're saying liberals did it

Uhhhhh FUCK Stewart
I ship Ian and Derek Jacobi

If only people knew who made this post lol

Dane Dehaan?

99% of the actresses Hollywood pushes these days aren't particularly attractive either so I don't know what your point is.

He's a retard.

This
Hes next and he knows it

Sup Forums has been saying this about a ton of people and they haven't had any allegations.

Like for example Sup Forums was INSISTENT Alec Baldwin was next. And he's still golden.

>fags
>love
oh my sweet summer child

all faggots are pederasts.
that doesn't mean the man isn't telling the truth

yeah this
there are just too many rumors of him being a kid fucker