Fuck man was it really that bad?!

I just got back from working out in the country for a week and keep hearing negative shit about this movie. A friend of mine even said people are going to one day refer to this shit as being worse than the phantom menace!!

What?! How bad did they fuck it up? Try not to spoil it though

It's not good, but not nearly as terrible as most people are saying.

this, Star Wars films by design cannot be good movies, this is typical circlejerk hate after every release.

People shit on the prequels, they shit on 7 for being a clone (rightly so) and now they're shitting on this because 'muh deconstruction' meme.

See it for yourself, I give it 6.5/10 desu.

All the problems it had were the same ones The Force Awakens had. People just aren't on the hype train that made them overlook them like they were then.

movie is passable

pros: interactions with Kylo and Rey, some of Luke Skywalker's scenes

cons: Run time, every other characters purpose in the film is filler, usual disney and modern hollywoood agenda.

a 6/10

Complete and utter horse shit...if you go see this flim prepare to come out saying..."W-T-F"

luke dies stupidly, snoke dies stupidly without furthering his backstory, the last jedi is a stable boy

Did you have any questions from The Force Awakens? About who Rey's parents are that make her so special? About who Snoke is, why he looks so messed up, how he managed build The First Order in the power vacuum left by the fall of Sidious and The Galactic Empire, what greater purpose he may have in the Star Wars canon past or present, why one of the most prominent dakr side force users of all time is seemingly divorced from the Sith label, why he sought a Skywalker spawn to corrupt as a protege, and what he even wants at all? About what could come next that drives this entire trilogy forward?

Yeah well don't count on The Last Jedi giving you any meaningful answers to any of that. Enjoy your goofy space penguins and Atlantic City planet B plot.

>Luke character assassination
>Lore rape
>Retread of Empire Strikes Back's plot
>Sub-plot that goes nowhere takes up a sizable chunk of a movie that's already almost three hours long
>Dropped/messily resolved plot points from The Force Awakens
>Absolutely nothing of any interest whatsoever left for IX to focus on
>Almost the entire conflict could've been solved if one character had just opened her mouth

Opinions, assholes, everyone has one kid

everything that's set up has a poor payoff. there's a whole fucking subplot involving getting a dude to help them that basically ends up pointless.

Its that bad

I honestly hoped that it was all just hyperbole but it was fucking terrible.

its the worst Star wars film to date. Not a single person I know liked it.
>bad plot
>cringe as fuck
>completely shits on previous films characters
>wtf Snoke

Don't forget a snail crawl paced space "pursuit!"

It's miles ahead of RotJ, TFA, RO, TPM, and AOTC. Only mentally challenged soyboy fanboys disagree.

The assassination of Luke's character pained me greatly.

Mary Sue walker is fucking sickening

it's shit. Even the music is shit.

best movie to date

They ruined/completely devalued the happy ending of the OT. That's all you need to know.

it was a necessary evil. Based Rian Johnson attempted to cripple Disney and put the final nail on the coffin that is Star Wars in one fell swoop. The butthurt manchildren was just a plus. You faggots need to let go of this dead franchise already and stop letting it define you

It is worse than the prequels by an order of magnitude.

Yeah, but Disney made a fuckton of money
AND the technocratic elites got to ram more diversity down our throats
Win/Win!!

>I haven't seen it, by the way, and don't plan on doing so.