Wait, what? What's going on here?

Wait, what? What's going on here?

Wasn't the first Paddington movie ridiculously well-reviewed, too? I mean, maybe they're both just great movies?

first movie has 7.9/10, this has 8.9/10, just 0.1 lower than this year's academy award motion picture winner

The age of bear kino

You literally can't dislike Paddington.

Watch them and you agree too.
Perfect family films

This is what true kino looks like. Stick to your Star Wars and super hero movies, kiddo.

Pure British kino.

Whoa
Maybe I'll watch this. Do you guys think viewing the first one is required?

yes, both are equally awesome

The first one was great. Probably the best film of 2014.

they're actually good.

Star Wars is dead. The age of marmaladekino is upon us.

There is a reason for this I think.

We slag off film companies constantly so its worth noting when they do something genuinely brave and smart.

Take a premium and much loved thing like Paddington and give to someone who is in the Garth Marenghi/Mighty Boosh gang. This is not an obvious thing to do except in retrospect. Its why 'hot young director' used to be a thing, sometimes people are just plugged into what an audience wants and have unerring judgement about it for a period of time.

If any could do the impossible, it would be a very rare bear.

capeshit and nu-wars are finished

It’s mass immigration propaganda

I liked the first one although I could've done without the gross humor bits

TV BTFO

The scene where Paddington dismembers a group of Peruvian tribesmen didn't set the tone well for the rest of the film.

wait for the rest of the reviews to come in

When you see "Get out" in a list of best movies along with "The Godfather" you just know that "Idiocracy" is a prophetic movie.

>implying it won't rise another .6 points and become the highest rated movie on RT of all time

Wizard of Oz can suck my motherfucking COCK

Say it with me Sup Forums: Pure, Unadulterated BearKino