how it should have ended

streamable.com/li6qn

>breads
Kill yourself whore

7 generals within 24hrs.

Reylo a CUTE.

RLG is officially 1 day old

top kek

How many cocks have you sucked this week?

you will find this arousing
the force wills it

Merry Christmas

All the dummy nu-fans want their "stronk feminist ICON" (sacrilegious) to hook up with a murdering psychopath...
That about sums up SJW intelligence.

"omg, wouldn't our WONDER GIRL and that murderer over there make a cute couple hehe"

Fucking idiots.

Ok I'll add you.

I need the clip of rey being bashful when she sees kylo topless, anyone have it?

Disgusting art

*life day

>he doesn't react at all during this scene until she calls him ben

Are you gay or a woman?

Kys

*cockblocks your force bond*

Damn how will Kylo ever recover?

tfw started two reylo generals and its still going
keep it going until XI
if this doesnt happen then pic related is

Endgame right here, guys.

Why would I ruin the fun and tell you?

lmoa just stop faggot

>take off your clothes, Rey.

SEETHING Reylofan.

>shipping a man and a woman is gay

Post tits to bump general please

tfw ben is the last skywalker/solo/organa

this is all on him not to fuck things up with rey or else hes gonna have to fuck some prostitute in the outer rim

are there any gifs of rey's reaction

>shipping is gay

probably women love this romance more than anyone else. Everyone knows girls love bad boys. And several women have pointed out they found shirtless Adam Driver sexy. Giving Rey a bad boy that she wants to turn into a good guy despite how much all his badness turns her on is the one thing that made her truly relateable to women. In comparison characters like Finn and Poe are more like the nice guy who is a friend but bores her while Kylo is the only guy who really gets her blood pumping because of what a heinous badass he is.

WHAT ARE THEY THINKING ABOUT EACH OTHER HERE

Get some some taste you barren cunt

You first fatty.

thinking about how badly they've been waiting to fuck out on each other but first they have to kill these guards

*kills your fanfic*

and then kylo goes and ruins it. i'm telling you, after they'd killed the guards and saved the fleet, they would've been jumping each other's bones. but no, good job fucking it all up, kylo.

this fanart is fucking awful.

Why do you fucking permavirgins have to bring your "SJW" bullshit into every thread? This might come as a shock but most regular girls don't give a flying toss about that.
The bad boy is exciting, hot, and offers way more than plain Finn. Sexual attraction has nothing to do with any of what you're talking about but you wouldn't know that because you're too busy bitching about SJWs to anyone who isn't listening

to be fair they're both a bit autistic

>kylo: NOOOO YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONG!!!!
>rey: NO I'M NOT REEEEEEEEEEE

>fatty.
Isnt this ship shit pushed by fat whales who finger themselves to this shitty art?

one of the most important things in any relationship is compromise, and if they'd just talked it out, they could've sorted that whole mess

Will the Mouse make this come true?

Is that one on the left of Ben holding a baseball bat?
Do you think Ben's carrying a baseball bat? IfyouknowwhatImean

>regular girls
Are they the the ones making these threads?

>/rlg/ - Reylo General
Really? Not /tlj/ - The Last Jedi General?

Well that tells the whole story, doesn't it? Which basically confirms what I've been observing over the past couple of days. My whole uni dorm hall is obsessed with Rey and Kylo, they don't even pay attention to all the other stuff that is going on......and I honestly can't blame them. Rey & Kylo was, with the exception of seeing Luke again, by far the most interesting part of the movie.

So there you have it. ''Reylo'' is the only game in town now, and when I say ''Reylo'', I don't necessarily mean them being a thing, just their character developement together.

> people think kylo can come back from this

hes gone now

You're a faggot.

>The bad boy is exciting, hot, and offers way more than plain Finn.
That's one thing that most of us have to learn in real life. Even if you are an upstanding person, you still need to have a spine, conviction, and an unwillingness to put up with her bullshit.

That gets girls hot, real or fictional.

Reylo was the only good thing about episode 8 desu

Heard you were talking shit

it's only hux

>compromise
Youll lose who you are if you do that shit.

compromise within reason

Idk, he's always hated Hux
Hated how Rian made Hux nothing more than the butt of everyone's jokes when you've got Domhnall Gleeson playing him tho, what a waste

correct

>tfw I don't even care that much about Reylo kissing and stuff I just find it interesting because of their shared loneliness and all the ways they're similar and yet so different from each other. And also the fact that they reach out to one another to fight that loneliness but they still can't be what the other truly needs because there's too much that still divides them. Kino.

yea but also, they should kiss

hes eclipsed vader
itll take some doing for rey to turn him back now

He doesn't even kill him. Vader did that constantly and killed almost everyone he did it to. Hux is an actual bad person, he basically deserves it anyway for nuking the Republic.

just imagine sitting through 150 minutes of tlj without it, would've been fucking interminable

They're both just autistic. She just need some more nudes of him.

he hasn't eclipsed vader. in rank, yes, but vader was pretty damn evil (in terms of actions) and wasn't as consistently conflicted as kylo is. if vader can be redeemed, so can kylo

Vader slaughtered thousands at the least, probably millions. And personally butchered how many Jedi? And Kylo Ren hasn't killed children yet

> 21 posters

Sup Forums is dead

>interminable
>150 minutes
agreed though, sarcasm aside

yeah desu shitposting about shipping can be entertaining but the way their arcs and characters dovetail into each other is what really makes it compelling. as long as there's some kind of thematic catharsis for that element i wouldn't mind too much if the romantic and sexual aspects stay as (significant) undertones

>vader was pretty damn evil
This. Vader was some next level shit.

Its fucking weird. Generations of boys imagining epic battles, fighting with lightsabers, cool adventures with han and chewie, fighing vader, podracing, using the force. I guess the soy meme is real. Im shocked this is the aspect nuwars fans have latched on to. Strange times.

I would probably do the same thing if I was just rejected and some twink came in talking shit

so wait the two people who are leading one powerful boi army are Angry Emo Child and Loud Ginger Mook

god they're screwed

>Luke "The Cockblocking Jedi" Skywalker

Stupida fucking idea

i mean in the context of a hypothetical reylo-less tlj, not just in general

>Luke the student killer

Lmfao youre not a star wars fan huh? Ehwt ither franchise do you ship?

Literally why? Someone explain.

>probably women love this romance more than anyone else. Everyone knows girls love bad boys.

This is perhaps one of the reasons why women and feminists can be considered to be profoundly intellectually inferior to the point of not being safely allowed first class citizenship.

"my feelings" is not a good justification for fucking a violent murderer. These are stories for children, which were intended to provide some kind of moral guidance. Whether lucas pulled it off or not is irrelevant. He was trying to do good.

They injected a bunch of dumb "female empowering" shit into the movie in hopes to "empower" women. How much help are they giving women by encouraging them to overlook the brutality of violent men and reward them with sex in their attempt to "fix" them.
Women invariably fail to fix such men, and often end up abandoned and humiliated if they survive the encounter.
Other men and women look at such women with contempt and their children inherit some of that judgement.
I know this because my father was one of these "bad guys".

This "I can fix the bad boy" thing, is a fucking dangerous game to play with, and it's if there is one fucking thing feminism could do to help women, it is telling them to STAY AWAY from these bad people.

>but my feelings!

Yeah well, you know male instinct is pretty powerful too right?
The instinct to kill, the instinct to take by force, those are all instincts that men have. The easiest thing in the world for a guy to do is start flirt-abuse girls into getting naked for them if they don't out right decide to rape them.
Most guys don't do this BY CHOICE. It's called DISCIPLINE.

The men that behave abusively are not special or magical, nor more "alpha". These are the men that get strung up and murdered by better men when the cops aren't around.

Stop breeding with trash you dumb bitches.

It's because everything else in these sequel films is so badly executed, people aren't going to get excited about space adventure if it's poorly written and derivative. For me the way everything about the state of the universe was so haphazardly thrown together to mimic the OT really soured me on that aspect of the films right out the gate

Its a small group of queers keeping this shit going, like thst tranny vampire general on /x/

wow okay he killed some no name generals okay cool how evil

kylo choking hux (who rank wise is equal to tarkin if not higher) is more telling. and who knows what else kylo rens done

To be fair, Reylo plays with a lot of the really compelling concepts in the series, so people aren't latching onto it solely for the (admittedly compelling) romance.

Kill yourself

tl;dr

So instead of dropping of the garbage disney had made you "guys" go full homo and turn this in to some mills and boon shit? Fucking strange times.

Kill yourself reddit slut you dont know shit about star wars.

nice argument
you know im right

Women are stupid, you said it yourself. No amount of telling or teaching them not to do this will ever stop it. The women who choose to go that route deserve whatever miserable end they get for it. Their kids, people like you, don't deserve that but still.

That said, Kylo Ren isn't the "bad boy", he's a shy loner with a shit childhood and some mental and emotional issues. Not an abusive addict criminal. He has killed more villains than heroes at this point in the story.

They touched though

It was disney that brought "female empowerment" to the table.
I am simply pointing out the HILARIOUS CONTRADICTION in this "fifty shades of kylo ren" crap the reylo bunch are pushing.
OH YEAH THAT'S GOOD ADVICE FOR THE GIRLS. "you can fix psychopaths".
Yeah, the sex that suck at absolutely everything, INCLUDING parenting, are going to "fix" men who can't even fix themselves.
There is a solution to violent murderers. It's called prison and the death sentence.

If you want to "fix" the problem of violent men, stop pumping their sons out of your dumb worthless vaginas.

>The bad boy is exciting, hot

Yeah? so is murdering people and blowing shit up? What's your point? What message are you trying to convey here?

>and offers way more than plain Finn.

You mean the guy who on principle refused to become a murderer, risking his life, and stood up to a far more dangerous person than himself with a weapon he could barely use in order to protect rey?
.... The shocking thing is that you don't think that is ironic. You are saying this genuinely.
Women don't deserve to be considered real people.

>Sexual attraction has nothing to do with any of what you're talking

Ok great morals disney. Well done.
"Good guys? don't bother, women don't like you unless you're a murderer".
"bad guys? keep being bad, women like that".
"girls? fuck dangerous violent unstable men instead of better men, nothing bad will come of this.".

The exciting, quick and easy path over the hard path. That's the way to go.
Absolute idiocy.

I guess 90% of the people who watched it are fat whales kek

What the fuck even is your logic here? In what way is Kylo Ren doing it to one person who objectively deserves it and not killing him worse than Darth Vader doing it to practically everyone and killing most of them?

Is this a great love story or the greatest love story ever told?

I know I'm being a loser
>in.termin.able: without end
>150 minutes
stupid joke

youtube.com/watch?v=T-NvFIK_beQ
What are you even saying, he fucking force chokes his PREGNANT beloved because he felt betrayed. This is not even mentioning the fact that he slaughtered every youngling in the Jedi temple. Vader is a literal child murderer and basically killed his own lover, the one he was apparently trying to save. Kylo committed patricide and 'defended' himself. The movies present Kylo as far more conflicted and tragic, he is an lonely child (this fucker shows zero signs of ever maturing) and has abandonment issues. Vader tossed everything aside to try to save Padme, which in itself is selfish. Worse yet, he doesn't even follow through and ends up betraying her and his own justification.

What?
That comparison makes no sense though because Tarkin and Vader had a lot of mutual respect, so Vader wouldn't have choked him anyway.

Yeah I mean I obviously ship it in the outright romantic way as well but it makes me kind of sad when people say "I like it because I want to see them fuck". They have a really interesting connection and compelling dynamic with each other and even if the actors have amazing chemistry their interactions within the story are actually all pretty tame.

Yes.

>Women don't deserve to be considered real people.
Women (especially feminists) often say this on their own. They're equal until it gets inconvenient or challenging. When that happens, the Patriarchy is oppressing them!

Why is Rey Hispanic