What was the scariest or creepiest episode?

What was the scariest or creepiest episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7wr2FBxcyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk the name but the one with the demon kid that had his brother get hit by train and dad lynched by garage door mechanism. Scared the shit out of me when I was 10

Irresistible

The weird family with the mother down the bed locked

Die Hand Die Verletzt

The one where Scully got that worm/slug parasite put in her by the cult folks
Don't know why it creeped me out
Also that faggot that could slip in through small crevices and was yellow
I was a little bitch

Detour

Definitely "Home"

Tooms

This was creepy. I still remember when it first aired.

"Home" is the darkest episode of X-Files, and one of the darkest things ever allowed on network television

Has there ever been a more perfect woman to appear on television?

yeah holy fuck that one got me

Laura Vandervoort

youtube.com/watch?v=N7wr2FBxcyI

>Jeremiah was a bullfrog. was a good friend of mine. never understood a single word he said but I helped him drink his wine.

The one where some guys sees aliens but he's the only one that sees them
The one where girls gets struck by lightning and die in a kneeling position. Scared the shit out of me

Some guy on here claimed he fucked her at a festival or something. He said her pusy was tight.

I fingered some C celeb in a nightclub once cant remember who though

the one where scully fucks some tattoo artist and moulder gets all sad since he assumed there was some sort of unspoken thing going on. it could happen to YOU

How old are you user?

>moulder
>YOU
kill yourself

Not sure if I'd call it really creepy or scary, but I always loved the atmosphere of that episode where they're trapped in the woods and the microscopic green bugs attack at night.

Also the one with Amish aliens, the cave sequence was creepy.

This guys whole arch was terrifying. I wanted him to be an actual demon, but the episode directors say scully just imagined it as a sign of pure evil.

I remember an episode that was fucked up as a kid but I can't recall the name, it was some shit where some fucked up god like face in white was talking down to Scully.

He was a demon

The one where Mulder is assigned to help his former mentor to solve a case involving a gargoyle serial killer, and it turns out to be the mentor himself. That was such a dark and haunting episode.

so much this, sometimes real life is the scariest plot line you can write even in a creature of the week show

There's an episode in season 7, "Orison", which reveals him to be an actual demon. Pretty shitty desu, they should've kept him as a human villain. The contrast between the paranormal freaks and normal humans doing fucked up shit always made those episodes scarier.

This. Had nightmares about that episode as a kid.

Was this the one with the guy who liked collecting fingernails and hair?

Amy Acker

>it's a mulder meets with deep throat in a dark alley episode
>it's a mulder teams up with krycek episode
>it's a lone gunmen episode
Pick one and only one

The one with the guy that fit into tiny places and was old as fuck

that was kino

/sydney/?

Came in here to post this. Home was some Texas Chainsaw Massacre level shit.
Love it when Mulder rolls that bitch back under the bed lolololol.

Nope.

I don't know but the best one was the one where they awaken ancient bugs in a forest and then they get cocooned alive.

I'd rather talk about all the comfy episodes. I like the one with Cher and the one with the comedian that he switches bodies with, or the one where they live in the homeowner association place with strict rules and they have to pretend to be in a relationship.

No one cares what you want homo

It didn't terrify me, but I really liked the one where the office worker realizes his boss is some kind of giant cloaked bug that's been turning his employees into zombies but only he can see it.

Also the one where digital displays are triggering people into doing crazy crimes or killing themselves. It had a really good spooky ending where Mulder looks at his watch and reads a message.

Maybe I liked both of these episodes because I have paranoid schizophrenic people in my family and I imagine these episodes are what their daily life is like.

the scene where the guy was in the tower shooting people was great

no

hey i noticed a lot of star wars threads, did a new movie come out or something?

sadly no

It was all Mulder's fault too. She was pretty much ready to fug him by that point in the series but he wouldn't make a move.

that one with the glowing green wood parasites used to freak me out

easy

he was always a true bro

What kind of question is that?

>blonde

TLG

I used to write ScullyxSmokingMan slash fiction. It still exists.

>Not posting it

How active is TXF fan fiction nowadays? Isn't alt.tv.x-files and the like dead?

>daily reylo generals
>no generals for the original ship that started it all

If only Sup Forums was around during the 90's...

Post that shit homie.

is this the show that isn't archer but looks like archer + neon

what

all shipfsgs must hang.

Out

Kill yourself

no u

I don’t know if I’m thinking about two different episodes but there was one with a evil priest, and then I remember walking in to an episode where some guy had a bunch of bugs(?) crawl out of his mouth when he turned around, scared the shit out of me as a kid

Doesnt matter this is a shipfag thread now

member that episode where Skinner's wife was a succubus?

remember that episode where I'm standing behind you RIGHT NOW

This motherfucker right here gave me nightmares as a kid. They really should have had this fucker come back in other episodes, similar to what they did with Tooms.

Not even a huge shipfag but I was happy to see them finally hook up in the later seasons.

You're thinking of the sidler from Seinfeld

>It didn't terrify me, but I really liked the one where the office worker realizes his boss is some kind of giant cloaked bug that's been turning his employees into zombies but only he can see it.

folie a deux

second that, the first and last x-files episode i watched as a kid, pure nightmare fuel

Avatar I think. To be fair, all skinner-centric episodes were pretty good, they should have played with him and his interaction with mulder/scully more than they did.

The objectively best X Files episode is Kaddish

mfw the sexy jewess in that isn't a jew irl

>"Kaddish" was written by Gordon due to his fascination with the legend of the Golem from the Kabbalah. Originally, the script called for the antagonist to be an African American "Louis Farrakhan-like" character, but Fox was concerned that the show's increasing popularity with black viewers would be damaged by this, and Gordon agreed to make the villains into, in his words, "cartoonish neo-Nazis".

fun fact, that's Darin Morgan inside that costume. The guy who wrote Jose Chung, Humbug, War of the Coprophages, Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose, and Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster

I think the one where the guy had some mutation that let him hibernate every 60 years or something. He would also build like a paper-mache type nest and could squeeze through vents and stuff

That one with the aliens

Is Home based on some much older work? Silent Hill is basically the same thing. Where does this inbred hick cannibal story originate?

Eugene Tooms, a classic

>>>>>mythology episodes

Real life you fucking retarded youngfag.

Hills have eyes most likely.

I forgot how did Flukeman exist? Wasn't he a Russian that spent too much time near his Sub's nuclear reactor and got flushed out or something?

INot based on anything but it predicted Sup Forums_____:^)______

Kill yourself you dumb fuck.

Sorry not Silent Hill, I meant The Hills Have Eyes.
I didn't realize there was a 1977 version.

Chernobyl something or other

>Not knowing of the original the hills have eyes

Didn't they say that was one of the inspirations? It was either that or some magazine article they read IIRC

Didn't he also play that shape shifting guy who was knocking up women. That was a fun episode.

You know that shit has been going on forever

Small potatoes,It's one of the best MOTW

This

Vince Gilligan wrote a shitload of episodes where he tried to be Darin Morgan, but Small Potatoes is the only one where he absolutely nailed it

One of the few eps where a sequel could actually work too.

Signs and wonders maybe

Bad Blood is up there too

Duane Barry?

This is funny considering Dave Duchovny was a sex addict in real life.

He probably knew he wasn't good enough for her tbqh