The two best villains in recent film history are women

the two best villains in recent film history are women

when is Hollywood going to realize that women can be exceptional characters too? so much wasted potential in this men centric world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_sexual_denial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh man I wanted Super Evil to beat me.

>Men with vaginas
Uh, sweetie... maybe you should get a girlfriend before you start pretending to know women.

>tfw can't be a lesbian cause too male to be a lesbian
should I kill myself Sup Forums

She should've been The Major, not Scarjo

Lady Macbeth.
Cleopatra.
Scarlett Ohara.

You are buying into the jews revisionism. Literally nothing they tell you is true.

Cultural Marxism forbids the portrayal of woman as anything other than superior which is why they only have one dimensional characters.

Chris-Chan can do it, so can you.

I'm sure a few will start once they stop putting women up on the pedestal as flawless ineffable angels

>movies with interesting female villains don't sale tickets
>movies with generic tried tropy male villains make tons of money

Don't kill yourself, film yourself

Yes, absolutely correct, shame the film also got a piece of shit director.

>Faora
>a tertiary character that says and does very little
>best villain in recent film history

I remember having crushes.

Why are bangs so sexy?

scarjo as the major is the lowest problem with that movie

>women can be exceptional characters too
You mean sexceptional. Unf.

Luv was not the villain, she was just the best

> tfw you'll never be axe kicked by luv.

> tfw you'll never have an S&M relationship either.

Why didn't she just kill him there?

Orgasm denial.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_sexual_denial

replicants cum when they die?

but what if I want Faora to buttfuck me as I suck on Wondy's toes?

With how Luv was treating him? Yes.

>tfw 3dpd tries to interrupt your masculine bonding time

Wow, Harrison Ford has a disgusting gut for a rich guy who relies on his appearance to get sheckles.

I wonder if she has some kind of illness or if he just gave up giving a fuck

that would make you a bottom bitch, which is a fucking accomplishment for a straight guy

>Ana hover-huging Ford

J U S T

Hollywood has trouble writing women because they are all soyboys or jews.

Sweet jesus why the hell did Blade Runner get the hottest women ever and Star Wars get such shit?

Not that I'm complaining

Daisy is the only exception in Star Wars

>Her amazon show didn't get pickup up
SAD

Blade Runner is a disgusting sexist and racist white male power fantasy that belongs in the middle ages, while Star Wars has been fixed by Disney to better reflect the enlightened world of 2017.

>hime cut

It's amazing how an actress can be right on the cusp of breaking into the big leagues, but being cast in one or two flops keeps her in limbo long enough for her to miss her window so she ultimately ends up never getting her career off the ground.

In Antje's case I think MoS hurt her chances, because it wasn't a movie that really stuck with people or made much of an impression, and her character was slightly too butch to register on normies' radars as a sex symbol.

>didn't spread her legs for the fat jewrat
>doesn't have a career

bitter sweet

female sithlord when?

>Star Wars has been fixed by Disney to better reflect the enlightened world of 2017
They certainly "fixed" it.

As in neutered.
Like a male animal.
They cut off it's balls.

A lot of female characters suck because they're written with the mindset of creating a 'strong female character' and not just a 'good character.' Good characters have flaws and struggles but nowadays if a female character is flawed journalists will immediately call it out as being sexist. Writers in Hollywood are really aware of this and don't want the negative backlash so we end up getting these boring, flawless female characters instead.

I just want to see her, Wonder woman, Mera, and Big Barda in a live action battle royal scene. Who should play Big Barda?