Miss us yet?

Miss us yet?

prequel Obi-Wan was goat.

Genuinely liked RotS Anakin

Uh sweetie those men are too white, too masculine, and too heroic. This is very problematic.

why is Anakin not taller than Obi Wan?

Perspective. He's a little farther back than Obi. Ewan is 5'10" and Hayden is 6'0"

Why would he be?
Vader was half robot don't forget.
Probably made himself taller to be more intimidating.

What're all those gizmos on their belts?

wtf I always thought Hayden was 6'3............

prequel obi wan could hardly be called a character

Can I dress like that IRL and still be cool?

Yes. They were /ourguys/.

Yes

Jedi snacks !

No

>their swords are crossed

no, the last jedi was one of the best femenist comedies I've seen in ages.

Miss ME yet?

How do you never fuck up your sleeves with your lightsaber when they're that baggy?

I liked McGregors Obi-Wan.

Definitly on gear.

No. Both prequels and sequels need to be nuked. Star Wars was a fluke of a franchise. It managed to have two good movies and one mediocre one against all odds and somehow against every instinct of its own creater but the luck ran out eventually.

shut up, Riley

yeap, I do.

I just realized prequels now have two different on-going memes at the same time.

Weird.

Bitchin' man, cuz I play base too.

Yes, but I'm reloading.

Jesus Christ people like you are fucking disgusting. These new movies don't suck because the characters are female or not white, they suck because whoever worked on these movies butchered the entire backstory and the characters motivations for doing the things they did.
Not to mention the actors aren't the best (most notably Ridley)
Besides, how full of yourself do you have to be to think that every humanoid in another galaxy must have your specific skin colour? There were always other races and women I star wars, but they never shoved some agenda in your face like they do now

Sheev > Snoke

I miss you so much, Sheev Thesenate.

Nope. The only good thing to come out of the prequels was Benposting. Each post was a good friend.

this. fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Oh sweetie I completely agree! FUCK drumpf, fuck white """""people""""". The new Star Wars do suck. Why? Because Rey didn't get BLACKED like all white girls are meant to be. Because Admiral "YASSS" Holdo didn't castrate Poe for his toxic masculinity.

Sugar plum, you're wound up too tight. Try klegel exercises, sweety.

Did you even read what he wrote?

whatever you say mystery meat

Are you mansplaining me shitlord?

yes

>These new movies don't suck because the characters are female or not white

That's what makes em unrealistic though. I expect the galaxy to conform to reality.

Based Palpatine FTW.

Drug stash for the jedi rave.

Unironically episode III Anakin is my favorite character in Star Wars

>I HATE JEW

How did Lucas get away with it?

>Galaxy far far away
>Reality
Unfortunately for you, you don't get to decide what reality is. Also what is said was that it's unrealistic tomezpect another galaxy to somehow mirror your own surroundigs.
It's funny how you people go off at blacks for being "animals" yet display similar tribalistic tendencies like dumb apes.
Stay mad pigskin

I want to see Ewan's Obi-Wan in a film that is written and directed by somebody actually competent.

Honestly, no matter your opinion on the prequels, you cannot say that Ian McDiarmid didn't make Palpatine the coolest character in the series.

The prequels weren't actually about the Jedi or Vader, it was all about one man's quest to become the Senate.

we should tell Disney we'll forgive the abomination of 8 if they promise to bring back Sheev for 9

They were the best, and loved them in Clone Wars too.

What a fucking shame.

*sigh*

yes

>tfw you get btfo by a slow old man

I think Palpatine had to be using some kind of time slow/time freeze spell

So bad

it was a force scream, dark side force power in one of the games. disables someone's connection to the force. also the first dude was a telepathic that got mind fucked when the saber was lit.

They need to prequel the prequels and do OB1s back story.

The only good path forward for this series is backwards, I unironically agree

I really wish Anakin's story had started when he was the age we found him in AOTC so we could get Hayden for the full three movies. Imagine the chemistry between these guys if they had gotten one more go.

Unironically looks like a video game FMV cutscene screenshot.

I will never watch another star wars after episode 9.

But...if they make an obi wan with ewan....yeah id watch it.

everything in that shot but the actor is computer generated, so I can see why.

you can clearly see that he is taller though. look at their shoulders

Based

If they were being directed by Lucas then there still wouldn't be any chemistry.

Making Anakin a Teenager from the beginning doesnt work, considering the seperation from his mother (and probably qui gons death) play a huge part in his fear of losing his loved ones. Just cutting down some cringe moments like the yippies and Reaction shots in the space battle already helps.Atleast that is my impression of the fanedits i watched, havent seen the original in 10 years.

Social justice wars have legitimately ruined the internet

if this move came out 6 years ago exactly how it is we would be memeing the retarded magnet bombs or the yoda scene more, not debating about muh women and minorities

We can learn from these morally superior beings. In fact I believe Chewbacca will become vegan thanks to their crusade.

How do you know Ian McDiarmid isn't computer generated? Have you ever met him in real life? I thought not.

Y E S
E
S

>butchered the entire backstory and the characters motivations for doing the things they did

Right, part of that butchering is diversity hires. Why not give the purple haired cunt's role to Admiral Ackbar?

Then they would have had a guy named "Ackbar" ordering a suicide attack on the First Order.

every day.

Not talking about her, I was referring to the main cast and, particularly, certain people bashing rogue one for this (...even though having other races DID NOT fuck rogue one up, and did not feel out of place at all imo)

Yeah the pink haired bitch was stupid. Kinda ridiculous that they had nearly all of the rebels (resistance?) Leadership be female.

You and these other people see to be conflating having women/other races with having some agenda pushed down your throat. The two don't necessarily overlap. Again, rogue one (it had it's problems, but this isn't one of them)

the only real problem with the prequels is Phantom Manass.

I wish they used a red ligthsaber in the final duel in ROTS.

This times a thousand.

uh, have you actually paused the webm at certain shots. they are most certainly using a 3d rendering of ian in certain shots. pic related is one of them. almost the whole segment is cgi sheev except for the close ups.

Can someone tell me how The Last Jedi took Star Wars to a bold new direction? All it did was do a hard reset of the narrative.

It really didn't do anything bold or new. all its major notes are stolen from ESB and ROTJ. At the end of the day we have the not!empire and rebels fighting each other with evil forceguy vs. good forcegirl

It showed that the galaxy's fate is no longer decided by cisgender white males.

Fucking BASED Palps

Every minute of The Last Jedi
Snoke was a chump and went out as such

He wasn't slow when he was slashing niggas

It's early digital face replacement on top of stuntmen. It's why it looks so awkward when he scoots on the floor towards the window. He moves too fast. They did it with Dooku too. Why George exclusively cast decrepit old men as Sith, I'll never know.

>the high ground

C-could you please tell me the tragedy of Darth Plageius once more, Mr. Palpatine?

the dark side of the force is a pathway to gains some consider to be... unnatural

Why didn't Anakin just confess he got Padme preggo and thus will have to live with her while still being on good terms with Obi-wan and the Jedi order?

Sure he won't be a Jedi anymore but at least Luke and Leia will have a dad and not all ex-Jedi turn into Sith anyway.

Sweetie is a word that should be punishable by death if used

>first order is all evil white males with no aliens women or poc

>resistance is all poc and women with no white males

OH MY GOD YOU JUST CAN’T GROW UP AND ACCEPT DIVERSITY

for characters with a meaningful amount of lines it makes more sense to cast for acting ability first and stunts second.

The only real sw character. If only he was around to discipline kylo

that's literally wrong though. there are women in the first order. there's a female officer in tlj, and a female stormtrooper in tfa (not talking about phasma, a gril talks to kylo on starkiller base, you can hear her clearly).

also, finn is an ex trooper who was black. who knows how many more there could be.

The problem isn't who they cast, it's that they then decided that everyone needs to do kungfu.

I'm pretty sure there are also multiple Imperial/First Order officers of various genders, sexualities and races in DisneyEU material.

So have something else play a huge part in his character's upbringing

Episode 1 : jedi knights get into a situation where they have to mediate in a regional conflict. they meet a brash young hotshot pilot that apparently is strong with the force. they take him to Coruscant and he meets Padme and Palpatine there

Episode 2 : Anakin is now a jedi knight and getting deployed all over the galaxy to stave off multiple separatists flare-ups that someone is orchestrating. while his heart is in the right place he is cocky and more and more headstrong

Episode 3 : the flare-ups have blown up into a galactic crisis which gives rise to the Empire. the jedi knights are forced to choose sides and Anakin is forced to act against them to "preserve peace". in the end he falls to the dark side when his hand is forced to act against his old mentor

etc...
easy to rewrite the whole thing so it makes far more sense and is less pottery-heavy

>those skinny looking dudes more masculine than BIG GUY KYLO

yeah the nig is quite thicc on the hips but those guys on ops pic look like twinks

>crossing swords
Oh whats going on here?