What's up Fuckers!?

What's up Fuckers!?

Can someone explain to me why so many cats Shit on the New52? From everything I have seen the new 52 had a rough going early on but is now dominating Marvel in sales. So why are they Fucking revamping them again?

I just feel like maybe the criticism against new 52 is a catch all for all the individual issues some readers have with very specific things. You can't Fucking deny the success. Look at what it did for the DC universe TV shows on The CW!

it's not nu52 anymore. You're 5 years behind

The New 52 died and DC returned to form basically because the blank slate approach of the reboot didn't work

Might've helped if it actually was a blank slate, but it wasn't.

It was undeniably a big, haphazard mess. There was basically no planning and nobody ever established what it was exactly supposed to be.

Things like Justice League and Teen Titans were absolute garbage that pointlessly retconned things. The history of the Flash Family and Batfamily were just wiped out despite those being massive draws for those franchises. Entire fan favorite characters were just forgotten and written out of continuity for no reason. The costume redesigns and origin changes were across the board horrible.

That said, there were some very good runs that came to be. Within two years the line as a whole was much better than it had been in the years leading up to it.

There is a lot of unfair shitting on it, due to people parroting the opinions of assmad fanboys, people projecting on books they hadn't read, and Marvelfag comic sites circlejerking, as well as MCUfags' general extreme hatred of DC for absolutely no reason.

However, a lot of the stuff that was good in New 52 were actually runs that weren't really reboots or were planned or had been in the works long before the New 52, like Scott Snyder's Batman, All-Star Western, etc.

Overall, it was a good thing, in spite of the terrible mishandling and fuckups. Within two years most of the kinks had been worked out and almost everything is rectified with Rebirth. Like it or not, the DCU NEEDS to be flushed out every few years to get rid of all the shitty stuff that's accrued. The crust needs to be cut off the shit sandwich.

Yeah, we needed to save Tim and Jason and Damian because....um...

Why couldn't we just have Dick as Robin again in his teens, again, as a true five-year timeline would have?

We need to save Damian because Morrison was almost done with his run (they could have left him dead though)

YEAH!

YEAH!

FUCK YEAH!

I done told all these all MotherFuckers this already!

Spoken word to all everybody else!

>Can someone explain to me why so many cats Shit on the New52?

Because people are over reactive and those that are angry/dont like something are more inclined to speak out, and are likely much louder, than those who enjoy it.

And I love how "Flash fans" were demanding the return of Wally West. Because if history is anything, Wallyfags don't actually buy books. So they shouldn't be Fucking demanding anything.

The worst part is, in five years when we get another reboot, they'll still do the same shit of rebooting half the characters, and continuing Batman + whatever other character is popular at the time, then wonder why their reboot didn't work

>Look at what it did for the DC universe TV shows on The CW!
Yeah. Now look what it did for the animated movies.

Holmes. Explain!

Ever since the Flashpoint movie, most of the DTVs have been based on New 52 storylines and take place in the same universe/continuity (prior to this, most of the movies were standalone). However, possibly also due to the under-performance of The Dark Knight Returns, the quality has also steadily been getting worse in numerous ways. I also think part of it is the possibility that WB/DC doesn't have a concrete "plan" for the movies, based on some things that have been said over the years (which is why you sometimes have teasers such as Lex Luthor approaching Orm or Batgirl of Burnside which have yet to be capitalized on).

People who had a problem with new 52 were mostly because either books they liked got cancelled and in cases like zatanna didn't get an ending midway through, books that did make it to the new 52 ignored lore that they liked or got worse. Certain books got a lot better but success doesn't stick in someone's mind as much as annoyance so people mostly complain about the stuff they disliked rather than the things they did like.

>Like it or not, the DCU NEEDS to be flushed out every few years to get rid of all the shitty stuff that's accrued. The crust needs to be cut off the shit sandwich.

Nope.

Mostly due to some awful redesigns and very inconsistent continuity(Tim was robin!Except when he wasn't!).Took about 3 years for the comics to settle and some of the messes done to get fixed but some fans never let go.Although some damage still remains,Young justice fans were the worst off,Tim,Kon and """"Bart"""are still screwed

Bart is so easily fixed I don't know why they haven't bothered other than it would mean adding a fourth speedster who would overlap.

>You can't Fucking deny the success. Look at what it did for the DC universe TV shows on The CW!

Fucking tvfags.

>der neuFiddy-Two
Get back in your TARDIS and set the dial for 2011, sport.

You could say the same thing about Barry you dumbfuck.

Wally was selling 70K plus at the height of Waid's run. Which is better than Barry ever did without a fucking relaunch.

He's white and Wally's sidekick, not Barry's.

They've got a black Kid Flash for Barry, the real Flash, which is what they want and why they turned Wally black in the first place. Why would they give a shit about some Wally era character who doesn't work as Barry's sidekick?

I bet when they bring back Max and Jay they're going to be fixtures revolving around Barry. Their dream is to just insert Barry into Waid's Flash run where Wally used to be at this point.

It's true though. Even in the New 52, don't you think we'd be better off without all the shitty revamped Teen Titans origins?

my neigbour as of late obtained Infiniti FX SUV just by low maintenance work from a tablet. attempt this site>>>>>>>>>>>WWW.99homejobs.COM

Good New52 runs

>Flash by Buccellato and Manapul
>Batman by Snyder
>Action Comics by Morrison and Pak
>Justice League up until Darkseid War by Johns (yeah, fuck you Sup Forums)
>Aquaman by Johns
>Batman and Robin by Tomasi and Gleason

There was other good stuff too. The New52 as an idea wasn't that great or very well thought out, just looks at the timelines of Batman and GL.

>Justice League up until Darkseid War by Johns (yeah, fuck you Sup Forums)

You've fucking terrible taste. JL only got good during the Amazo Virus arc.

I like Darkseid War, but only retroactively after DC Rebirth came out (that's when I read it).

>What's up Fuckers!?

Hello, nu52fag.

You are certainly living up to expectations.

JL was a terrible book. Johns was shit.