I jerked off to this movie!

I jerked off to this movie!

the masturbation scene in particular

Before anything lets get this clear, Thelma's powers aren't mental, if they were she would have changed her parents minds about her.

So her waifu loved her for her.

6/10 movie bumbled its way into a criticism of christianity and repression and fathers

am i wrong?

>a criticism of christianity
but she was a demon who killed their son

a f*cking white male

why did she kill her father though?

Because her dad was going to kill her.

white men are evil

but the mother was pushing him to do it. and she gets rewards with the ability to walk again? wtf?

This reads badly.

I thought it was implied by the end of the movie thatshe had some kind of reverse elektra complex and had to kill her dad to free herself.

A good commentary on how women lack agency and blame everything on men desu

Yeah but that was a 'fuck you bitch' going away present.
Thing is that sooner or later the dad would have decided to do to her what he did to his own mother, so it was just a question of when.
The mom was pretty much just a powerless woman that even tried to an hero, while the dad was an actual threat.

no torrent yet?

Nah, the movie was pretty clear about what he did and what he was gonna do to her.
It was self defense.

should have just shot her at the start of the movie and saved us all time

Selma for me.

Its been out for like two weeks nigga.

i literally just watched it from a torrent.

The character wasn't an edgelord cuck that post on BLACKED: The Star Wars Board tho.

So, no.

The absolute abysmal level of cinematic arguments on this board is almost legendary.

why didn't the dad shoot her though?

oh thanks. I haven't checked for a while.

>tfw i actually enjoyed this movie a lot
i went in knowing basically nothing. i enjoyed it. not a masterpiece by any stretch, but thought it was really solid and it felt original.

glass shattering scene looked like shit tho. don't do CGI if you don't have the cash for it