Titans live action TV show and Young Justice: Outsiders are going to be on DC's new streaming service. Thoughts?

Titans live action TV show and Young Justice: Outsiders are going to be on DC's new streaming service. Thoughts?
Beast Boy is confirmed to be a member.
I think the budget will be bigger since it's on a streaming service.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/geoffjohns/status/856953737981550592
polygon.com/2017/2/28/14761046/nightwing-dc-warner-bros-batman-chris-mckay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get it. Why would they make this and a Nightwing movie?

Why make a Flash TV show and a Flash movie?
The DC TV movie embargo is dead.

How much you wanna bet it won't be Nightwing in the live action show, but Robin? Although, they will have two different Flashes if the movie gets off the ground.

The budget is most likely smaller since it's on a streaming service.

On tv, they at least get part of the budget from the networks paying for the shows.

I know its off topic but are they still making Static or is it dead?

If it was gonna be CW (likely) it would have been all in house at Warner anyway

I swear to God if it's in its own stand alone universe...

I really want to be excited but I hope they don't charge a lot (if anything) for two shows. I want them to get the budget these IPs deserve, but man, I have too many subscriptions already. I sadly think it will put too many people off for them to get the views they want

I know I'm not paying for another subscription just for literally two shows

I doubt the Nightwing movie actually happens.

I think it's great

it'll kill DC EVEN FASTER

Who's all going to be in the Titans show ?

I don't understand why they have to be exclusive to the new streaming service. The most likely outcome isn't that people are going to subscribe to watch YJ; it just means that more people are going to pirate it. What is Warner Bros. thinking with this move when they already have the other two seasons on Netflix, as well as all their other animated movies and series? Didn't they see the reaction to when CBS announced that Star Trek: Discovery would be digital-only?

Because money

I hope one of the Wonder Girls is in the titans show .

fucking WB is just the worst

just give the show to netflix why try and compete with them

I agree. But it's only going to be 5 bucks a month. It affordable and Boomerang is already doing this. However, DC owes Netflix this show. Young Justice would be cancelled without them. This streaming service seems like a dick move imo.

It's a Berlanti show, just like Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, Legends and Black Lighting. Colton Haynes is already planning to appear on the show. It's set firmly in the Arrowverse.

>However, DC owes Netflix this show.

No, they don't. Netflix is on bed with Disney. Their DC content is meager and limited. Anyone who's been paying attention knew that YJ would never go to Netflix. Everyone just made that assumption.

So far the main cast will be:
Robin
Starfire
Beast Boy
Raven

Guests:
Arsenal
Kid Flash
Donna Troy

Johns is gonna be writing

twitter.com/geoffjohns/status/856953737981550592

The show was on Netflix and got huge ratings.
Only reason it got picked up again.
The creator encouraged people to stream it on Netflix. Still it's DC's show and they can do whatever they want with it. I'm just glad it's back.

>Black Wally
>CW Roy
it's going to be trash

BASED

Because the Nightwing movie has never been mentioned as anything other than a possibility, even a rumour I'd say

I hope it's separate from the Arrowverse. I would really like a different actor playing Wally.

No, it's been confirmed. The Lego Batman director has talked about it.

polygon.com/2017/2/28/14761046/nightwing-dc-warner-bros-batman-chris-mckay

Nightwing has been A list for about 3 years now. No one is going to be confused if there are two versions.

The best characters are going to be guests? Thats retarded

Having it be it's own stand alone is the only way it will be good. Now we have to deal with bigger wally and forced cross overs with cringe filled characters.

wasn't Dick a character in those Batman movies from way back that I've never watched?

They should make a Red Hood and the Outlaws show, that's basically like Supernatural but its Jason and Roy going around being mercenaries and solving issues with violence and quips. And every so often Star Fire, Nightwing or someone else shows up and helps out with a situation they got themselves into. And every other episode Roy should wear a different Trucker hat.

And should, in NO way be connected to the Arrow or Flash TV universe.

Fuck me I'd watch that so hard.

Needs to be Ginger

fuck. want.

Why does Dreamworks make tv shows out of their movies?

Why make Star Wars books and Star Wars movies?

Pretty sure Static wasn't picked up, in part because Berlanti's Black Lightning was picked up on CW

>DC's new streaming service

IS THIS HAPPENING BOYS

ARE WE FINALLY GETTING DC NATION BACK FROM THE BACKSTABBING OVER AT CN

This it'll be Geoff johns roster without superboy most likely.

Not only that, it allows DC to avoid CN's corporate fuckery entirely.

fun

Both of you are correct

>worst titans run pre 52
>kon gets the shaft
JUST

>worst titans run pre 52
You didn't read Titans before? There are so many runs worse than this

Just watch supernatural, faggot.

I honestly doubt that Nightwing movie would happen. It doesn't help that there's a completely lack of interest in it from the media.

Wouldn't Netflix have been the better option over a new exclusive streaming service?

Don't get my hopes up.

Does this mean the Justice League Action show will be on it?

If Cass is part of the show Kon will be part of it too, right???

It's dead on arrival. New streaming service means terrible budget and no advertising.

>Their DC content is meager and limited.
They have most of the DCAU movies, what do you mean limited? At least they had, I haven't looked in ages cause I don't have netflix now.

Yep

Live action Titans show will be garbage like the rest of the DC TV.
Young Justice will be dope.

Wally and Roy are gonna be in it?

Is it just me or has ll DC media outside of the comics done its best to btffo of Dickbabs. A Titans show is def going to use Starfire.

You didn't watch the original cartoon, did you?