So the new Flash episode was Tom's first time directing

So the new Flash episode was Tom's first time directing

How'd he do?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=eztv
youtu.be/sc5iTNVEOAg
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
comicbook.com/dc/2017/04/26/is-the-flashs-savitar-actually-robbie-amell-ronnie-raymond/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great job!

That Inception thing was pretty rad

it's been a long time since we had a follow up thread.

He did a fine job. So we all agree this fuck is Future Barry?

Its either future barry, or OP wells.

Hallowed be his name, the dark one cometh.

It's Earth-1 Hunter Zolomon. The guy who is sorta like the guy Caitlyn was into, but he was too crazy evil.

All the unavailable or limitedly available Rogues for season 4 out of everyone that's shown up (and survived) so far

>Captain Cold
>Heatwave
>Golden Glider
>Peak-a-Boo
>Trickster

Leaving us with

>Mirror Master
>Weather Wizard
>Top
>Trickster II
>The Mist
>Rainbow Raider
>Magenta
>Plunder
>King Shark.
>Grodd.

Plus the Thinker.

There would have been set photos if guy that played zoom was back on set. the actor was unavailable which is why they made black death speedster all cgi

My uncle works at CW, its reverse flash because of LOT fuckery

>using the blonde douche to ruin two speedsters

'no'

It's the remnant of Flashpoint Barry. The one that had a nice, stable life. He's pissed off our Barry took away his life first by supplanting him and then by getting rid of the timeline.

Anyone have a MEGA or Magnet for the episode? I missed it

this could make a lot of sense but why would going into speedforce stop a time remnant?

Why isn't Cold available yet? Prison Break will be done by the time they start writing and shooting season 4. I'd put money on them having a few episodes for him in both Flash and LoT

Also the biggest clue is the speedforce prison itself, it has to be someone we know because he's shown very little compunction towards killing villains.

eztv's site has their torrent up already

Link?

Do you watch LoT? Because Snart's kinda dead. I'm sure they could fudge him back to life, but at the moment his life basically ended during S2

>Snart's kinda dead.
Fuck LoT.

Based theory
Literally everything is barrys fault

lmgtfy.com/?q=eztv

>His literal supervillain origin is being fucked over by himself.

Savitar existed before Flashpoint, he just didn't have a way out (Wally/Kid Flash) until it happened.

This makes a good amount of sense, and could even be used as part of why Nora shows up/takes Barry into the speedforce, as she'd be the only person, aside from Henry, he'd follow, especially if it's a remnant from Flashpoint.
Though, that's not much of a cliffhanger and likely just me being hopeful.

Savitar did not exist before Flashpoint, because Iris was alive in 2024. Whatever Barry did when he undid Flashpoint created a world with Savitar. So it makes the most sense that Savitar would be Barry.
>but Savitar was in the Speed Force watching Flashpoint
The Speed Force exists outside of time, if he was ever in it then he'd be able to see Flashpoint.

Go out of your way to create a perfect life for someone and then immediately erase it from existence..no wonder hes pissed.

Maybe savitar brings in Nora from the flashpoint timeline to make barry watch her die again, and thats how barry and nora run into the speed force ?

>evil barry compels killer frosts loyalty even after she's been stuck in prison for years

Evil barry got dat mojo.

Savitar real happens
This song starts playing

youtu.be/sc5iTNVEOAg

It does make most sense so far, but I wonder which barry it is, the one where he lived out/supplanted flashpoint in, or say world 2 where zoom was from.

if we're going evil barry, in late 90s/00s goodness it has to be a classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

Is it me or is season 3 really picking up on the tail end?

this is first episode to get multiple threads going since early season 2.

So yeah I'd say so

Well, at this point in S2 Barry gave Zoom his speed and murdered an old kid. So, we're doing better than last time but not as good as S1.

Oh man, that really puts it into perspective

Hopefulness versus idiocy

I feel this will only happen next season with Rogues War.

For me so far it's s1>s2>s3>s2.5

last half of season 2 really took a dump in the bed.

To be fair season 2 had a lot of setbacks.

>The showrunner left and you can notice the quality drop afterwards.

>Patty left and they had to cut her storyline.

>Snart and Rory left and they had to cut their storyline.

>Lot of time had to wasted setting up LoT.

I had no idea he directed this episode. I thought he directed the finale. That was a nice episode though.

I realize the Ronnie theories are kind of stupid and that either Flashpoint Barry or another Barry makes a bit more sense, but why the fuck would KF react like that if it was just Barry stepping out of the suit?

Because if Barry is Savitar, she can trust that that Barry is evil and won't try to turn her good or such shit.

It's gonna be kinda retarded if Savitar is Barry from the future

savatar is Ronnie

Yeah, but he is. Literally nothing else makes sense thematically.
No.

Eddie would be cool

Savitar is Broly, it's confirmed canon in the Flash manga. Why don't you guys read it to be able to keep up with the intricate and gripping plot? You're fucking idiots.

Urine for a great episode!

Eddie is what I wanted, but we'd know if Rick Cosnett were on set again and it would make no sense for him to be Savitar after the Speed Force used him as an example of someone who sacrificed himself because he was inspired by Barry's heroism. Him surviving and becoming a mad speed god would completely destroy that.

Maybe because that Killer Frost is a remnant from the Flashpoint timeline and is more apt to recognize this hypothetical evil Barry.

>>Mirror Master
God, that was shit. I hope they do a Mirror Master II

I like him.

No you fucking idiot. Barry obviously got Jesse killed or she took his place in the Speedforce.

It's E2 Wells. Can reddit leave? They have the deductive skills of a hamster.

You like piss and shit too?

Dubs confirms. Reddit BTFO

If it is I'm dropping the show. It wouldn't make sense at all.

An actual good theory.

>Velocity 9 makes blue lightning
>Jesse I have plans for you
>Wallace
>I want to make you suffer like you made me suffer

See you next fall.

Yeah they were pretty terrible

>Evil Wells again
Please don't get my hopes up

youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E

This one's the one

Is it really evil if you are ruining the man's life who got your daughter killed/trapped in purgatory?

Haha no, I seriously will. It's just too shit now and Barry is Savitar is the final straw. I'll watch the crossover with the other shows like I did with Arrow. If it gets better I might pick it up again.

Don't worry user. Reddit has literally never been right about a show in their entire existence.

true dat. Antagonist Wells is more appropriate for what I was trying to say.

Just hear Barry in the promo

>"Youre all about time!"

Now who has been all about time? Himself.

Retard theory is retarded. Just shut up.

>dude it's retarded
That's not an argument at all, you inbred cave troll. It is literally the only theory that makes any sense thematically. The show has been telling us since season 1 that Barry brings misfortune upon himself, and they've been outright beating us over the head with it this season that Barry is his own greatest enemy. In comes Savitar, who seemingly has no actual goals outside of killing Iris in front of Barry. Savitar, who knows Team Flash on a personal level. Savitar, who's lived through all this before. Savitar, who tells Barry he is the future, Flash, that Barry doesn't deserve his life, that Barry made him what he is. Savitar, who is the first speedster, and thus cannot be someone who gained powers to seek revenge on Barry.

Savitar is the bad end Barry, a Barry who has been twisted nearly beyond recognition, whose faults and weaknesses have completely overtaken him and turned him into a monster as bad as the worst he's faced.

Savitar being Barry makes sense on every level, thematically. The snag is explaining why Barry is wearing a power rangers cosplay.

I liked it alot, kind of felt like one of the 'bad ends' in the 12 Monkeys series, was pretty cool.

Kek you typing out all our retard explanations to back up your retard theory doesn't help. Just be quiet and go back.

Or instead of a shitty Reddit theory, he could be "another victim Barry Allen failed to save".

Savitar is Barry.

What if Savitar is 90s Flash?

>Savitar being Barry makes sense on every level, thematically.

No it doesn't retard.

So assuming season 3 really is the Rogues led by the Thinker... What are some good Rogues to add to the show that haven't been done yet.

>I've already lived it
This is much more personal than simply being someone from the future who's read about all this, like Kadabra. Savitar must be someone who took place in this war against the god of speed. And indeed, Savitar has been very familiar to everyone, with his taunting H.R. for his quest to belong, or reminding Cisco of what Reverb told him (something Barry was there for). He addressed Joe as Joe, for god's sake.

Savitar is the first speedster, according to Jay and Kadabra. Jay was just going off of legends, but Kadabra is from the future. Barry was the first speedster in Earth-1's history. Further, Savitar told Barry that "I created myself". Because he's Barry, and his actions led himself along the road to becoming Savitar.

A major theme this season has been a sort of duality with each character. Wally discovered he was a speedster and chased that life. Caitlin tried to keep Killer Frost hidden and then tried to escape that destiny. H.R. tried hiding who he really was to earn a place on the team. Julian learned he was really Alchemy, and soforth. And so Barry will find himself fighting his worst side.

In season 1 the man in the yellow suit was exactly who he was in the comics, Eobard Thawne. In season 2 Zoom was exactly who he was in the comics, Hunter Zolomon. Savitar never had an established identity in print, but we sure as hell have seen a might speedster covered in blue lights proclaiming himself the future Flash.

But beyond all that, NOTHING ELSE WOULD MAKE SENSE. There is no other good theory. No one else fits. No one else provides emotional stakes or fits the themes of this season.

You give the writers far too much credit.

It's going to be something retarded.

Eddie does. Just sayin'.

The Speed Force lies.

See and literally almost everything you said applies. Just go back. Le reddit has never been right before and they wont be right this time.

Barry being Savitar is retarded. But it makes a certain amount of retarded sense.
Eddie makes no fucking sense.
>is not the first speedster
>has not lived through this
>does not know most of Team Flash well
>was used as an example of someone Barry drove to heroism
>Savitar's lightning is white, not blue
>if his reason for becoming Savitar is Jessie then he doesn't have plans for her, she's dead

I imagine his plans would be for her not to die dumbass. A parallel to them all trying to make sure Iris doesn't die.

That's not having plans for her, but to be less pedantic, Harry would not throw lightning at his daughter, even to save her life from a vague future death. Further, again, Harry would fit not a single clue or theme the show has going on.

And neither would future Barry. They are both dumb theories. Go back.

>Wallace
>Wallace
>Wallace

I bet my hand's virginity that Savitar is Barry.

This season has somehow even worse pacing than season 2.

your hand is a slut and everyone knows it

>Savitar never had an established identity in print

Well, he did, but it was some Kazakhstani pilot who got superspeed and abandoned his humanity.

They has a perfect opportunity to bring him back with the spear and they fucking didn't.

Caitlin should have killed Savitar and taken the suit.

Why would she kill her dad?

Honestly, what if the reveal is truly that Savitar is some random guy like how it is in the comics?

Like really, to me it's just a toss up at this point. I don't really think it makes sense, but sheesh, I can't think of anything else other than Barry and Cisco.

Why the fuck cant barry just build the trap himself.
He builds AI(if the writers ever remember) .

They make Barry stupid for no reasons.

>Honestly, what if the reveal is truly that Savitar is some random guy like how it is in the comics?

That's too much of a fakeout. He has to be someone we've seen before simply based on Caitlin's reaction. Unless anyone has a good reason why she'd be shocked to see some random smuck and decide to follow him.

>In season 2 Zoom was exactly who he was in the comics, Hunter Zolomon
All he had in common with comic Zoom was the name. They could have called him Jerry Thompson and it wouldn't have changed a thing other than "OH MY GOD THEY SAID THE NAME"

Barry doesn't build it until far in the future. And you can't build a trap for someone who's powers you know nothing about.

>Can reddit leave? They have the deductive skills of a hamster.
At least it's better than YouTube commentors. Those guys think it's fucking ronnie

Blue Flash isnt Savitar. He's a Flash that goes back in time to change his past mistakes. Savitar just taunts he's going to kill Iris while the team has no clue how to beat him all season.

>A major theme this season has been a sort of duality with each character.

You can say that about S2 as well. It's not a major theme. Jay/Hunter was a duality theme, also Hunter's story was Barry's through a dark mirror. If anything by making Savitar Barry, they just redid S2 but it's shittier.

That's because they read shit like this comicbook.com/dc/2017/04/26/is-the-flashs-savitar-actually-robbie-amell-ronnie-raymond/

No amount of directing salvages that show's awful writing and acting.

Then why the fuck is that chick gonna build it.

And i want Gidoen back.

I still want it to be Eddie because of the whole Cobalt Blue thing they teased.

Then again I'm still holding onto some delusional hopes of a GL showing up because of all the Hal teases. So don't mind me.