>THE ANCIENT JEDI TEXTS
>written by jews, they were

jesus christ no wonder people thought this sucked

DUDE

FUCK THOSE JEDI WRITINGS

LMAO

i liked when yoda burnt the old testament and laughed his little green ass off

What the fuck was this scene.

>I know the ancient Jedi scrolls aren't exactly exciting reads Luke, but you know what is? The Turner Diaries. Before I read that book, I thought that upjumped apes like Master Windu could be considered equal to people. How foolish I was, Luke. Regardless, he harnessed the negroid's penchant for violence well. Why, he almost fried the face off of the man who currently rules the universe. And he was a good pet.

It's all starting to make sense now

i never got this scene as a kid, it took disneywars to make sense of it

That's what I was thinking at first. But looking back on it, it was funny as hell.

>There is nothing in there that the girl rey doesn't already possess.

Yeah because she stole the books and they are on the falcon.
Yoda trolled Luke into killing himself.

>reading books? for bitch ass nerds, it is
What was yoda's fucking problem?

>master yoda, what was the hardest thing about watching the great jedi purge?
>dick, my

A metaphor for turning your brain off. Also, Rey apparently took the textbooks with her at the end so I'm not sure why he was pulling down a lighting bolt down on an empty tree. Did he want to see Luke's tears and say "Prank you, I did".

try playing battle front two against that little shit. fucker ruins every fucking game.

>Hey baby.I know you hear me. but you don't understand, you don't even comprehend what language is. You have no way to know what this is to me. All you understand is physical attraction, like a stallion in his prime, or the supple curves of a mare in heat. You don't understand me, but I understand you. I'll give you what you want, what you need, you fat cow. And you're going to give back to me, too. I'm going to squeeze nature's blessings out of those big alien titties of yours, all four of them. I'm going to drink for days on end from your milk, just like you like it. It's what they're there for, after all. Just like nature intended, I'm gonna drink till your tits are dried up, and then come back for more. You're all I've got on this island, and I'm all you've got. Like it or not, we've come to know each other quite well. I know this one's the best squirter, or how this one is just a tad bit smaller than the others. I know the ups and downs of your tits, and you know just what I want to hear when I milk you. Those naughty wails, those somber grunts, I just want to milk you all day you slut. Hi Rey.

wasn't prepared to see just how much sustenance meant to luke

FUCKING BORING ASS SHIT, MY LIFE'S WORK WAS. MMMM!

based obi trully was /ourguy/

>A metaphor for turning your brain off.

you are an actual retard

LOL fuck yeah..more like these

>All I have to do is squeeze
>Scream all I have to

PAGE TURNERS, THEY WERE NOT

>WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BURN THE LAST REMAINING COPIES OF THE PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDER JEDI, (((YODA)))?

One of the stupidest moments I'd ever seen. In fact it's like whoever wrote this movie completely misunderstands progress as a concept or else is just a selfish asshole. Destroying the wisdom of the ancients is the exact opposite of moving forward, you're basically sending everyone who comes after you back to the beginning. Without that ancient wisdom people have no clue what is a new discovery and what isn't. You destroy a collection of knowledge and the next generation will spend their entire lives just trying to reinvent the wheel thinking they've made an amazing discovery, and they'll have no way to know how pathetically behind their predecessors they are because all the recorded knowledge that could have helped them is now gone.

Seriously fuck short sighted people like this.

>Did he want to see Luke's tears and say "Prank you, I did".
I guess you could say he gave Luke the chance to think about how terrible destroyed all the ancient writing would be, since he was about to do it himself but seemed to have a last minute change of heart, but that's assuming Rey actually took them. It was heavily hinted, but it's not like we actually see it

>"Lonely it is in here, young Skywalker. Obi-Wan hangs out not as often. Companion, I need."

Who else put them there on the ship? Chewbacca?

>yfw yoda only kept luke around for objectification purposes, and trolled him into killing himself when he got too old for his tastes

yoda was a sly dog.

You see Luke, even you might want to one day stand over your nephew's bed as he is sleeping and turn on your lightsaber. From your perspective you've been overtaken by a moment of weakness, but from your nephew's perspective you'll be trying to kill him. So you see, we're all part of the dark side, from a certain point of view.

yoda was a fag

>Yoda literally pranked Luke into killing himself so he'd have someone to hang out with

Absolutely devilish.

>luke, did i ever tell you about the time a jedi master called yoda tried to destroy the imperial library and genocide every scholar and intellectual so that he could bring the galaxy back to its mythic past and begin a new marxist-leninist era of agrarian communism?
>and he was a good friend

100%

the puppet looked so fucking bad

Fuck this ancient tree that these nice little frog monks have tended to for thousands of years. Fuck their stupid Machu Pichu houses, too.

The true character assassination, Yoda. It's clear these morons didn't understand this character at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=tcvPePkjwEE&t=0m17s
MMMMMMM, FUNNY JOKE THE JEDI ARE, DRIVE MY TOYODA FUELED BY FANDOM TEARS, I DO

BUT HE WAS A PUPPET

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THE PUPPET

top kek, never caught that before

>luke wants to burn the texts
>yoda burns the text, stealing his thunder
>the texts werent even there
>luke kills himself, confident that the text were completely burnt

The theme of episode 8 is that nothing matters, ever.

Like Rey, Luke didn't even need training. Pretending that he did was just part of Yoda's devilish plan all along.

What I don't get is why didn't Luke read the fucking books?

They implied he didn't read them.

Now Rey stole them and she's going to be the first jedi in like 100 years to read the books.

I mean, did Luke open the jedi academy without reading the fucking books?

Is that why Kylo decided to shack up with Snork? Is it because Luke couldn't teach jedi lessons properly because he couldn't read the books?

The whole idea of Luke being the last jedi in the galaxy and NOT EVER READING THE ANCIENT JEDI TEXTS is so bizarre.

Yoda was a THOT

wtf i love yoda now

It's because he couldn't read them. They were in another language. Also, space like a human being.

luke was dyslexic. they didn't teach no book learnin on owen and beru's farm.

Dude fuck your old ass faggot books lmao
Rey's vagina can give her a greater power than any ancient, refined wisdom passed down through hundreds, if not thousands of generations of Jedi masters

>tfw i used to watch GG
they really went downhill after jon left, huh?

h-how?

>BEN DO YOU WANT A BROWNIE BEFORE YOU GO TO BED?!

he just wanted to seee twink luke so he could jerk off at night

Why did Rey even take the books? We had approximately one scene where she stumbled upon them, and was then immediately drawn into a conversation about her motives with Luke where she barely acknowledged that they were there. At no point in her stay on the planet does she even say something as simple as "Would I be able to learn more about the force from reading the ancient Jedi texts?", she just took them at some point for no reason

makes sence, since ben and rey are the ying yang...so the man does all the hard work to become powerfull, but because rey is a woman or his counterpart she gets the powers...typical woman. yoda knew this thats why he never takes shit serious and fucks with luck... he wanted to fuck luck

It looked like they actually dug up the old puppet from a storage closet instead of making a new one. Maybe it was just the way it was shot, but it looked horribly unconvincing, even when compared to ESB

DUDE JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN

who the fuck wrote this shit?

The only reason she has them at all is so the writers have an excuse for her to build a lightsaber in IX.

not only a light saber...the most powerfull stable power sabre in the universe... the opposite of kylos saber...the ying tang bullshit

I’m not interested in the games they review first off but the fact that arin got this crude dude who doesn’t balance him out killed off the dynamic duo vibe.

jesus, what a filthy pervert.

>she just took them at some point for no reason

>Teach me to be a Jedi
>No
>Come on. If you don't, I'll look into your dark hole and see reflections of myself.
>Creepy. Okay. You get 3 lessons.
>You only gave me two lessons. I'm going to force-skype with my edgy not-boyfriend.
>I'm not teaching you. GTFO
>Fine. I'll take your books and teach myself!

Are you retarded? Luke was butchered to shit while Yoda continued to be great

yoda was a fag all along....
disney: we need the LGBT comnunity.

how was yoda great? he was just there for pranks and fan service

Your point being?

>those nips

Did Yoda say in RotJ to Luke that he had to pass on what he learned to new Jedi?

Kathleen Kennedy

how was yoda continuing to be great?

truly a modern classic

What the fuck this normie shit?

The FORCE IS FEMALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

to teach the goyim that the (white, christian) past is wrong and critical humanism is the way forward

In all fairness, yoda was always a trollish cunt. Him fucking with Luke for no goddamned reason other than to be an asshole has been a constant thing throughout the series.

Maybe he wasn't I never watched the original trilogy. You said the writers didn't understand his character, go ahead and tell us your great understanding of Yoda.

It would have been a great message if they committed to the idea of destroying the insistence of choosing to be a champion of the light or dark. They could have explored embracing the entirety of the force and living in balance with both sides. I was hoping they would ditch the whole good vs bad crutch and give conflicts some complexity

Mansplain the force to Rey, you must not. Understand it all already, she does. And well written, shitlord, she is.

remember, young padawan, who it is that are making these movies

yoda was a pedo a fag in the originals?

>pedo

u wot m8?

have you not been in this thread long, friend? yoda is clearly a fag who only """trained""" for eye candy.... he didnt need training...since , according to the new movie.. you dont need to train, since the opposite of the force is getting stronger by order of balance you would get stronger..lolo

>pulling down a lighting bolt down on an empty tree. Did he want to see Luke's tears and say "Prank you, I did".

This is fucking amazing. Luke dies for nothing and Yoda is just a fucking monster ghost feeding on his tears. Tormenting him for fun.

yeah that certainly makes yoda a fag, but luke was an adult so he was hardly a pedo.

>run, luke, run. yoda can use force lightning!

>In fact it's like whoever wrote this movie completely misunderstands progress as a concept or else is just a selfish asshole. Destroying the wisdom of the ancients is the exact opposite of moving forward

I actually understand this now that you put it like that.

Destroy the past, don't cling to traditions, the old ways are wrong. Golly gee willickers, where have we heard this political crap before?

they actually DID dig up the originals when Lucas and company started planning for The Phantom Menace, but the foam they were made from had decayed to hell.

that's why they tried making one from a new mold, for a "younger Yoda" that ended up looking like ass.

also Yaddle.

>force powers directly linked to nipple hardness
>vader had metal nipples

It all fucking makes sense now!

underrated post

>ywn tease prime Hammil's nips from behind lying in bed together on a cool winter's night

Thank god I liked the prequels better.

>while Yoda continued to be great

They had Yoda acting like the weirdo he was pretending to be when Luke first showed up and not the jedi master he was.

Did they just watch half that movie?
Did they not understand it was an act?

>Destroying the wisdom of the ancients is the exact opposite of moving forward
Wrong
the ancients were racist sexist bigotted white men

>ywn help prime hamill apply his nipple tape under the hot tunisian sun as he bashfully blushes

wasnt he like 17 at that time?

Rey took the books with her, they're in the Falcon in the final scene

>Please help me Luke your father keeps making this face and Yoda won't let me leave
>every time I try to run away he zaps me with lightning
>oh god he's looking at me please help Luke
>these are not good friends

...seconds later...
youtube.com/watch?v=abEDKvEoFBo

>these are not good friends