Immersion Ruiners

What takes you out of a film entirely, Sup Forums?

WM/WF couplings.
Just too unrealistic and gross.

SJW propaganda

>guy next to me in theater shifts his position to get more comfortable

Low quality.
If the film is shit I will pick up on every flaw as my mind starts to wander.

anything made by hollywood in the last 10 years

That shitty Yoda puppet in TLJ.

White male/ white female?
All races predominately date among themselves.

WFAM for me. glad they don't show it much in movies.

When actors try to put on an accent and it's not believable or they slip up more than a couple of times. Also bad CGI is unforgivable in this day and age.

Rich or intelligent blacks

I've never met one, and I live in the land of a thousand blacks

>I live in the land of a thousand blacks
all the rich and intelligent ones were probably smart enough to get out of there

Only a thousand? Shiiiieeettt.

people walking in front of the screen in the film.

i fucking hate Daniel Craig for ruining The Girl with The Dragon Tatoo for that kind of performance

>Fuck white people.
>Fuck men.
>Fuck America.
It happens from time to time in movies that don't even take place in our world.

>character suddenly begins spouting liberal talking points like they're reading out of the Democratic party playbook

>communist transgendered disabled Muslim midget is the hero of the film

Q U I P S
U
I
P
S

Inconsistent use of hyperspace.

Last night i watched saving private ryan and i couldnt take the ending.
"Just engage hyperspace in the direction of that german tank you faggot" i screamed.

honestly snap zooms. i can stand poor special effects, bad acting, bad accent attempts, even staring at the camera or goofy extras. but a snap zoom immediately reminds me it's a movie and takes me out of it.

women protags

Overly obvious product placement

When women kick the shit out of guys ten times their size.

>namedrop of Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat/any social media bullshit
>CGI blood
>character references a previous project their actor played in, or quotes a line from said project (ie Arnold saying "I'll be back" in anything but Terminator)

>every antagonist is a white male

when they play nigger music that doesn't at all fit the time period. for example, when they used jay-z and kanye west's music in The Great Gatsby (2013). i was so pissed. they should've used jazz to fit that era. and don't say "but they used lana del rey's music". yea that's because her song fits the era and has a 1920's fucking feel to it.

anyway, after that i still paid to watch movies in theatres because i was still a wagecuck with zogbucks to burn.

now i fully fucking hate major movies and only come here to vent.

>generic crime montage plays in slow motion over a shitty cover of an actual good song
>a white skinhead threatens innocent peaceful muslim shop owners that are just trying to get by

bravo joss!

>when they play nigger music that doesn't at all fit the time period
This is the absolute worst. Every time this happens it completely takes me out of the film and activated my autism.

Before-the-battle-speechs. The protag try to be the new Braveheart and from this point I want everyone on the "good side" to die.

>luke cage gives iron fist a lesson in how you shouldnt beat up criminals if they are black and oppressed

Pretty sure that bit was 100% Snyder.

>multicultural street gangs

this

african americans are the niggers of blacks, all black people hate them

>sex scene
>guy cums in 20 seconds
>woman doesn't laugh at him but acts like this was good for her

I would rather just a fade to black

It looked funky, I thought it was CG

>Whilhelm

Could be worse

>post sex scene
>they are dressed

Wilhelm scream makes my fucking blood boil

bad continuity

>What takes you out of a film entirely, Sup Forums?
My mommy if I won't stay quiet.

I think there were a few recent films where they altered the sound and I was okay with that. But just a straight up wilhelm annoys the shit out of me.

guns that clack when you wave them around at people

>all the rich and intelligent ones were probably smart enough to get out of there

Pretty much this.

t. intelligent black guy from a well-off family in a mostly white area

Dating your movie/show with popular trends or topics. Yeah I know your show takes place in the 10s you don't have to mention Uber every 5 seconds

That was fucking stupid. I mean god damn pick a time and place. Cage could've easily made his point that Danny was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and would be perhaps even more effective if he went after The Hand on the corporate side of things instead of punching poor and disenfranchised teenagers in the ribs every goddamn night without having having to literally lapse into a dindu speech. But Cage has been written that way since his own fuckin' show so of course he'd do that.

Characters behaving irationally stupid, especially in science fiction.

I enjoy it when the purposefully use it to be funny like an old lady falling or something.

Every officer being female