Unsounded

Has Duane been carrying that with him all this time? I'm impressed it hasn't broken until now.

"Don't be sad Matty let me just EXPLODE THESE CORPSES while preaching."

Ssael fhikemun rish, motherfuckers

>thread up
Aw man, I just finished blurring out Minnow's nips.

I imagine Duane has a "break in case of Ssaelit corpses" ampoule with him at all times.

Is it one man during different ages in the smoke? From childhood to death?

How did he do that?

You know, the see through chest has become hot to me

>Duane "best wright in centuries" using a pymaric

and MINNOW A CUTE, etc, but isn't it dangerous to be out of the water?

Whoops, I forgot that might be an issue. Oh well.

Sometimes it's just easier to have a pymaric full of concentrated Heat instead of drawing it from the environment.

Minnow has some water pooled in her chest cavity, so she'll be fine for a little while.

always carry an vial of fire for when you cant make your own due to rain or whatever

Need that heat aspect from somewhere, user

This is one of the more dramatic examples of Duane being best dad.

Fish ladies operate like amphibians, surfacing is only dangerous if they're in a situation that would lead to them drying out.

Jivi's loins afire with his lust for Sette should have been enough

Minnow doesn't have time to get thunderspunked when there are corpses to loot, looks like Sette has a rival.

>"Don't be sad Matty let me just EXPLODE THESE CORPSES while preaching."
The main perk of being a tacit caster

>No need to be frightened. Here, let me blow these corpses up.

Nothing like learning about the world the hard way.

Wonder what that corpse-splosion looks like to Chitz, anyway.

Don't the Ssaelit cremate their dead? Duane is literally giving them all a proper funeral according to his religion.

>NSFW nudity. These were Ssaelit soldiers. In Ssaelism, bodies are always cremated, it being believed that decay is an indignity implemented by the Twin Gods when they designed the world. The gods had no interest in the dignity of mankind. Duane and other Ssaelit reject their cruelty.

Nobody on that construct is Ssaelit except Duane, so he's the only one who really gives a shit.

I think Minnow was one of the few water women who liked humans and interacted with them in the pre-Unsounded RP. I doubt things will be a 100% conversion but I do believe she'll stay a good person albeit one from a different culture.

So I think she's collecting them to honor them or remember them.

Matty and Quigley are from Alderode, but I don't think it has been mentioned if they are Sseilit or Gefindur, since they don't seem to have much time for formal religion.

Ostensibly Gefendur, as mentioned in their side stories I believe.

Definitely Gefendur, almost all Plats are since they're considered blessed by the Gods by the Gefendur faith.

ye ... yes? I think so. Good eye

You can like humans and still want shiny things that dead people have no use for.

I think they're like military dog tags. Maybe she's actually trying to preserve their identities.

Well SOMEONE should honor the dead. Good for Duane.

>it's a Duane complains about the twin gods episode

Looting corpses isn't that bad. It's not like they have any use for it.

So did anyone back the Kickstarter? I want to but I couldn't find how much the shipping to Europe would ruin things for me yet.

Never mind, I can see it when I click the reward. It's only $ 22

I'm getting all 3 books and shipping is $50 for me

I think she's doing it so she can have their dog tags returned to their families though.
I like to imagine she talks like a sothern bumpkin
Actually has anyone else considered that Kasslyne seems to be more of a americana fantasy world as opposed to the standard european inspired fantasy?
Sharteshane is basically fantasy new england Cresce is basically California commies if they were all black and in the 18th century, Ulestry is basically super religious flyover america, and Alderode is like somebody took the apalachian mountain areas and the rocky mountain areas and mixed them together.

In the end it's probably cheaper for you as I got the first two separately.

They're worth it though.

Who's Minnow?

Well if that's the case, where's fantasy Texas?

I do get the feeling that Ash, like any author, draws a lot of inspiration from her surroundings given the way Ulestrian culture and the feel of the political arguing line up with my impressions of the southeast.
Not that I would actually know what Florida culture is like from living on the far end of the continent.

That island with the mmanmont or whatever they are called (soud revolutionaries)
That or Ethelmik

Ulestry feels like if Wisonsin was run by Utah mormons.

To add to the whole americana thing think about what is currently happening in the comic.
Sette (a runaway child) is going down a river throug the countryside on a raft with escaped slaves (Jivi and Duane) and convicts (the Quiglies).
Think about it

It's probably Madishane, you dumb shart fart. Go play dress up with Ulestry while us MANLY NATIONS praise the divine bros alright

Also Ssaelism sounds similar to mormonism and gnosticism in some of its beliefs and they face discrimination in a world that is similar to 18th century america.
really makes you think

>Utah mormons
That's not true, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!
Ulestrian girls don't wear bras, much less the whole divinely warded underclothes getup

But what do their underthings look like?
For research obviously

Duane's been giving proper Ssaelit pyres since that dead, molested loli in like chapter one.

Loose sarashi sort of thing, if the shirtless Ulestrian girls seen running around in various background shots can be taken as proof of basic local fashion.

>Ulestrian girls don't wear bras, much less the whole divinely warded underclothes getup
How do you know their bloomers aren't pymarics?

>all these brown and light brown women

Yo ashley when are we getting the Kasslyne equivalent of asians

I thought that Lcky Puppy was supposed to be asian but apparently nope only white and black people exist in Kasslyne.

Turas would hair like Asian people if he didn't keep it shaved, if that counts.

> die a horrible death with my soul still attached to my corpse
> waiting for an eternity of agony when some fish QTs show up to drag my corpse to their sex lair
>All my yes
> Suddenly some other fucking corpse that's still able to move about explodes my body before the fish chicks get to explode my nuts
> here comes that eternity of agony

Thanks Duane

Hmm great point, thanks!

That's not how you hold a fragile grenade made out of glass! He barely touches it, might as well levitate it into his palm. I get that we need to see the pymaric, but execution is still lacking compared to everything else on the page.

We don't know that it's fragile, it's not like the grenade Ephsephin used, this is a wright's storage pymaric. Also Duane can crush a man's arm in his grasp so that he easily broke it means nothing

Jivi's loins couldn't have cooled fast enough after seeing a bitty with no nipples.

>Call me after you service an underwater cremation.

Maybe he's just reaching for it in that panel not actually holding it yet?

Is Duane burning the Crescians as well? What a nice guy

I wanna impregnate the right one and raise the offspring badly

>These were Ssaelit soldiers. In Ssaelism, bodies are always cremated, it being believed that decay is an indignity implemented by the Twin Gods when they designed the world. The gods had no interest in the dignity of mankind. Duane and other Ssaelit reject their cruelty.

isn't cannibalism part of their culture. dont be insensitive.

Yeah, visibility isn't great so he's just burning everything that's dead human except himself, according to Ashley.

Did you miss what he said before about him believing that Ssael loves even the crescian gefendur?
He hopes that everyone makes it to Ssael's side.
Duane is a jingoist but not so much that he wishes eternal damnation on his nation's enemies.

The Quiglies are gefendur

Duane, please

Duane stop being so dad, you've made your point

Duane leave some dad time for the other adults, you're just being greedy now

I know why she's biting the coin, but I still can't shake the mental image of Sette just straight-up eating money like Cheerios with those freak teeth.

>You know, the see through chest has become hot to me

That didn't take long

Wet on-land Minnow is cute too, even without her gloriously flowing mane

What does waterwomen taste like? Salmon? Would Crescians have tips for cooking them?

Crescians do eat them apparently

Typical fucking Crescians.

Who the fuck is minnow

The striped fish chick

$22 for the book and another $22 for shipping? jesus christ

International shipping got ridiculous over the past few years.

fuck, I want this but that shipping is ridiculous. I bought three things off of alicebooks a month ago and the shipping for that was only $10, how thick is this thing???

International shipping from the US is not cheap. Anything from 1-2 lbs is 22 dollars. From 2-3 lbs is 34, and for three books which is about 3.5lbs, it's 50.

my wife

until Ashley kills her

This. I even considered going on vacation to US and buying all the comics I ever wanted but never got. I could also buy pdf and print it myself, but thats not really optimal.

The US has turned into quite a shit hole. Why don't they fund their post office? Rates like that are murder for small businesses trying to sell internationally, especially when the dollar is so strong.

>didn't put the kickstarter in the OP
holy shit, you monster

I've missed everything

The US needs to die and start over. It should be a public lesson for what happens when unregulated capitalism spirals out of control and chokes a country to death.

I'm sorry for forgetting, user, but the kickstarter started on Monday. I think the high tier stuff sold out before today's update.