There's too many Star Wars threads

Let's have a classic Mad Men thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3WZF8XC3qA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>m-mommy?

>Classic

Pete's fling

Why did Megan act so bitterly towards Don in the final scene they shared together? When they separated, it seems like they were just exhausted and mutually wanted to split, but when Don hands over a million bucks, she acts worse than Betty.

Not defending Megan here but keep in mind that Don told her to come to LA with him so she could get better acting roles. She ended up quitting the comfy soap opera gig she had and was ready to go but Don backed out and decided to stay in New York.

In LA, Megan keeps failing her auditions and the only option for her is to fuck guys like Harry Crane to get a role. She had the right to be pissed at Don. She threw away her stable New York life because her husband told her to go to LA.

What was the point of Crab Colson's character. He kinda shows up for 2 episodes and isn't mention anywhere afterwards

why is pete insufferable? is he the worst character?

yes.

you're excused for holding this opinion if you haven't finished the series yet

You want to take your teeth out or you want me to knock them out

THE KING ORDERED IT!

>Relocates actor to Hollywood and puts her up in luxury apartment
>All expenses paid
>Complains because she can't get roles

She was a shit actress

>d-daughter?

Half of my family are MacDonalds, and both my parents are born in Scotland, and they absolutely lost it in this scene

Never heard my mother laugh so hard in a tv show to be honest

>skinny tie

and how is that Don's fault?

He gave her the opportunity to go into advertising because he recognised she'd be good at that. Then he bankrolled her acting dream despite the fact she was terrible.

Megan was a spoiled brat. Remember when her mother stole all Don's shit?

>I got this outfit for my new job
>do you like it daddy?

She's crazy, you do know that right?

french canadians amirite

You know, I never finished the last half season. Is it worth watching? I was kind of burnt out on madmen and didn’t like the direction it was going in but I’ve always wondered how it ended.

Pete is probably one of the most interesting and round characters in the show.

He starts as a smarmy little college shit then slowly learns to be humble and wise. Him going from ratting Don out to taking a bullet for him on losing an account for Don is amazing.

Pete recognises that Don's creative is what sets the company apart from others. Later on when he has a stake in the company he doesn't see the point in leaving Don to rot in detention because Joan and Jim have a hard on for punishing him.

The parts where Pete bats for Don and gets him included in burger chef after he returns from his forced leave really show how far he's come. That scene where Don, Pete and Peggy are eating at burger chef was comfy as fuck

Excuse me, hello, excuse me, can anyone explain the season 1 finale to me?

Did Don develop the superpower to travel through time as a result of his presentation on time travel, or was that presentation inspired by the secret time-traveling ability which he had already possessed?

Don can't time travel. he can merely see the past, future, and even splitting timelines.

You see this in season two when he sees his own birth. its what makes him a great ad man.

Amazing. What are some other superpowers of the Mad Men Cinematic Universe?

Please note that I'm only interested in Mad Men G-Canon, and not the Mad Men Expanded Universe.

post yfw pete won in the end.

Lane Pryce can suspend himself in midair for extended periods of time

the ability to drink hard alcohol and not retch for 5 minutes

I fucked a chick who played one of the background secretaries in the first two seasons

like the other guy said, i haven't finished the show past season 6ep10 because my netflix account hasn't been paid for but from the look of things, pete's going to do a 180 post trudy. i really like peggy and joan, especially peggy's development.

watch it, Donny

If you look into they all have some interesting powers.

>Pete can slow down time
We saw this when he was smoking and looked at a girls ass, perhaps its only activated when he has an erection?

>Roger can change the melanin in his skin on command
He does this only once, during the party when Don met Hilton

>Ginsberg has super hearing and even possibly came from another planet

Other Sup Forums shit show

Well maybe you should stop spending your money on the biggest, blackest prostitutes you see.

;_;

kek

>Pete can slow down time. We saw this when he was smoking and looked at a girls ass, perhaps its only activated when he has an erection?
that's when "the 60s" officially started- when Pete got high

He didn't shoot up the office though

>it's a "Don is seeing dead people again" episode

Yeah I got burnout as well but it's worth it.

I liked the ending but a lot dont

>I liked the ending

>Don falls down the stairs in season one
>His hallucinations instantly begin after this

ZOMG IS DON ACTUALLY IN A COMA THE WHOLE SERIES

Doesn't that little neighbor kid who wants to fuck Betty have X-ray vision?

He fantasized/dreamt on the train home about coming home with everyone still home and being able to go away with Betty and the kids on holiday. In reality, when he came home, they had already left and he was left by himself.

Novels aren't canon. Mad Men EU pls leave.

>Novels
They have books on this shit? I might have to look into reading them.

Which one?

Allison or some shit like that.

Anybody up for some jai alai?

M-mommy.

This one? My nigga.

noice, careful she doesn't get too needy on you

Yeah, she has a great bush. That's something that's lacking from a lot of women today. Premium, well kept bush. I'm all for preserving the rain forest, but a little trim around the edges never hurt anyone, and she gets that. She fucking gets that.

she looks like she'd have a nice pelt

My fellow patricians.

wtf man I have never read something as retarded as that. 90's fashion was a mistake.

>He gave her the opportunity to go into advertising because he recognised she'd be good at that
He didn't really gave her the opportunity, she made the first move and was good at it.

>Then he bankrolled her acting dream
True, but he also fucked her over in what was really a shitty move. Imagine your gf/wife does this to you? I'd lose my shit.

>Remember when her mother stole all Don's shit?
That's her mother, not her?

I just think that her final scene wasn't that well written and they needed to emphasize Don's change at the expense of Megan who is not really acting in character.

Hare Krishna Harry

man january jones looks as air headed as her character

No fuck that.
I've been with a girl that had full body hair removed by laser, now that's premium shit, so smooth you go crazy.

kill yourself

Pleb taste.

you

moar details pls

JUST
youtube.com/watch?v=j3WZF8XC3qA

Poorly shopped