Is she literally the most perfect person to ever exist, Sup Forums?

Is she literally the most perfect person to ever exist, Sup Forums?

Nope.

yea

I want to see her cautiously take a shit on a paper plate in the break room.

Not even the best Dax.

Yes, yes, and yes. Yes to all four of your questions.

Not even the best Ezri

She's a retarded cunt. Who would put up with her?

Only if you're Jim. She's seemingly terrified of everyone else. And she sometimes picks on Dwight, which lets be honest is probably how most of us on here act.

Fuck that Scranton slut, this is a /trekfu/ thread.

She is a cuteypants

fuck off cunt. This a Pamberry thread only

Absolutely not, gtfo

Am I the only one to think that Pam was kind of cool at times but mostly weird, and Jim was an asshole for no reason to coworkers? I've re-watch it several times and Jim's actions were kind of douche occasionally. Pam was mostly wholesome but she too wasn't perfect. Pam was wife material for sure though.

So I hear you guys like Star Trek and/or people who have a job that could be done by a computer?

Her feet have more potential for pleasure than many women's pussies.

Hi Jen

I'm kind of with you there, Jim seems like kind of a douche after multiple rewatches, like theres no way Oscar or Kevin would want to be good friends with him

A hearty laugh

Wish I was a footfag so I could admire her feet.

Rude but I'm okay your trekfus. Pam is literally perfect, so she approves of Star Trek and hates star wars.

? Weirdo, you give /trek/ a bad name don't come back to /trek/ just fuck off forever this is a /jenneral/

obviously

Pam was a bitch towards the end, she made Jim give up his dream job for no real reason even though he had made sacrifices for her. Jim is the quintessential normie who's more concerned with looking cool than getting ahead. Everyone makes fun of Dwight but forgets the fact that by the end of the show he owns the entire office building and a huge farm that he paid off the mortgage for years ago (he tells Michael this in the episode where Michael buys the condo). Dwight is most likely a millionaire by the time the show ends if you add up the value of all of his assets. Apparently being "cool" is more important than being a self-made millionaire though so we're supposed to identify with Jim.

yeah Jenna definitely lost out in that competition, Pam is still waifu tho

But dude, sports marketing! That’s the same BS job they made up for Old Dogs.

>Pam is still waifu
*inhales*

thicc

Jenna its Christmas and you have a husband, why don't you spend some time with him?

>competition
Their was no competition Jenn its all in your head, you were just a co-worker he can't even get your name right please seek help

>worst character on the office
>most perfect person
heh

She turns into a bitch after they get married

Careful user, you're playing with fire

omg i just realized she's not the same bitch who was fucking bullock from GOTHAM in his own series...