Bruticus is the best combiner

Bruticus is the best combiner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IvLpPfmo3Ak?t=376
youtube.com/watch?v=2tn8aqgUR1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I prefer Ocean Bruticus

I confess to a great deal of affection for him just because of how he was implemented in the Fall of Cybertron game. Having multiple missions throughout the story where you're playing various individual Combaticons, getting to know and like them one by one as well as the chemistry they had as a group. All along you keep asking yourself "OKAY SO WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO COMBINE???"

And when at last they do and you get to play as this towering behemoth, stomping Autobots like ants and just being this invincible mountain of metal, it's such a glorious payoff to that wait.

God, what a great game that was.

youtu.be/IvLpPfmo3Ak?t=376

There we go.

I probably play through that game at least once a month, and it only gets more fun each time

Menasor > Bruticus

Can we all agree she's the worst combiner?

No

nope

Same... nothing beats the feeling when you get your hands on the riot cannon (the Megatron cannon) and just wade through everyone.
Or nab the ever fantastic Disc Launcher.
Hey is it cross compatible? I haven't tried yet, been replaying Oblivion for the past three months.

Man the customizing was pretty fun for multi but I still think the limitations of heads and limbs to certain classes wasn't the best way to go.

I unlocked some new gun in the game recently, that made me really happy because I didn't even know games still had true unlockables

Also idk I've never had the chance to play it online because I don't have X-Box live

Oh yeah the gun unlocks where amazing, you had to buy most though. I think you can still make custom guys offline? Though I may be wrong on that.

>hating on KING POSEIDON

Sup Forums truly has the shittiest taste in TF

He IS one bad Dudeicus. But Menasor is better. He even strikes the Obari pose in Devastation.

Pfft, Stunticons and their dumb autobot alt modes

No new comics?

Seacons a best

We're supposed to be getting Optimus Prime #6 but this is IDW we're talking about so it could be delayed

you can't beat anything else in terms of suck.

Anything Bayformers or Animated comes close though.

CHAOS MY ALLY
DESTRUCTION MY FRIEND

youtube.com/watch?v=2tn8aqgUR1E

You mean BEST!

Idk...Rallnox exists

Dude wtf are you even talking about, both Bayformers and Animated had their share of really good toys

I'm torn between him and Devastator

It's out. Also, Wrath of Karza.
It's just that Revolutianon hasn't posted in over a month RRRREEEEE

No, Icky Vicky is worse. At least Megaempress looks cool.

Link to storytime thread?

Sup?