I thought the show was supposed to have gotten better, the fuck is this?

I thought the show was supposed to have gotten better, the fuck is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjdN2SiQxCs
nytimes.com/2017/04/17/opinion/has-trump-stolen-philosophys-critical-tools.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being this mad at losing the culture war

>Trump is in Hydra

It's embarassing. And I'm not even American.

It's been 3rd time they attributed something Republican to HYDRA.

>the fuck is this?
Virtue signalling.

Its literally hydra takeb over and lying in books and shit
I dont get the problem

>Nixon was an agent of the Secret Empire who was so bad he made Steve Rogers give up being Captain America for a while
>Reagan got transformed into a lizard monster
>Bush made Norman Osborne head of Homeland Security
Republican Presidents make leftists hilariously triggered.

>Steve Rogers is a Hydra nazi
>Magneto is a Hydra nazi
>Trump is a Hydra nazi

It wasn't the first time. It's a third time in a row. I mean, at least "Alternative facts" was a genuinely dumb thing to say.

First they had evil Fitz say he's going to make the society great again. Then they made evil Fitz quote what some republican said about female congresswoman filibustering or something, I'm not sure.

If Donald Trump means Bucky or Sam start wearing a sexy, sexy Nomad costume I'm all for it.

Generally people in charge say they are going to nake what they are in charge of great because its such a generic fucking term god why do trump supporters get so triggered anytime any person in power in fiction is shown to be bad

I miss rikki

I don't get it

I'm not triggered, I just think it's embarrassing to have your villains quote your political opponents verbatum.

You are in denial if you think it wasn't supposed to be Trump quote.

Its a meme. The one kellyanne conway woman said thst she had alternative facts that trumps innaguration was the most attended ever when it wasnt close

Its so fucking generic because trunp can only do generic phrases that he tries to copyright.

seriously the current plot is 99% standard hydra shit but the writers put in a few one liners stolen from current events...its a little blatant but seroiusly the plot would be the same, don't overthink it

>Bush made Norman Osborne head of Homeland Security

Secret Invasion wrapped in 2009. Dark Reign didn't wrap until halfway through 2010.

holy fuck I'm so glad I stopped watching this garbage 2 seasons ago.

You're triggered and Alternative Facts have been a thing long before the Kelly Anne goof.

joss whedon is still involved with AOS, he hates trump.

spoiler alert
99% of Hollywood is liberal and hate Drumpf.

>Marvel

There's your problem.

Wait, Fitz is evil now?

What the fuck is happening? Last time I watched this, Ward had turned into a space demon or something.

Good thing I stopped watching when it became Inhumans of Shield.

Half his campaign is basically under investigation for treason, even the person investigating them had to be removed for interfering with his own fucking investigation. Flynn is close to making a deal, assuming they'd even let him. And Spicer I guess is trying to send out some coded hostage message every time he opens his fucking mouth.

They're in some sort of dream reality simulation, where Hydra is basically SHIELD while SHIELD is now an underground rebel force. Fitz is evil. Ward is a SHIELD rebel and you get the idea.

>Half his campaign is basically under investigation for treason

>alternative facts
What the fuck is that? What the fuck is an alternative to a fact? It can't be a fact if there's an alternative to it, that's why it's a fact. You can't say three makes a good alternative to four, it's either one or the other.

And it turns out that 100% of hollywood is retarded and out of touch
Funny how that works

It was what Kelleyanne Conway shit out as an excuse when she got called out for making up some massacre I think.

Basically, they are in virtual reality. Everyone put there had their greatest regret removed, and it snowballed into HYDRA taking over the world. Fitz is the second-in-command in it.

Also, Ward is alive there and is a good guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjdN2SiQxCs

Alternative facts was a tongue-in-cheek counter to the leftist propaganda term "fake news" which blew up in the liberal media's face during the election--but now they've taken this one and do the same with it.

>failing for twitter meme

>g-guys, Conway didn't MEAN it when we said that! She was just pretending to be retarded!

>y-yeah, that's it! LOL we trolled you, hahaha oh god it's all falling apart

>alternative facts
Facts by nature are absolute, you can't get "alternative" ones.

>Virtue signalling.

For those who don't know, "virtue signaling" is a buzzword Sup Forums is in love with which means "we're mad because someone isn't pandering to us."

>losing
They lost decades ago

>top story in the country today is that one of Trump's stooges broke the law by sucking too much Russian cock
>you're too busy posting memes to even notice

How embarrassing for you.

It's one line and considering the circumstances in the show it made perfect sense

Go back to Sup Forums

>TRIGGERED

I'm sorry OP, you're right, they should have had a trigger warning

You guys told me AoS is getting better?

>Trump supporters actually defending Conway's "alternative facts" bullshit

I cant wait until midterms. The Left needs to vote you uneducated hicks outta office.

>Hydra is filled with Nazi's and White Supremacists
>The Republican party is filled with Nazi's and White Supremacists

I mean they're pretty much the same user.

>Turkey payments.

The Russians bribed him with turkeys?

It does. It's just they randomly insert one jap at trump per episode.

Of course Sup Forums would say that

If you don't think so too you probably belong with the other retards on Sup Forums

Tell that to Trump supporters man. I cant reason these people anymore.

And yet they're rich, famous, and educated while you're a scared dumb hick who holds onto his gun because "king nigger is going to take them all!"

Embarrassing indeed that the democrats red scare is being mocked around the world and their activist base has been driven insane. Reminds that the most prominent Russian conspiracy person who had been tweeted by major figures in the democratic party had also said that Bernie Sanders is a Russian agent sent to discredit hill dog. I feel sorry for Americans lol

Trump coined the term "fake news" you stupid fuck.

Sadly the left don't quite have the balls to stand up to lies, and far too many voters are too stupid to tell when they're being lied to, even when the people are saying they're lying to them, ie 'alternative facts'.
I'd guess a solid majority of Trump voters don't even know the proper name of "Obamacare" nor do they have a rough idea what it was meant to do. They're basically the 'keep your government hands off my medicare' crowd.

What made you think you could? They've proven themselves to be mentally challenged time and time again

Remember the Tea Party? Same people

Alternative facts are a leftist idea related to the concept of truth being a social construct. This is the logical extension of the postmodern left in the 70s rejecting the idea of objectivity as oppressive, meaning that reality is relative to whoever observes it.

Contrast, for example, this statement by leftist students at Pomona Univesity:
“The idea that there is a single truth — ‘the Truth’ — is a construct of the Euro-West that is deeply rooted in the Enlightenment, which was a movement that also described Black and Brown people as both subhuman and impervious to pain,” the students’ letter stated, according to The Claremont Independent. “This construction is a myth and white supremacy, imperialism, colonization, capitalism, and the United States of America are all of its progeny.”

Now this is what a Bush aide said:
"That's not the way the world really works anymore," he continued. "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

As you can see, the rejection of objectivity and facts being relative became only bad when the right started using it.
nytimes.com/2017/04/17/opinion/has-trump-stolen-philosophys-critical-tools.html

No, the Europeans were tracking the Russians talking to the campaign even before the FBI was, they are far more worried about Russia because of Georgia and Ukraine and shit. While Bernie himself wasn't interested in that nonsense it seems they did at least provoke some of his supporters into going with crazy shit to throw at Clinton.

The whole 'omg Obama wiretapped the Trump campaign' is half correct, they were tracking Russian agents, and Trump's campaign, fools that they are, talked to those fucking agents.
It's like complaining about being wiretapped for committing a conspiracy with known mob hitmen or something. 'Oh my god, how dare you listen in on us trying to kill someone.' Which is basically what they did, political assassination of a sort.

He didn't though lol, it was produced by some gender studies professor and repeated by most major news outlets as fact despite the warnings of everyone that it's lazy language to get around saying "propaganda" because people know your biased when you say that. It predictably blew up in their face and now they've lost any shred of credibility they had left, now pretty much everyone I talk too agrees that the news is biased and stories they don't like become fake news. You reap what you sow degen. :^)

I bet you think the alt-right created "woke" too

>Trump supporters

Again midterms cant come fast enough. The Democrats better have a good campaign to get millennials to go out and vote.

Oh god I feel sorry for you. Do us all a favor and don't have children please, thinking you've cracked the greatest conspiracy in history with a bunch of random events that you've strung together like Alex Jones on a blackboard. If you had taken any kind of reasonable probability class you'd kill yourself now because your life is a lie.

>R-Russia? What is Russia? There's no such thing as Russia! Everything's going great, we're building the wall tomorrow

Trumptard denial is the funniest thing in politics right now.

>nazis are running america irl
>why are tv companies making shows about nazis running america???????

Guess you haven't paid attention to all the special elections with candidates repeating Russian conspiracies and losing, more dem seats are up than republicans, sorry that your being led up to disappointment again your politicians talking points shouldn't be taken seriously when all their saying is "we will win next time guys we definitely aren't incompetent with no real agenda"

>it's lazy language to get around saying "propaganda"

Fake news isn't the same as propaganda. Propaganda takes true events and exaggerates and spins them to change people's minds. Fake news just makes shit up.

Oh, and bias isn't the same as propaganda either. Bias can be subconscious. Propaganda is always intentional.

So which is it for you, did Obama tap Trump Tower as he claims or was it Russian agents already being monitored being contacted by Trump's campaign? Or did Trump just scream 'Obama wiretaps' for shits and giggles? Or you can just shout Benghazi and run away I suppose.

>all the special elections

There have only been two. In one case a Republican very narrowly won in a district where Republicans normally win in huge landslides. In the other, the Democrat won the first round of voting (the first time this has happened in that district in 40 years) and now it goes to a runoff.

Repubs are having to fight hard for seats they normally get with zero effort. But keep telling yourself everything's going great.

Yes Russia is definitely the biggest problem we have in the world and we should deploy more troops to Poland and send more weapons to Ukraine, thus definitely sounds like the foreign policy that the democrat party's base would love. Amazing how Americans are just ignorant in general.

You're good peoples user.

Sanctions are crippling Russia's economy, part of why Putin hated Clinton so much.
It's uncertain what else he'll focus on with Syria and shit going on, dunno how sustainable their economy is, what the fuck does Russia even produce besides vodka and guns?
Do people drive around in Russian cars talking on Russian smartphones? China at least is starting to catch up on those.

Uh OK, you don't know what propaganda is. It's still lazy language and it was used by major news outlets to discredit everyone else not realising that politicians will be using it against them for the rest of time, several democrats have called stories on CNN/FOX fake news already so don't assume it will be a republican only thing. But hey you can jerk off about it on twitter and Sup Forums all you want if it makes you feel better, just know that normal people think you are retarded

>b-b-but how can Russia be our enemy? It doesn't have brown people in it! The TV said Russia is good and whatever randomly-chosen place Trump bombs this week is bad! I trust the TV man!

Oh he did and he did it using the piss dossier as evidence. That black lady on the Obama team will likely get thrown under the bus for it since it was illegal and unprecedented. That really is the bigger story, once it was revealed trump didn't lie about that the media clucking at him kinda stopped. Sorry that you are slow, try following some non conspiracy theorists on twitter and instead follow some journalists or at least educated people and not just celebrities please

Fox is the prince of fake news, RT is the king, CNN fired all their investigative journalists years ago so I think they just report tweets sent at them or something.

>thus definitely sounds like the foreign policy that the democrat party's base would love.

As opposed to Trump's foreign policy, which doesn't exist. "Drop bombs on Syria because I'm mad my health care bill failed, then immediately forget about Syria" is not a policy.

With friends like this, who needs enemies?

You'd be welcome to try and take them if you were still President, Barry, smack your Muzlimb nigger lips sum moar.

>I thought the show was supposed to have gotten better,
You have been deceived

Personally, I don't like calling it "fake news". It de-legitimizes the concept of news reporting and journalism overall, and that's a bad thing for public discourse and whatnot.

It should be called "bad journalism" as it directly implicates the journalist as the source of the problem.

>On the nose contemporary references

Congratulations Sup Forums, welcome to media for the past fifty fucking years.

>just know that normal people think you are retarded

Oh no, I'm out of step with "normal people!"

Whatever shall I do if I'm not in touch with the same gullible mouth-breathers who decided Trump and Hillary were the two most qualified humans in the entire country to lead us?

How will I cope knowing I'm not in tune with the folks who made Big Bang Theory the #1 show on TV and who pay closer attention to NFL football than world events?

Oh goodness I may need to lay down at this horrifying revelation that I'm not connecting with "normal people." Oh my stars!

There were seemingly a few odd reasons for the bombings, he owns stock in the bomb maker company, and his son suggested it was done to show that they aren't Russia's butt-buddies.
As I recall barely a handful of people died and the airfield was still usable a few hours later. I mean how fucking fast does concrete dry? Or did they just miss the thing altogether?

No you fucks, Alternative Fact is a legal term, meaning information that is different from established facts in a case, but that is also true.

For example:
Fact: Person A worked for Company B
Alternative Fact: Person A worked for Third Party C, in a project for Company B.

Both are true, yet opposite.

I'm not defending Conway's claims about the Trump inauguration, but for fuck's sake, Alternative Fact is a perfectly good term with a real meaning and is widely used in law.

Yeah, someone misused it. But don't start with bullshit like saying it's about propaganda or postmodernism or some shit.

And yes, I'm am a triggered autist.

"Yeah we are retarded but look at you"
Great message, will ring great with democrats and definitely not demoralize voters, funnily enough those bombings have the mist democrat leader support of anything trump has done so it's ironic that you would mock that if anything. Or are you aware that trumps supporters disliked that more then the democrats and assuming that I'm a trump supporter spitting that out to try to annoy me, oh boy what a conspiracy! Gotta tweet about this tactic!

reported for being pure Sup Forums bait.

I was willing to forgive a lot of wonkiness for Agents of SHIELD but this shit went too far.

You can't make half a season IT WAS ALL A DREAM

It's about third. It's not invalidating because it influences the characters. And they will likely depart it next episode since it's called "Goodbye cruel world".

I don't care because I dropped the show after Simmons quantum leaped into a virtual grave

You're the one calling him evil though. He's just trying to do what's right for the country. The previous regime in the other world just let alien people run around freely causing havok.

Why? That's probably the most metal as fuck time you could've quit.

In all fairness marvel obama was also pro Osborn

>Why?
Because, like I said, I have absolutely zero interest in watching half a season of a crappy what-if where literally nothing matters because it's all a simulation.

Also I laughed out loud HARD when the episode ended on virtual Ward. What a fucking joke.

How will you feel if Ward returns to life thanks to AIDA and Fitz's machine?

People like this believe they're informed and well educated.

What are you talking about

>key lawmakers
>latimes

yeah this is a huge unbiased story

Like I'm glad I dropped the show

Yeah, thank goodness for those educated democrats in chicago, Baltimore and other great cities

>not liking Ward
What a faggot

Is "The Flash" literally the only show that avoids CURRENT YEAR politics? The closest they ever got was the gay police captain but the dude was never in your face about it.

Its got higher stakes than that. Half the team has already been abducted and integrated into the virtual world, no longer remembering the real one. The other characters, not realizing this, jacked in to find their friends and ask them where in the real world their physical bodies are being held, and their backdoor escape plan isnt working.

On top of that, one character is already real world dead becausr of what happened in the matrix, and the virtual world is being used to develop a weapon that us clearly designed to be used against the population of the real world, for what I am guessing is mass forced virtual upload.

Its about the same stakes as any other season.