Just got back from this, AMA, I will answer, I will avoid spoilers

Just got back from this, AMA, I will answer, I will avoid spoilers.

So, did you like it?

What was in the post-credits scenes?

DAMN NIGGA DID YOU PAY 240 BUCKS ?

What the fuck is "Guardians of t"?

Converting Filipino pesos to USD means he paid less that $5.

What the dick kinda receipt is that?

5 FUCKING DOLLARS? Who pays that much for a movie? Was it 3d Imax? I usually just get in free

Poormans receipt

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate Mantis's waifu quality?

guardians of T its one of thos animated movies made in brazil im surprise it made it into theaters

5 of them. Groot as a teenager, the space people who they stole from at the beginning making something called Adam, Stan Lee and the Watchers cameo, Drax getting stabbed with that flying arrow, and Stallone's charcter forming his group of merc's again.

>bragging to strangers online
>not even imax
>pinoy
Pretty sure anyone not living in 3rd world that posts here already watched it

Have you seen James Gunn's other movies?

Is that PacMan scene real cause holy shit it sounds awful

>making something called Adam
was it a cocoon
IS IT FUCKING ADAM WARLOCK

sorry, I was in-transit.

Adam mention, primarily, biggest one IMO.
You can't do Thanos without Adam.

GOTGv2, not enough space on the ticket for the full title

This cinema is actually really good, better than in MegaMall, even, though Greenbelt is nicer, but I didn't want to go farther.

Well, we actually get to see it 10 days in advance of North America, so w/e.

it DOES have some context though, not a randumb asspull, it was very well done considering WHY Quill did it as opposed to something else.

Not a cocoon, but a containier. We ARE getting the Universal Church of Truth storyline, so this makes a lot of sense.

IIRC, it looked JUST like the container in the comic.

Anyway, almost home.

>what is australia
also nice trips

Drax/10

I've read the context, it made it pretty bad. If they somehow turn what sounds like one of the worst things in cinema this year into something that works then that'd be amazing.

>Amusement Tax
>Cultural Tax

what in the fuck

Pretty sure he has no clue that every Marvel movie has always shown here ten days ahead of stateside.

It's actually amazingly done, and the context is that he's not at all experienced in the power he's wielding and constructs are difficult.

Mind you, I went in the the movie without the slightest idea what I was in for, because I pretty much avoided all GOTG talk or mentions up till now.

Yet we pay less than half of what US cinemas cost and a lot of them are even worse than the 250 php cinemas here.

The real Filipino way is buying a pirated DVD in a stall from a Muslim woman. Or just pirating it outright from the internet.

>...every Marvel movie...
every Marvel STUDIOS movie, I meant.

also, an addendum: it was the only thing he actually managed to put together in that scale, due to his lack of control, so he had to create something he was very familiar with and prominent in his mind, yet simple enough to actually construct with his limited experience.

Did your date enjoy the movie?

>westerners dont have cultural or amusement tax

>hindi na lang mag intay ng ilang bwan para sa torrent

>amusement tax
ishiggydiggydoo

>there are people having fun without paying taxes in this thread RIGHT NOW

>he didn't pay his amusement tax

well, not a date per-se, my cousin, and yeah she did.

I do that to rewatch, but I tend to watch it quite a few times in the cinemas myself.

on friday I'm going again with my uncle, on saturday with a group of friends.