NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Based No No No poster

BURN THE COAL-

BASED

yikes

ZUG ZUG

>THE AGE OF MEN IS OVER
>THE TIME OF THE ORC HAS COME

So did this bitch date the OP and he's shaming her or what? Why does this same anonymous bitch keep getting posted day in day out with her mutt of a child.

not based at all actually, clearly a fucking loser.

Its PSA about racemixing you dip

el...goblino

Nice

im confused, how does this affect any of you guys on this board?

high art

>S-stop making fun of her! H-her body her choice! M-maybe she'll have sex with me now...

That is quite literally a 56% face

>Black people are inno-

Does this guy post here?

I was just about to complain that this thread wasn't Sup Forums related, thanks user

He's dead.

LOOKS LIKE MEAT IS BACK ON THE MENU

What does any of this have to do with Sup Forums? And, Jesus Christ, all the talk of "based some faggot shit. " It sounds like Reddit in here.

I wish the mods would do their jobs and ban this shit.

>Wow fuck this bitch for racemixing, all the niggers are stealing away the chances i have to lose my virginity!

Based

To be clear, don't ban OP mods, he is foreshadowing Curl, the next new character on TWD.

I get that but there's hundreds of meme's about racemixing. Why this same girl. Everyday. For months.

Is that baby yolandi?

Nice Sup Forums content

la creatura de la obscuridad...

and some white cuck is going to marry her and raise that goblin

so who truly wins white boi?

does pol know this kids name, I can't wait to see what they look like 20 years from now

Just seeing the text makes me start laughing at this point, pavlovian shitposts could take over the world.

nobody wins, there will indirectly be more black women in the world and nobody wants that

Until now I've only felt bad for the kid. This made me laugh though

You do realize it's just some dude who makes this same thread every night before turning off his modem and going to bed?

How does that change anything I said, retard? OP has conditioned me to chuckle just from seeing certain symbols representing sounds in the English language ordered in a certain way.

>retard
>OP has conditioned me to literally have the mindset of a canine
You're going places in life.