Detective Comics #955 Storytime

Time for the fight of Cassandra Cain's life!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/status/857136420183560194
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Talked with Tynion about Shiva's characterization, and he assured that the next issue/Lady Shiva's motivations in this arc will please old school Shiva fans

Damn, you are on a roll, Norrin. Awesome work.

>Sideways two page spread.

I hate books that do this.

Thanks for reading.

Support your local LCS!

twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/status/857136420183560194

Action Comics: Hal Jordan/GLC: JLA:

>A bomb that will make Gotham split apart and collapse because it's on a fault

I guess Tynion really liked Lego Batman

So what's the deal with this book, is actually a real book?

>Cassandra Cain'
Tumblr Cancer.

Mary sue lol.

Muh neck

Tynion pl
.God I hate Cass Caine.

Thanks, Norrin

Why do they always have to beat a horde of nobodies this isn't a fucking beat em up, where you can beat hundreds of people.

I hate this stupid bitchl ..

I was just thinking that a side-effect of the Rebirth stuff might be No Man's Land being canon again.

Cass Caine >Mary sue

This elevator reveal is so retarded lol. We have a glimpse into Tynion's perception of "what is cool".

>moving from Detroit to Gotham

Why the fuck would you do this to yourself?

I can buy Cass being able to mow down a horde of ninjas because that is her element, but how was she able to free everyone without Shiva noticing?

Like in is that aninja accidentally cutting open one of the cannisters Clayface is trapped in?

Why must Best Boy always suffer.

When was the last time Batman had simple crime scene? Solve a murder, a heist, use Detective work. Why all of the titles have to have end of world threats.

You're purposely doing everything else before the button so you can participate in the thread aren't you?

Looking at the Win-O Thread I don't think Flash has been ripped yet.

Knowing the chucklefucks in Thread 1 they're doing that on purpose

Do I see Mr Oz in the shadows here?

Nah, Flash doesn't rip until past 6AM, and I gotta sleep.

Besides, already at thread limit.

Fair enough man. Thanks for the storytimes

Could be. That or a ninja with a very weird looking scythe.

no.

Hello Old Boy.

batman would have a secret utility belt in his teeth

this dude is so fucked up, I actually like him

the author is Shiva's sister so I guess not

Looks like it? This would mean one of the artists messed up his scythe-looking sceptre, since it's just a crescent on a stick with nothing else

Gotham is LITERALLY a beat em up city

>this isn't a fucking beat em up, where you can beat hundreds of people.

No but it is a fucking cape comic. I'm not here for realism. If I were Batman would have been a cripple 45 years before I was born

He is crazy..

I really hate Maiolo's coloring for shock/action sequences, the flat purple with yellow/greenish lightpoints and flat red backgrounds with white/yellow contrast
He uses those for absolutely everything and it's jarring

awesome image.

>There's a big Easter egg in the little details

was right

Fuck. Kate looks hot as hell here.

Oh shit. Fuck me son good eye.

I don't see it.

So i heard that Tynion is going to make Cass to be Bruce's biological daughter, by hinting at a previous romance between him and Shiva.

So i heard that Tynion make Duke rape Batman. :

Tynion pls.

No chance, Bruce is Cass' bitch and also Shiva's bitch.

sort of, it was Orion possessing Bruce's body
upon finding out, Cass will adopt the monikor Blacksun

Cass is the cunt lol.

>Tynion kill yourself.

What's the difference between a bitch and a cunt?

Cass is Tynions Duke .

>What do you mean a disturbance?

It's as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced

You don't like reading your comics like a playboy?

So is Cass gonna change her name to Shadow? I don't know if this ties in at all to the Shadow crossover starting today (probably not, but it's a funny coincidence)

Seriously, who cares about Cass?

Cass was a great character before 2006. I'd like to see someone make Cass Great Again

I would a beat em up batfamily game.

Forgot about this. I wish Beat em ups didn't die 20 years ago.

>Spoiler Alert
Heh.

3D killed beat'em ups

the Kung Fury beat em up came out like last year
also I could have sworn a new Double Dragon either came out or is in the works

and at the end of the day, you can always just make them yourself. its easier now than it was back then

The earthquake was referenced a few times, it just was weaker so the city wasn't basically destroyed like in pre-Flashpoint.

will there be an explanation to what Ra's did with Bruce? will that come into pay? Will we get a Bruce vs Shiva fight at all?

I believe that someone has finally had the brains to strip the Bat family naked upon capture, naked Batwoman is both practical and fun.

Thanks, Norrin.

Is it wrong that I want to hug Cass?

That didn't take long.
Have another (You).
Wow, you just have zero taste or shame.
Or spelling, moron.
Well said. For an idiot.
Except not. Duke was created by Snyder to displace all the other Robins. Cass was created when Tynion was, like, 10, and he brought her back because he thinks she's awesome in ADDITION to, not exclusion of, other characters.
I think this is true - and I prefer Shadow to Orphan, even if it's still too generic. Maybe Shadow Bat?
Obviously not you.
I loved this! I think it's pointing forward two issues to Steph's solo adventure.
No. But according to the idiot quoted in this post, you are now cancer.

(You're not. They are just incredibly stupid.)

>naked
and I'm hard

I know but fucking suspension of disbelief do you know the meaning of it? A dozen dudes ok its Cass I believe it. Waves after waves of 20 dudes with weapons surrounded she ain't fucking Logan or X 23 with a healing factor to abuse.

Bruce and Shiva had a thing. Seriously, they want to hint that Cass is his daughter.

I find this outcome awful.

Batman's done the same thing, recently even. I Am Bane.

Good catch user

I didn't find that shit any better. They just should give them super powers and get it over with. Read TMNT Leo micro series from the original run. To see how to do it the right way. Leo gets swarmed by the Foot, wave after wave while he is trying to get back to his bros until they eventually defeat him.

As long as you're consistent, that's fair enough. I disagree, but we all have different levels of suspension.

David Cain was able to minmax Cassandra into being Midnighter in terms of fighting skills. If that doesn't make sense, it's an odd place for your suspension of disbelief to run out.

Like a said a group of twelve with the element of surprise I can see it. Wave after waves of groups of twenty nah. Not Cass. She should be able to beat most people one on one given her aptitude. Maybe in a corridor with groups of three coming at her at a time.

I think she took down around 50-60 people total this issue, I wouldn't put it past that. As long as she doesn't take shiva one on one then I think it is fine. Because if she does, what's the point of the rest of the cast?

Where did you hear that?

lock picks embedded in his palms and feet. he is a utility belt.
he almost did from the looks of things.

he's a whole new definition of the word.

I love Azrael's Flamesword.

Unclepulky in the house