Hal Jordan & the GLC #19 Storytime

A Rip in Time...

because crabs are cute

Pardon the wait.

I was waiting for this one before go to sleep so really thanks a lot.

[otp intensifies]

has there ever been a comic that Kyle wasn't the best in

Thanks for reading.

Support your local comic shop.

G'night.

Action Comics: Detective Comics: JLA:

Omega Men

Thanks for the Storytime. I hope Kyle and Soranik doesnt get together intead have Soranik and Hal s date

Agree, Hal and Sora should be together.

Since this is Rebirth, Hal is probably gonna get with carol ferris for nostalgia sake

I can't remember, did Hal and Kyle ever talk about Kyle dating Carol?

This guy is obviously Natu and Kyle's child

No, it was never mentioned again, last time it was, it was during the omega man run.

I hope not.

Sarko?

Holy fuck. Alien unimportant lanterns didn't die.

You say that but I think that Sarko will be Kyle and Soranik's son

Ugh. This shit again? I guess Kyle just isn't interesting unless he's fucking someone.

Primate Superheros and Villains are DC's greatest hidden treasure. They must be preserved.

Thanks

No, he will not, maybe Hal and Sora's.

>speak for yourself Kyle
Hal is savage.

As always Norrin, you're the best.

missed a [current year] joke

Kyle's been off-Earth for like 5 years. He's probably way behind on his tv shows.

The thumbnail looked like Sodam Yat...

not before Rebirth, once during Godhead iirc

>Everyone thinks he's half-human.
>Turns out he's half Daximite.

Natu you slut.

Flash storytime when?

Maybe Hal and Sinestro's.

Holy shit Space Ape is important!

In today's episode of "Hal Jordan is a gigantic fuckup"

How was he supposed to know this enemy would be immune to constructs? He's never encountered anything like that before.

He created the enemy you doof, these prism beasts were spawned as a side effect of him forging that power ring.

Once during Godhead

Hal said he was okay with it then later said that was a lie and it hurt his feelings

It hasn't come up after Rebirth at all and with Kyle hitting on Soranik I hope it's never mentioned again

The longer this book goes on the less I like John as leader, he's just a mass of military movie cliches whenever he opens his mouth and it's getting old

They should make Salaak leader with John and Kilowog as tacticians

OH BOY ANOTHER THREAT WHERE THE RINGS ARE USELESS. It's not as if they don't have one for every story arc for the past what, 5 years.

He also left the very powerful gauntlet/glove thing laying around in space when cosmic DC is filled with people who would use it for evil.

this is stupid I don't get why Kyle doesn't have a solo not written by a nerd

Maybe it'll be one of those Silver Age science stories where the monster is immune to the ring's direct influence, but you can still use the ring to transmute the water around it to hydrochloric acid.

there are rumors they are going to kill him off soon so...

Yeah, if you believe some user's fanfiction.

If only that were true...

you're likelier to die from naked girls engulfing you than Kyle is in anyway

What if Kyle decides to ask the Sapphires to help against the shardbeasts?

no, the monsters will just be immune to whatever colour they currently are. They are green, so green lanterns are useless. Sinestro corps will deal with them. Then they change to yellow, and the green lanterns will save their asses. In the end the bad guy will only achieve to strengthen the bond of the two corps by forcing them to work together.

calling it now.

The GL line can't support multiple solos anymore

lol lying dubs okay

...Coldsteel, the Hedgeheg.

>snip
why did I laugh

It's true

Why else would they shove four GLs into one title

oh shit kyle soranik ship sailing soon again

>space ape is royalty
noice

yeah this is definitely kyle and soranik's son

>cleavage collar soranik back

MUH

>Kyle/Carol is dead and forgotten
Praise Omega

I don't read green lantern since infinite crisis, isn't the yellow lantern corps bad guys? why are they partnered with green lanterns?

Sinestro is kill so his daughter Soranik is trying to reform the Sinestro Corps into good guys

that's a pretty intriguing concept, gotta catch up then, thanks

CURRENT YEAR

>Guy has brass knuckles with WARRIOR printed on it

Lovin it

That's the face of a man who knows he's fucked up.

right, I meant after Rebirth, I was half-asleep when I wrote it

and yeah, he argued about it with Carol before going on his hobotrip but not with Kyle

yellow bois got GREEN'D

When did Hal get the pre-flashpoint outfit back? I'm not complaining, just weirded out a little.

It's always been the same, just with Jim Lee lines on it.

In HJGLC Rebirth issue

>he argued about it with Carol
It wasn't much of an argument, he just said it hurt and her response was GOOD

Venditti Carol is the worst

>that fighter interface
>which means they've never seen anything like me
Why is he so perfect?

>Green and Yellow

>Sprite Corps.

I'm amazed they never for Marz back for an ongoing. They had him do minis and one shots. Weird.

>Venditti Carol is the worst

The only good Carol was Wolfman Carol.

What if they break off their date to try to prevent the son (assuming he is their kid) from ever being born? What kind of time travel does DC usually roll with?

I hate how they write GLs against light immune enemies in the modern stories, they just keep blasting them with their rings until they're low in charge and have to run away. I mean when GLs still had the yellow impurity Hal would do some crazy shit to overcome the weakness like grab some rocks to be able to hit them, etc.

I liked it when he would vibrate the air around yellow stuff to break it

I remember one time where Hal was fighting Dr. Light, he'd look in a different angle so Light's constructs would appear in a different color. I wish next issue the corps wont be dumb and just keep blasting them with their rings while Marine man keeps shouting military shit on not to give up.

Being smart and creative isn't in anymore. It's all about splash pages and MUH Willpower

I liked GLTAS Carol

But yeah she's had more bad than good portrayals

i don't think redshift works that way

God, I miss silver fox Hal.

John's Carol was alright.

I miss when GLs weren't all weak and half retarded