UH OH

UH OH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
youtube.com/watch?v=gkSZ37hba9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel bad for boogie, he seems to be compulsive, but he just wants to be nice all the time.
also, pwah KIRBY

>dude he cant stop eating because of childhood trauma

permanent victim as well as narcissist. she should have left him sooner desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

He's pathetic, he deserves it.

Holy shit this is great

so is his wife cheating on him?

NO NO NO NO
AAUUAUAUUUUUUUUuu-
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Is it cheating if they aren’t together anymore?

>This is all Trumps fault!

Jesus man, fuck.

she took a "break" from him so yes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not Sup Forums - Television & Film, Sup Forums

HAS HE PUT WEIGHT BACK ON?

cuck

what in the ever loving fuck?
must be a chink

jesus mice died for our sins

and just recently I saw some twitch clip of him trying to make fun of "Sup Forums trolls" saying his wife was fucking some black bull and that's why she was away

huh.. weird how things turned out

whatever happens after this boogie will still get sympathy from his fans
and if his ex or her dick she left boogie for shows up on social media they'll get trashed or hopefully doxed
even if boogie was a fat head case, she knew what she got into
all the gay black man/cuck bullshit just made me hate his wife more so i hope she gets it in her sleep.

>Be married to a guy with the hope that he will soon die and give you all his assets
>Guy loses weight and his life expectancy goes up so you divorce him instantly
KEK

this guy is as phony as they come. just check out one of his live streams

>we talked about it and decided that she should take a "break"
>about two weeks into it she said she wanted it to be a permanent change
what did she mean by this?

kek he trusted a woman

>Be married to a guy with the hope that he will soon die and give you all his assets
>Guy loses weight and his life expectancy goes up so you divorce him instantly
TRIPS CONFIRM!!!11

Cucked through the power of the internet

WOW SO THIN NOW

when a woman suggests a break it means it's actually over and you should get over the bitch asap instead of ever trying to waste more time on her, this applies permanently

>#2 on trending
>that many people give a shit about this fat, worthless loser

how many months until he finally kills himself?

he's gonna be fucking hot lady boys when he loses enough weight for his dick to work

Everyone laughing at his wife blimping up, i'm just over here whispering "that's my fetish..."

CHAIR BREAKING
BULL PREPPING
CALORIE THIEVING

eh, he is't losing much

Data mine this $waglord and hiro

He has lost some weight but it seems he has hit a block. Considering his stomach is now a fraction of its original size, I'm not sure what he's been eating to prevent any further progress.

Wow, blacks will take anything with white skin.

Will LTG make another video about him now?

so she's leaving him because she's afraid next year he will become thinner than her fat ass?

On the contrary it looks like he's losing a TON.

Mark my words, he will. She will continue to blimp into the ham planet she is, and he will actually lose a lot of weight before all is said and done. Of course then he'll be a defl

deflated beach ball...thefuckdidijustdo.jpg

Why would he do this?

>this fat fuck will stay fat while riley becomes a chad

and then she'll come running back and he'll take her back.

So does she get half his NEET bux?

>white woman
>is a coalburner

news at eleven

He's losing weight fast, you fucking retard. Ever since his gastric bypass surgery he's been losing weight. Nothing will fix his mental issues though except lobotomy.

>I feel bad for boogie, he seems to be compulsive, but he just wants to be nice all the time.
he is faking it of course. inside he is a fucking arrogant twat

Why does he share details of his personal life with the internet?

s-source?

>Here's what's next for us
>us

>US

Who is ""us""?
Is that your wife + her bf... and you?

Holy shit what's going on???

>white "people"

he is also a coward that hides and plays the victim when called out on his bullshit.

>guy starts improving his life
>wife leaves him
unironically makes me think

He absolutely would because he's the definition of a beta cuck.

GET

youtube.com/watch?v=gkSZ37hba9Y

That's pretty rude.

SOMEBODY WILL HAVE TO PAY

This unironically

THAT ASS

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO to some FAT FUCK on YouTube named Boogie2988. Now, I'm tired of this FAT FUCK popping up in all my fucking search engines when I'm looking for a fucking workout video. I don't give a fuck about that aftermath from any of you Boogie fans that feel sorry for this greasy fuck.

You fat fucking disgusting ass smelling, BLOB, cheese drinking, Crisco-bathing, lard-gargling, calorie thieving, Cabbage-Patch face having, Dr. Robotnik looking, WingStop eating, McDonalds gorging, T-Rex arm having, non-vegetable eating, cook on a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray, wide-load, Hungry Hungry Hippo, PLANET, pretending to have a fucking thyroid problem, Whale/Free Willy, part bus, Yokozuna, Flubber, *PHAH* Kirby, salad-dodger, chair-crusher, Butterball, go to Subway but put everything on it, Michelin Man, happy because Hostess is back in business motherfucker!

I know there's going to be a lot of people out there calling me a bully, well guess what; I'M NOT! I just don't feel sorry for fat fucking people, especially fat fucks who sit there all day, gorge and eat and make money for doing absolutely NOTHING. While a bunch of sorry FUCKS like yourself play into it.

You don't like what the fuck I'm saying?

Then FUCK YOU!!!

absolutely based

Can't wait for his court date and gets got with alimony payments

kek

former fatty here, it's more legit than you would think. I ended up losing 130 pounds only to realize that the fat wasn't the real problem and get fucked over by a really intense eating disorder.

if he had the balls to admit she's cheating he wouldn't have to pay dick.

He already gave her the house, so boogie's fat ass is gonna have to move out, in addition to half his money.

Somebody pay for his healthcare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wants you to feel bad for him.

Old but based. These faggots think they can treat us like dogs. I hope Sup Forums whips up an extension like AdNauseum that rapes Hiro's scheme.

go back to /fit/ faggot, what makes you think you can offtopic post without REPUCSHIONS?

If you watched the full clip after this he pretty much confirmed that his wife is sleeping with her friend which is the African American. He actually thought about the whole thing as in, cuckold

SERIOUSLY WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR HIS HEALTHCARE?????????????????????

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door, /lit/ is two boards down

>this guy has a wife
how

>watching youtubers
honestly, you should KILL yourselves

Fuck you

$$$
willing to settle for 5/10 women with bad personalities and mile-long partner lists
Plus when your marriage will only last a few years it's basically just a gf you can brag more about

You, skinny boi

Nice people don't make a living manipulating people to keep paying attention to them out of pity.

>loses weight
>she leaves him

what the fuck

He lost his healthcare. He kept saying she needed to pay it.

when he was obese he could barely leave the house. she probably was out all the time fucking chads and tyrones. if he gets thin she'd either have to quit or get found out so she's exiting the stage.

MOOOOOOOOOODS

he denis that any cheating or unfaithfulness in their video about the divorce today/yesterday tho

denial

>It's not my fault, the chemicals in my brain are wrong and I can't do anything about it

He is a emotional manipulator and a piece of shit

*vomits*

>feeds him to kill him off
>instead he tries to lose weight
>leaves

there you go.

>mile-long partner lists
why does this matter

Any woman under the age of 100 that's had sex with more than a dozen people is probably a disgusting person all around

Because virgins on Sup Forums are upset they can't pull more pussy

Eye for an eye friendo. They leave up garbage like this and use us to mine buttcoins whilst deleting actual actresses threads? It's only fair that their names come out too

My mom asked me why I wouldn't date someone with kids, I told her I don't want someone else's trash, and she got really angry at me
Women just don't understand