Perfect Aoi

Was it really supposed to be a cartoon? This drama movie would've been better with real actors.

It's spelled blue you jerk.

the japanese aren't good live-action film makers

one of my favorites. I think the artstyle served its purpose perfectly. With cartoons you can get away with more outlandish things (the hallucination of her jumping around the city or the end chase scene)

Idiot.

lmfao shut the fuck up faggot, go take your autism and get back into your corner now... don't leave there until i say so

A live action version would seem really gimmicky.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

Umm, just watch Black Swan. If someone. Buys the rights to a film it mean they can do it better, don't you know?

It actually was intended to be live action originally

was it better with real actors, though?

Perfect blue is great
Black swan is trash

Yes

It's not homophobic to call a faggot a faggot.

Black swan is lowest common denominator shit

yeah i'm sure it would have been better if it looked like straight to dvd trash like all japanese live action movies do.

Yes user, Ran looks like "straight to dvd trash".

japanese can't make movies like that anymore. maybe if perfect blue came out a decade or two earlier it could have worked as live action.

They can still make very good movies, and perfect blue doesn't need a big budget.

okay then name one good looking live action japanese movie that came out within the last decade not including godzilla.

Stop making this thread you stupid pleb faggot, you're objectively wrong and people don't like you.
>what if Pet Sounds was performed entirely using wind instruments
Yeah but it's not so......

Was it really supposed to be a cartoon? This drama show would've been better with real actors.

If kon were a great director he could imagine it in live action. He's a hack

live action =/= animation
they're just different mediums but are both films
stupid Sup Forums