There's Funky Winkerbean! Over here, Funky!

There's Funky Winkerbean! Over here, Funky!

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=YI6-p50HT2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's Chucky Sneederfeed! Over here, Chucky!

me in 12 days haha

Will this ever stop?

Shut the fuck up reddit.

It will be picked up by a whole new generation of shitposters who don't even know what it means

You mean Sneeddit.

I’m an avid sneedposter. Show me one gag Simpson’s did since you’re childhood that’s funnier that sneedposting and I’ll stop for five years.

Steamed hams

Sneed is reddit fucking newfag

i hope i go this way, fuck life

That looks like a comfy death right there.

t. butthurt manchild throwing a shitfit that Sup Forums isn't a super serious board where super serious discussion of television and film takes place
take some seed and fuck off queer

He's not dead guys he's just sleeping

:(

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

What the fuck is this comic?

ALWAYS FINDS A WAY!

Talking about the Simpsons without you fucking it up with your modern era Milhouse posting isn’t a big ask. If you were at least funny about it I would like it, but the shit has never been funny.

Threadly reminder that this big guy 4U already unlocked the mystery behind Sneed's (Formerly Chuck's) so you should stop forcing this meme.

Also, Keit-Ai sucks and Sup Forums sucks for making it.

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

A comic from the 70's that started out humorous but then got more and more dramatic and depressing over the decades.

L-Lewd (Formerly Aye Caramba)

Oops, wrong one.

Maxtone?

EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

>Height: 6’8
He’s a big guy.

competition to For Better or Worse

Well, pardon us, Mr. Gucci Loafers.

fucking chuckleheads

Maxtone sounds like a Laser Tag villain. Or an American Gladiator.

Steamed Hams posting > Una Vela posting > Sneedposting

There are villains in laser tag?

You denying kino brainlet?
youtube.com/watch?v=YI6-p50HT2Y

This steamed hams meme is just a rehash of the Lorax edits.

And sneed posting is a shitty rehash of bane posting