Can we agree he gave an amazing performance and outacted everyone else by miles? well Kylo wasn't a bad actor

Can we agree he gave an amazing performance and outacted everyone else by miles? well Kylo wasn't a bad actor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think his dialogue was badly written but it doesn't matter with nostalgia armor that thick.

Stop
His acting has always been pretty below average you just don't want to admit it

driver outperformed everyone by a mile. only good luke scene was when he was fucking with rey with the frond

Yes I agree but he really did an amazing performance in this film. He angry face in the flashbacks was epic

Not particularly. Driver was better. Isaac was better. Others probably too. But when almost every scene you have is with Daisy Ridley, you look great.

It was back in the OT but it was great in this

I would agree with this but I found he put everything he had in this one and it was incredibly good.
Like, he was on par with both Driver and Isaac which are both outstanding performers

I hated most of Luke's arc but at least he did a good job portraing it

I legit think he could do comedy and the guy seems to understand storytelling pretty well, maybe he could direct. He's not a great dramatic actor though I'll give you that.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

this is exactly how I feel

This, despite the fact he hated the way he was written he still put in 110% and gave his best performance

>YWN _____ PRIME LUKE

You know he didn't like the end of RoTJ either? Him and Kasdan wanted Luke to turn evil.

>save from a car wreck

i felt everything he did on screen, along with ben/kylo. rey's stuff was good but she was mostly reacting to them anyway.

They kind of ruined his character

He was one of the better parts of the movie but

>that happy and optimistic little qt became the bitter old psychotic hermit is pic related:

whyyyyy? whyyyy? why did it have to happen to him#?

It's called aging, you'll experience it one day once your balls drop.

He stopped being a qt soon as the car crash ruined his face
The reconstructive surgery faded as the years went leaving his face more and more twisted

post-crash mark was still qt though, after the swelling went down.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

my gf is a star wars fan, she dragged me by force to watch that thing with her, honestly mark was the only thing helped handle that mess.

That wasn't an angry face, that was a face of fear and sadness.

isaac and del toro are the only quality performers in this shit. acting wise driver prob too, unfortunately his character is an emo fag

He wasn't that great but neither was the movie.

no.

>whyyyyy? whyyyy? why did it have to happen to him#?
sequels to a fairy tale. personally, i am working on a cinderella sequel in which she cucks the prince by selling her body for shiny copper pennies to old hobos.

emma stone was in star wars?

Fuck you disney