Storytime

Ultimates squared #6
How far will one man go to tie everything together?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Psi-Hawk
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Emmett_Proudhawk_(Earth-148611)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck yeah

>inside me
lewd

I assure you this was all planned ahead of time and not made on the fly. Bendis was in on it.

Do I remember correctly that this Dosstvow guy is involved with Nextwave's Beyond Corporation?

>I don't need a jetpack, all I need is hate!

carol bout to go binary even further beyond

Alright then

Still a bit confused as to why not just use Oblivion, but this guy works okay.

Aw shit its on now

What can phil do?

L-lewd as fuck
Spoiler this shit

>omega symbols
Need I even say it?

>omega symbols
did they just combine into one of the servitors mentioned here?

oh, so one of the multiverses was a female? the Waifu-verse?

I have a few questions

stick to cartoons waifufag

I want to fuck it

if that is the case, maybe the lesbian Utopia Demiurge created which America Chavez came from was his attempt to recreate it in a bottle

Is this referencing something?

giant sized singularity

Jojo?

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Psi-Hawk

>is this Psi-Hawk created by the Psi-force referencing something?
Yes, the Psi-hawk that the Psi-force from the New Universe was able to create
Only they were teenagers

It's a another new universal thing

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Emmett_Proudhawk_(Earth-148611)

I love this kind of chain reaction teamwork.

Please don't die

Rise my Galactus

DAMN IT

what the fuck conner
you better bring him back galactus

MMMMMMMMM vore

Simon seemed fun but he really only stood around and tanked hits

now go forth, galactus, and zap to the extreme

You died well, Anti-Man, thanks for making sure that stone hasn't rolled to the bottom of the hill just yet.

is this the shortest career of any herald?

F
Also this felt totally rushed but satisfactory nonetheless

>I will! Thank you, herald

>I give you Cosmic Absolution!
fucking awesome!

>Not even a metaphor
>remember when everybody thought it was metaphor

It's like Ewing was in the threads. I get the feeling he wanted to drag this out more.

Non-vorefags will never understand this

I think the Asian lady who used to be an Iron Man supporting character who turned into a herald in that mini drawn by Tolibao where she made out with the Silver Surfer was one for an even shorter time

how did he taste Sup Forums? Yellow Jelly Bean

Did the First Firmament take over Eternity?

A juicy meatball

alright everybody, form pairs. carol and monica, into the hyperbolic time chamber. panther and blue, you're training with mr popo

So let's see, the FF's initial gambit of using Galactus to just siphon all of Eternity's energy failed, as did his attempt to stall the Ultimates, but he still has Logos as his top enforcer, and I'm not really sure he needs anything else.

I guess Ewing is saving the three-way marvel fusion for sweeps

>I'm getting in TRAINING. Heading to COLLEGE

yeah that'll put the kibosh on the embodiment of metaphysics. just hit up DeVry Technical School of Multiverse Theory and Custodial Arts.

there's one out there somewhere in the multiverse

she's taking basket weaving user and Women and Gender Studies

Wasn't Satanic Cthulu from 3rd Multiverse?

fifth

look at it this way: in one word bubble Ewing explained why America's going to college, something whatshername couldn't in two entire issues.

>Monica is inside Adam, but he lets her drive
so he's a sub in the bedroom. good to know. and poor Carol didn't get to merge with anyone....except to zap the pair with excess energy. threeway metaphor? eh, I prefer it to the Rhodey romance.
what should we call Monica + Adam? Adamica? Mondam? Wait......Madam?

Blue Photon

Blue-Shift? Blue Marvel shifting the colour Spectrum.

That actually explains why America's college is so full of bullshit science, she picked some school in another reality where she hopes to comprehend what they're up against actually.
Ewing is a genius.

So if this is canceled and Eternity shows up somewhere, we can just assume it's this guy pretending to be him?

those are both pretty good. I vote for "Blue Shift" cause it references science and has clever wordplay involved.
I think we should reserve "Madam" for insults.....

I love Cosmic arcs but I think this is not the team for this kind of story. It feels strange.

Yes. It's actually canon that the Marvel and DC universe started banging and had a child.

I thought this team was a bit under powered to fight the ultimates, but i guess this is what Phil had planned

you know, it'd be the best comics logic.

>not the team for this
you think? other than BP they're a bunch of characters basically built for cosmic stories, just rarely used for them.

Hell, Carol used to roll with the Starjammers. it was a very character defining period for her

Maybe you are right, hope it gets better.

lol, Ewing still has to acknowledge the stupid college thing

Is there an omnibus or a collected edition of the New Universe inprint?

Finally SOMEONE explains this.

>"Fuck this gay earth"
> - Erwing, 2017, while writing this page

Galactus should ask Owen for some help.

He probably won't like the multiverse he made get blown up

>Ewing goes SMT and DBZ in the same book

How is he not the #1 writer at Marvel yet?

Owen palmed the job off to The Maker

bendis still hasn't died and taken his blackmail with him

>one old favorite to help out the Ultimates
Who's that going to be?
Captain Britain, maybe? Vogt had a picture of him and he has extended multiversal knowledge
Or maybe Stellaris, to fight the Dark Celestials?

Damn, the pottery hit me right in the feels

If she went to college in order to train to defeat the first firmament, then why did she go to a phony school for brown people?

>Multicolored rebels
RACE WAR

So that explains what that Dark Celestial was, but not what the hell it was doing.

FUSION HA

Naturally Emmet Proudhawk is yet another New Universe reference.

The problem with Oblivion is that if he acts, he goes against his own nature.

Should we start looking for mentions of the number 52 in these issues?

When? I know they made out in JLA/Avengers, but when did that kid pop up?

At the end. Krona took the "egg", remember? At least ithink it was him but there was definite impregnation.

Nope, Johnny Storm has him beat. And Deadpool if you consider that story canon.

I agree, i never read the non cosmic parts of this comic.

I'm one of the people who expected Oblivion to be the Jailer so I'm probably biased, but I really do hope that it gets some focus eventually. It's always struck me as the be-all and end-all of cosmic villains since those pages from that Thor Annual.

Easy to understand once you get Aspirants = Gentry.

The Aspirants mentioned before in Kieron Gillen's Iron Man... also fighting the Celestials. I am guessing that was an earlier attempt to destroy them prior to an invasion.

I think you mean the 'Cosmic Egg'. But that was no product of Kismet and Eternity doing the nasty, that was Krona himself. The egg was observed by Metron.

>I'm one of the people who expected Oblivion to be the Jailer

I am another one of those people, actually.

And I agree. I made this. It's inept, but it does indicate how I view Oblivion.

man, I need one of those hypercrisis play-by-plays that covers all the continuity ewing is drawing from for this. I still need to get around to reading marvel boy this weekend

...That could be a good thread. With Ultimates, Marvel is finally doing something which is at least like Hypercrisis-worthy material.

As much as I appreciate Ewing's respect and usage of extremely niche characters and concepts, I can't help but wonder how much better his stuff would sell if he were willing to 'toe the line' a little more and do a more classic run with popular characters that still showed off his love for the old lore and stranger cosmic stuff. If he reined in the crazy shit for a bit, I think he could get really big and have more free rein to do his own really abstract stuff in the long run.

I like it-can't claim to be well-versed enough in how the abstracts currently function (especially now with everything in flux) to critique accuracy, but your view of Oblivion fits mine pretty well. Something outside of hierarchies and realities utterly, simultaneously more powerful than any standard evil multiversal threat and infinitely more limited in opportunities to actually act upon the world.

>do a more classic run with popular characters
isn't that basically his run on Mighty Avengers?

Did Mighty Avengers have a classic lineup? IIRC most of the characters were pretty niche.

Then again, I guess it could just be that Marvel hasn't really given him a good chance. I'd kill to have him on Thor.

it's where he keeps his things!

We Darksied now!

Nice, this is how I pictured it as well (Althought it is missing the neutral zone at the edge of the multiverse). I guess that in this graph the first firmament would fill the opposite page.