What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNTA5WPzPqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rose has a huge slanted vagina. which men prefer.

racial profiling: the movie

Left looks like you would raise strong masculine children, right looks like you'd raise beta soyboy nu-males, they're just appealing to the times

Tia Carrere is a half-Filipino/half-American whitey

The Viet chick is just fat

Rose is supposed to look ugly in TLJ on purpose. The first scene they introduce her she's some rando fatty engineer or something with an ugly crying face. She looks decent irl

Women took over casting duties, whaddaya think?

This. Her Star Wars haircut makes her look like a pudgy 10 year old boy. IRL she's a solid 4/10.

Unironically jews

Is there a single beautiful woman in TLJ? The white lead looks like a chipmunk in heat.

Rampant global feminism.

THE WRONG SISTER DIED.

A goddamn shame.

who is this egg headed gook and why should i care

>the qt one died
>the uggo one lived
truly
the worst timeline

It's like 7d chess in the sense that the Chinese market has a disdain for Viets, but the Chinese would flip out even harder if they saw best sister kiss Finn.

Female roles should never be filled with people so ugly. Doesn't matter if the character is "supposed to be an ugly engineer."

I think a lot of the problem comes from her costume and hairstyle being the worst possible choices for her already fucked up head shape. Literally makes her head look like twice as wide.

i swear i thought this fatfuck was some alien race shit

A teeny frumpy Asian woman, all men love that!

your average asian girl has a higher probability to be feminine, great mother, and not cheat on you, compared to the average white woman

very unfair observation

Maybe its the yellow fever but i think she is cute

take one for the team and date her for us

nah mate you're just a sad weaboo.

I don’t know. I kinda like it when they make that face.

Means you're hetero, guy.

I WANT ROSE TO SHIT IN MY MOUTH

youtube.com/watch?v=gNTA5WPzPqQ

ugly is the new beautiful

Just watched... Goddamn that bitch was annoying. She reminded me of one of those uggo chicks who keep fucking up your game by constantly bugging you because they want your dick, even though you never show the slightest amount of interest

Both ugly, one on the right is just fat.