Decompressed comics were a mistake

"B-but it is a good stor-"

Nope, it's a BORING story, and you're being pretentious if you think that boring = deep.

Good thing the sales are already in the shitter. Will be canceled soon.

Has she finally Hulked out? Jennifer Walters PTSD Adventures: Formerly known as She-Hulk

>Has she finally Hulked out?
Nope.

Are you fucking kidding? I guess they are going to blame the failure to misogynists.

It works IF you have not only a good story that is compelling but also good characterization to present.

You appreciate it then. I think, some people have learned to write that way when they had things pretty well outlined and I think they turn it on for stories they care about less to just simply "stall". And I'm trying to be kind here because it is infuriating.

>"this cover is a lie" the series.

I want to read more of her PTSD adventures, because I related with mindfucked lawyers
storytime when?

You plebs don't get high art. The audience is the Hulk each issue raises your anger meter once you give up and drop the comic you reached Hulk status. She made you the Hulk genius.

No storytime?

storytime nao or die in a fire, OP

come on, someone storytime it

> has she finally hulked out

she's been hulking out since issue 1, idiot.

where's the storytime fuckley?

>5 issues
>still didn't Hulk out
Damn, I would be so mad, if i paid for this... IF.

Lol

Yeah one of Tamaki's big problem is that she does not know how to pace to a monthly book, or adjust her story to it. She thinks in 140 pages rather than six part 23 pages.

Actually, I've changed my mind, don't storytime it please.

Post War whatever that means. Hmmm Hahahaha.

Here it is boys code green.

Hulk EVA 01. 8 pages still on a useless flashback.

I just remembered that Hulk used to be able to see ghosts, and it got brought up when Bruce's will was read

>She bought flowers in her colors
What a cute couple.

Jess is shacking up with that hedgehog, so Carol needs to find a new girl to beta orbit

poor Carol's getting desperate since Jess dumped her for Scruffy McManBeard

AKA, Dennis Hopeless' Creepy Self-Insert

Marv Wolfman got himself married to his waifu Donna Troy.

indeed it is

Liking this creepy apartment complex cult.

lol, hivemind.

I didn't think he was creepy. As self-inserts go I thought he was pretty entertaining. I mean, if that's how Hopeless sees himself -- as a scruffy ex-con loser who's somehow landed a woman ten times better than he is -- that's kind of humble. And if he's Porcupine that makes Jess a stand-in for his wife, which is kinda sweet.

Go away Hopeless.

Here we go code green code green.

You seem to be discussinig with yourself in the very first post OP. Do you hear voices?

Anyhoo: I like the story, I like the art - though the decompression IS ridiculous.
If they published six of these issues in one volume once every six months, it would make (some sort of sense) - but serving tiny snippets of story per month is just silly.

FINALLY

The end.

As stupid as it sounds, you're correct in bringing up that it's something that came from Bruce, not the Hulk, so if Jen is family she might have this ability too

Can't wait for next issue. It was great. Maybe she'll Hulk out by the end of next issue.

yeah, it's good, but the pace is WAY too slow. the buildup needed two issues max.

I really tried to like this series, but this kind of story telling isn't suitable for a comic. Maybe a graphic novel.

[Berserk Intensifies]

>Japanese writer
>writing a non-decompressed story
>ever

Next issue it starts with the conflict already resolved and just the aftermath of her Hulking out please.

I like the build-up. You need slow build-up when writing about anxiety.

it helps that I only think about this book when its being story timed, so don't actually do any waiting. mentally I might as well be reading it archivally instead of serially.

Kek

Marvel bring back new universe.

I can't wait.

I can't wait for Bendis to kill him off next time that he gets his hands on Jess.

should I start reading this? I enjoy muscle girls and never into comics before

The reason this comic gets hate is because a woman is writing it and is about a woman suffering through depression and traumatic experiences instead of their masturbatory punching or She Hulk clothes getting shredded for titillation.

they're over in Ultimates^2. this issue they summoned the Psy-hawk

There are no muscle girls in it.

>she-hulk has no muscle girls
that seems wrong.

Carol will get to be with her Spider-Wife one day.

It's probably not a good choice as your first She-Hulk comic.

I was about to suggest Byrne's run, but looking over it she;s really not drawn that muscular at all.

compared to, say, this

this is way more aesthetically pleasing is the story line good?

Hey look She Hulk in her lingerie. Deep comics. Not surprised at all.

its pretty fun

Sensational vol.2 was cheesecake with extra cheese

Spoken like a true wise man

I suppose it's a binge-read thing, collect for a year, then read it all in one go.

Decompressed stories work if the comic comes out more than, what, 2 times a month? Kind of hard to keep readers interested if they have to wait 4 months before the first act is over.
I doubt the trade will be any better, though.

There's a middle ground between five issues of nothing and Stan "Every Panel Should Contain A Small Paragraph" Lee, OP.

I like a bit of decompression but man, this entire story so far could've been done in one or two issues.

Shut up

Thought the cover was for Lobo for a second.

So does thus means she is finally going to hunt Clint?

The excuse would work if she wasn't actually Canadian.

Fuan no Tane did amazing stories about anxiety in only a couple of pages. This shit is ridiculous.

fuck off

>If you don't like decompressed books, you are Sup Forums
What did he mean by this?

d e c o m p r e s s e d b u m p

WHat issue is this from?

>you will NEVER walk strait again

J-jeez, Jen, no need to get so lewd

What board is this? /r9k/?

I know it's a meme, but seriously what are these facial expressions trying to convey?

It's okay. It's not okay. Some things are okay but some things aren't okay. Okay? No. Not okay

Decompressed comics don't necessarily have to be shitty, but they're hard to pull off properly.
And yes this is a piece of boring shit.

bait.jpeg