I killed them. All of them

I killed them. All of them.
And not just the men, but the women, and the children too.
They were like animals and I slaughtered them like animals! I hate them!

Pure kino, was literally holding back tears.

>lucas in charge of writing dialogue
>hayden teaching acting classes

A teenager that has just revenged his mother that was raped to death by sand people, after not having seen his mother for many years because he is accepted into a religious practice that shuns emotion delivers awkward emotional lines. golly gee them prequels is so bad and lucas is a hack fraud not like true and honest disney from the ground up Rey.

Why are you stating the obvious?

Oh Any! I truly deeply want you to have my babies now! Is this what being blinded by love feels like, Any?

This isn't the board to discuss sandniggers user

Thanks Dad that's all I wanted to hear

THIS. Hayden seemed like a soon to be school shooter episode II and III which fit the character perfectly and was well written.

Luke, did I ever tell you that your father wanted you to have this lightsaber? You'll forgive me, it appears that I have Progeria and age at an accelerated rate. You wouldn't believe it, but just 18 years ago I was a dashing and handsome young man, flying around the galaxy and dismembering your father. That's right, Luke. You see in my case Alzheimer's has robbed me of the memory that I was the one that nearly murdered Anakin Skywalker. Before claiming this very blade, I managed to sever his arms and his legs and watched as he burned alive on a volcano planet. In hindsight I suppose that I wasn't a very good friend, but afterall I think he'd still want you to have this lightsaber. Perhaps someday you could be as proficient at murdering younglings as he was
>91866569

>My nephew was 15 and said something edgy a few times, always thought there was something "off" about him ya know? Nearly stabbed the little fucker once while he was sleeping lmao, but he caught me so I ran away.

>Life's ok though in this cave, been drinking right from the teat of this cow here. Catch some fish now and then. I heard later that the scare I gave him turned my little nephew into a psychopath, haha, always knew he wasn't right in the head.

>Funny thing is my father was a literal serial killer who once hacked up an entire school full of kids with a sword, and I never gave up on him and I even forgave him for his crimes in the end. But my nephew? Naw, there's no saving him. That little cunt can go to hell for all I care.

>it's ok that darth vader is now a whiny, teen, little, bitch space jesus with anger issues guided by a nonsensical vague prophecy that nobody ever explains well or knows why the hell they care about it, and his entire arc is based around some pedo queen who fell in love with the creep little kid
>this is ok

Gen Z was a mistake

So Palpatine was the one who was mindfucking both of them to fuck each other right? It should’ve been this fucking scene that sent Padme running for hills. But the fact she didn’t makes me think something was up.

>implying being through the clone wars and facing the jedi holocaust where you are hunted for 2 decades wouldn't aggressively age you

dark vader is so fuckign epic right guys cant get over how badass he is XD stupid fucking kids ruined it GGRRRRR

the love arc is terribly written and ruins the movie. I wont deny that. But who other than a whiny, teen little bitch would become vader? its not like he is an idiot in the prequels. Or vader is anything but some pure evil figure in the orignal trilogy. He grew up and matured in the meantime stuck with the burden of his edgy phase. But dont pretend hitler or the Nazis they base it off were any different. Lord knows he was an edgy shit.

Yeah afterall women hate bad boys.

>oy gevalt, remember the 6 gorillion jedi gassed by da emperor!
The Jedi attacked based Palpatine, who had them all rounded up into camps. If all the Jewdi were gassed, why are there so many force sensitives?

>it's laughably bad ON PURPOSE

Yousa love some big dudu

Snoke manipulated not just Ben but Luke too.
This is the only way I can rationalize Luke's character assassination.

Love won’t save you, Padme. Only my new powers that I never got can do that.

>I need him to teach me the super secret sith power to prevent people from dying! Don't kill him Mace!
>*attacks Mace*
>lol, I never said I actually knew how to do it, come be my second in command and kill all your friends, allies and even children at the jedi order, all in the hope that we MIGHT one day research how to do the sith death repelling magic
So why the fuck didn't the retard figure out he was being tricked at this point?

Because he knows the Jedi (who are shown to be incredibly vindictive and vengeful) would never let him live long enough to research the anti-death spell.

Old Ben, tell that story about Qui-Gon raping you when you was a padawan.

Lol, get sanded on, bitch.

It seems that your entire motivation to betray and kill all your friends to join me are now gone woops, now help me conquer the galaxy!

There is no fucking anti-death spell that Palpatine will hand over to him. It's revealed here that Palpatine was working both sides against each other in the clone wars for fucks sake, only a retard would think he's trustworthy.

I'd have genocided the galaxy to get a whiff of Padme panty!

>There is no fucking anti-death spell that Palpatine will hand over to him

To be fair there probably is but yeah, like you said he's a retard for trusting Sheev.