DA comic storytime: Chaos

Alright Sup Forums here we go again, this time we are REALLY getting into it.
The last 2 storytimes were nothing compared to this one. I don’t care who you are or what you’ve seen, you are not ready for what is coming. I’m just going to do the first 45 pages right now, but that's more than enough.

Previous story times:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ed5Bh_DbHPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember, you could be reading The Button or Ewing’s wild ride, but you chose to read this.

You bumped a perfectly good thread off the catalog, OP. Think about that. Was it worth it?

For what I know is coming, yes.

Making fun of stuff on DeviantArt is too easy. It's basically like bullying an autistic 13 year old.

What did the creation of this thread kill anyway?
I hope it was Sup Forumsco/, but I know I wouldn't be that lucky.

You don't bully autistic children?

Yeah, but it's fun to read this stuff together.

you madman OP

I don't care what you say.
You are not ready for this.

You have no idea.

>66666
How unbelievably fitting.

And now on to chapter 2.

Art change incoming.

how can this be more insane and wild than tails gets trolled, prove me wrong OP

Surprisingly, the gender swapped Shadow isn’t even the worst part about this, but we’ll get to that later.

Tails gets trolled is art. I can't even compare it with anything else made by man.

>He rides the fucking plane to work
>Artist couldn't be pissed to even use the actual plane as reference

I'm dying send help

There is no salvation for any of us.

Bump

Wew

Genderswapping Sonic characters doesn't even matter unless you act like a retarded sexual deviant about it. Every character is designed to be obscenely cute, the only designators of gender are eyelashes, clothes and sometimes boobs. Shit, that last one is actually uncommon too.

We can jest, but fancomics and fiction can still be the first step in really acquiring a passion for creativity.
Sure it's entirely possible it can foster just as much, if not more, a lack of originality due to dependence on pre-existing concepts, a general inability to develop writing or art skills beyond the limitations of said pre-existing concept, and inability to accept constructive criticism due to the passion behind the pre-existing concept fueling and shadowing anything original within the creator and other complex psychological and physical inhibitors.

Still, I can't help but reflect on the fact when I used to imagine and dedicate myself to fanwork I had a limitless pool of energy, interest and imagination. When I started doing my own stuff I always found writer's block or the initial blandness of my art and character design to quickly put me off without the proverbial carrot on a stick in front of me.

Also this isn't to say one should not eventually progress out of the crutch of leaning on pre-established properties. I'm just saying whatever early year ills come from it, the good and bad can still have their benefits later on.

For example, since fanwork has the immediate benefit of presenting to a robust audience already interested in the subject, you're going to get a lot of feedback frequently. That can motivate someone beyond what their own willpower allows, or act as incentive to improve when they'd otherwise stagnate.

I wasn't one for the attention and praise of others myself, but I could still see even back then how it would inspire someone so much as doodling silly battles between cartoon characters to master photoshop and then find the skills they learn useful elsewhere.

Then again, sometimes bad is bad, and for all the potential good that lies in wait the life we choose is a coin flip.
After all, fun and games aside had I not dodged the furry life most Sonic fans fall into I don't know where I'd be now. Probably still here.

That's too much to respond to while I'm doing a storytime, so I'm just going to smile and nod.

Nobody minds actual fanart and comics. Shit, the good ones often serve as stepping stones to professional employment. Most "fan art/comics/fiction" are just people inserting their fetishes and stories they've read into pre-existing material, so we mock that.

Luckily, the artist already censored the penis as an incentive to go to her site to see the uncensored version. However later pages didn’t cover ALL of them so I had to make a few edits.

>why are you still awake
in the daytime.

Actually makes sense, foxes and hedgehogs are nocturnal i suppose.

Now that I think about it, this is the 3rd time in a row where the creator is female. Weird.

End of chapter 2.

Chapter 3 time.

This is a really short "chapter".

Wew.

Man, that explosion.
That must have taken at least 3 minutes to draw. Bravo

>aids
What

For a while I was unsure if the creator was going to make Sonic and Tails gay or not.

She did not.

I'm pretty sure thats not how AIDS works
Especially not these days

End of chapter 3

Remember how I said Shadow wasn't the worst part?

Chapter 4

Does it ever explain how he GOT AIDS?

Are we gonna get a sonic on drugs flashback?

Super AIDS

I’ll stop after this chapter. I wish I had time for chapter 4, but it’s longer than chapters 1-4 combined. I maybe do it tonight if this thread is still alive, or just wait till tomorrow.

>amy wheelchair bound
>Knuckles might be a girl, I can't tell if those are boobs or just pecs

wewlad

>I wish I had time for chapter 4
I meant 5.

Yes, you will see how it happened in chapter 5.

I think Knuckles is guy, but now you're making me question it.

Whatever happened to Eggman anyway?
Just going to drop that?
Alright.

Nah, chances are it was shitty

Isn't the whole point of "tunnels of love" to give couples alone time?

Taking a picture of them that the entire park can see kinda defeats that purpose

as in Superman metropolis or is that a sonic thing too?

Why does every single character with hair or "hair" have it covering one of their eyes?

Better question, if this can be seen by the whole park, how could anyone go in not knowing that it would happen?

god, i feel bad for ridiculing a person who obviously spent alot of time and energy creating....this. It's just so...genuine and that's what makes it funny. It's like it has no awareness of its own ridiculousness and that makes the whole phenomena even harder to ignore.

So is Shadow like a MtF or does the comic just assume shadow has always been a she?

My guess is too much influence from other sonic artists who mimic sonic OCs that try to be anime.
Trying to track down the person who started that is like trying to find the first person to ever have AIDS.

is the doc meant to be a blackjack reference or am i giving the author to much credit

>There's nothing we can do.
Unless you collect more rings or find all 7 Chaos Emeralds or Chaos Control into the past.

I'm going to guess always.

That's why I tell people to be nice if they ever decide to follow these people. I don't want them run off before they can finish their work.

He's gonna give shadow AIDS
This is hilarious

Your guess is as good as mine, but there aren't too many non sonic references in this.

About that......
Chapter 5. I'll probably do it tomorrow.

End of chapter 4.

I wish I had more time so I could do chapter 5, but it goes on to page 130, so it'll be tomorrow. Get ready, there's more than just sonic AIDS.

>page 130
Jesus, now I have to see what could possibly drive someone to make an 80 page chapter.
>there's more than just sonic AIDS.
Can't really be prepared for anything after that.

noo way man....i actually need to catalog this whole thing don't I?

Did the math, I killed

YOU ARE SMOKING BACKWARDS DUMP ASS

>all those sixes for this image
Well done, Not Quite Double-Satan!

I just googled the DA profile....their art is actually improving and they're still making THIS. I love it

>they're still making THIS
Yeah, she's only a few pages into chapter 6, so I'll throw that at the end of tomorrow's storytime.

haha holy crap
thats great

>mfw I looked ahead
holy shit this thread is going to break tomorrow

I'm refraining from spoilers. I want to be tainted with a support system readily available.

>that was supposed to be a fucking grave
Okay, it's partly my fault for not seeing it drawn somewhat decently in panel 3, but in panel 4 it literally looks like the remainder of a tree cut down.

Tomorrow will be fun.

Just to be safe, I suggest abandoning this thread now. You never know when someone might come in and say it anyway. There's no reason to stop this thread from falling into the archive at this point.

>not gay pairing
I'm disappoint

When did Shadow's head get so tiny?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK HOLY FUCK OP YOU SHOULD SPOILER THIS SHIT YOU SON OF A BITCH

If you remove Sonic from this panel I would take that yaoi-Tails as my husbando. I'm dead serious.

Off to a marvelous start.

Look again, that wasn't part of the stoytime.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ed5Bh_DbHPU

Any drawfags here than can explain the science behind this? What's wrong with her hand at the last shot? There's something that puts me off. It's supposed to be the palm, but it looks like it's actually the outer side.

O

O-O H

O-OH GOD THIS

THIS IS

OH G-GOD G-G-G-G-GOD

T-T-T-T-THIS IS

...-...-...........

OH

fucking gross

>Luther the Hedgehog