FUCKSW

It's over..

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/why-some-movie-theaters-are-refusing-to-play-star-wars-the-last-jedi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>newer thing on the left
>horrendous formatting
>no explanation for any of the numbers

terrible image, you're gonna need a better one if you want to properly counter the shilling.

They've fucking done it, they did what no amount of prequels and shitty EU books and games could. They killed Star Wars, they made the public lose interest in it. Holy shit.

Daily reminder TLJ needs to make $2 bil to break even and if it does not then this film is FACTUALLY A FAILURE

>kinonoob
>doesn't understand the numbers state first monday of release

Good.

That's a big drop

I'm sure they saw this coming. It's why they demanded that cinemas must show the film for several weeks, even if the attendance is low

This is typical of all sequels

What, sauce?

it doesn't need to make as much as the first one it only needs to make profit. If each new film makes a small profit, after 100 films they will make back their 4 billion

Just 100 films? Their investors will love that

Was there anyone that did not expect this? I mean Awakens was the first SW movie in like a decade, it pretty much transcended just being a movie and became a cultural event all the normies got into for a few weeks. Last Jedi hype was more something the "lol popculture XD" normies got into.

Huh, and how many Simpsons movies do they have to make to make back the 52 billions they are paying for Fox?

for you

they already made back their 4b and then some. 4b+ from 3 movies, minus budget, plus billions in moichandising

>they already made back their 4b and then some
Not really, no

That's a typical drop. Force Awakens wasn't a typical movie.

not

probably at least 3 billion just in profit from 3 movies, plus billions in merchandise, they got a bargain

So how much did Mark get paid?

the 1986 transformers movie was orson welles last film

Holy shit. 58%? That's worse than BvS.

Irrelevant

Some theatres decided not to show the film because of Disney's ludicrous demands
slashfilm.com/why-some-movie-theaters-are-refusing-to-play-star-wars-the-last-jedi/

>Those terms include the fact that Disney will receive 65% of revenue from ticket sales, the highest percentage a Hollywood studio has ever demanded. They’re also forcing theaters to screen the film in their largest auditorium for at least four weeks. For previous Star Wars movies, the studio has required 64% of the revenue from ticket sales and four week commitments, but typical Disney movies only require a two week commitment.

Dont lecture me Plinkett. I see throught the lies of the mouse. I do not feat the critics as you do

>try to jew harder other theaters
>it drops by 58%
POTTERY

>Welles as Falstaff
Chimes at Midnight was truly based, one of the greatest films I've ever seen

Even normies are hating it though, that leaf who shit on it on Entertainment Weekly or whatever said he loved R1 and TFA and hated this.

like an actual rat, the Eternal Mouse will die from its greed

a ticket for the last jedi and those alien rubber tits

Nah, it needs about $800 million-$1 billion in worldwide gross to pay for itself and its marketing.

Depending on today's drop, it's debatable if it'll make much more than that.

What would be Sup Forums's reaction if it under perform like JL?

If you add up production budgets for the 3 movies so far it's about $750-800M. They spent easily $500M in marketing and that's an extremely conservative estimate.
TLJ tanking, even if it "only" makes $1B, will hurt every movie they out out after, forever.

The memes would last for years

Gallons and gallons of cum

Kathleen Kennedy will become the new just meme

Transformers 86 was kino

I wants to know also

Endless speculation on Kathleen Kennedy's mysterious """disappearance""".

I told my coworker a month ago this movie wouldnt make more than TFA and that I would put money on it. He said he'd take that bet and then we never made the bet real.

Goddammit.

I hope this movie doesn't break a billion in a month.

>theaters are going to have to run this shit even longer than usual

haha oh wow