>admiral ACKBAR

How did George get away with this?

F

/thread

Literally 9gag meme character

F

F

unironically the hardest part of the movie to watch

Why didn’t he take over after Leia, replace Laura Dern, then at the have a big meme moment where he “IT’s A TRAP!”s the first order and hyper space missiles them?

How did Disney not see the golden opportunity to put him on the lightspeed suicide mission?

Ackbar is not a woman. This is why.

Ackbar died like a dog.
Like, all we see of his death is a fuckin missile being shot through the bridge of the cruiser and he's fuckin gone into space not more than ten minutes into the film. How many movies has he been in, like 4? And spawned countless memes? Only to be killed offscreen.

I think he should've been, aside from Leia, the sole survivor of the ship's senior crew. He should've been the one to sacrifice himself to save the Resistance. It would've been far more fitting.

>We will never get the manly tears moment of an Admiral Ackbar farewell speech before a glorious suicide mission
>"My friends, it has been an honour serving this Rebellion with you all."

f

/thread
EU is the only real canon

NO FUCK YOU DONT SAY HE DIED NONONO FUCK YOU FUCK THIS MOVIE FUCK DISNEY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

War is hell.

The mouse will never let aliens do important shit, they’re only there as window dressing to remind you it’s supposed to be Star Wars. Normies only care about humans.

This is clearly a trap.

*dies off camera*

F

I had his 1982 figure...

Alot of the normies I know are closet furfags.

F

Was he Fleet Admiral or Grand Admiral in Disney Wars?

F
I'm afraid non humans are seen as non important to disney my friend

Just give Ackbar a fish daughter that wears a purple wig. Maybe Ackbar bleeds out and Ackbarina saves the rest of the rebels by sacrificing herself before almost all the transports blow up.

grim

Pewdiepie is right, it should have been Ackbar that launched the cruiser into the flagship.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOSUKnnLXQg

Bravo Disney, you've made the prequels link by comparison.
It was the 70s at first, so literally nobody knew about that word and now they've literally made him die for his sins, so it's good.

F

>link
Goddamn it, my phone doesn't know what Kino is, kindof like Disney.

Because then Ackbar would be the character associated with the Star Wars equivelant of "Why didn't they just use the eagles to fly to Mount Doom?" instead of Vice Admiral Witholdo.

F

>It looks like...I'm in a trap

>How did George get away with this?
that's hardly the worst thing he did

F alternate reality ackbar

No one asked admiral ackbar how he gender identifies. This is highly problematic