Hey Mark, you better get back into shape, boy do we have the role of a lifetime for you

>Hey Mark, you better get back into shape, boy do we have the role of a lifetime for you

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2333096/Star-Wars-star-Mark-Hamill-searches-public-ashtray-used-cigarette-butts--smokes-luxury-BMW.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>role of a lifetime

Literally.

Seeing him look so healthy makes me happy. At least something good came out of this shit

tbqh when you have SW money and are set for life you have no rights to look like he did on the left, I don't understand these degenerates

He lost a lot of weight but he is also covered in a lot of make up on the right pic
good for him though

Mark is not that rich. Probly the poorest of the OT cast if you dont count fisher since she most likely blew everything on coke.

Probably extended his life for a few more years by getting him fit. He should be grateful.

Only until he's assassinated to boost sales for IX.

pretty hard for me to understand where you're coming from - working out to get fit and lose weight etc is really hard work that you do because you aren't set for life. You still have to, you know make your mark, impress women etc. Do you think if you're rich you pay for a personal trainer and they just do the running and puffing and panting for you?

>Boy I can't wait to see the old gang again! Just let me see script to see what good ol' Luke is up to.

It did wonders for his looks and health, so it's cool
Guy can actually be called a silverfox now

he bought a new Audi with his TFA money

What did he mean by this

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2333096/Star-Wars-star-Mark-Hamill-searches-public-ashtray-used-cigarette-butts--smokes-luxury-BMW.html

I wish george made a movie with him and literally fuck you to disney

cancerlungs should be lined up and shot

I used to smoke 25-30 a day

I quit over night and have never wanted to raid an ashtray

why is he doing that

great lighting in this pic

This is fucking sad and it infuriates me that this daylishit makes fun of people like him. Man's had problems, whatever.

Time for an intelligent director to cast him in some kino.

He's a great actor.

This is the site reported Riley Stearns threatening Ewan Macgregor saying "Call me a cuck, will ya?"

mfw this parody was magnitudes more respectful to both Mark and Star Wars than the shit we got from Disney