93 percent on rotten tomatoes

>93 percent on rotten tomatoes
>on it's way to making a billion at the box office
>btfo reddit and hillary supporters in one fell swoop
>annihilates the status quo and takes risks pissing off every fat neckbeard who worships the OT

Is this /ourmovie/?

I absolutely respect the fact that Disney middle fingered the fucking fan theorists by literally stating Rey is a nobody and killing off Snoke. Then portrayed Luke like the idiot he was in the OT instead of the shit the EU gave us. Bravo Disney. Keep doing what you're doing and don't let fucking Ewok apologists dissuade you.

star wars is the ultimate soyboy tier you dumb pleb sheep. I hated Sup Forums, it's filled with literal idiots who actually take blockbuster cashgrabs as something serious. I really hope you all die somehow

>brainlet only knows how to talk in meme buzzwords

lol

this is the angle marketers are going with now?

> attacks an user for using meme buzzwords
>uses meme buzzwords
fucking die you pathetic moron. It honestly baffles me how you people are so sheepish and plain dumb an uncultivated. Waste of life.

I bet you clapped when Littlefinger died in Game of Thrones. Subverting expectations is retarded if there is no purpose to subverting expectations. They killed Snoke off without any build-up, logic or point. Killing people off for the sake of shock value is not smart, it's retardation.

Johnson wrote VIII without even seeing VII and it fucking shows. Disney has had nothing planned out, this trilogy should've been planned from the beginning but instead they allowed someone with autism to write the script for the tent pole of their trilogy without even seeing the first entry of the trilogy. This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

>doesn't even capitalize the first word of his sentence
>still uses memey buzzwords as substitute for an actual argument
>pretends to be someone other than the guy I replied to

I think a film Blade Reddit would be more your taste.

Nice angle, but the shilling is too obvious.

*a film like

I apologize for that mistake.

>watching Game of Thrones

Off yourself

>no argument

Nice

It's like I'm on Reddit! I'm using Reddit spacing to make you guys feel more at home.

Don't watch Game of Memes. And calm down nerd it's a movie.

And objective trash like TLJ is clearly your speed you shit kicker.

>I think a film Blade Reddit would be more your taste.
do you know anything outside the popular pleb specter you hick? If you say you're older than 16 I'm going to off myself

>on it's way to making a billion at the box office
It's got a 60+% drop off Sunday-Monday, compared to TFA 33%. This movie has no legs, word of mouth is bad, international sales are below expectations again and the toy sales are well known to be seriously under-performing. There's no way this is performing as well as Disney would like, and I wouldn't be surprised if this falls well short of 1 billion. Also remember that ESB performed better than ANH, and ROTJ performed better than both of the. Disney was probably expecting this to happen, but it isn't.
>b..b.. buh second biggest SW opening ever
Doesn't matter if it loses steam too fast and if the second film is performing worse than the first that means you hemorrhaging viewers and the franchise doesn't have a good future.

Sup Forums being wrong again. lol you faggots never give up hope do you?

Still not an argument. It's like your just bandwagoning to look cool in front of your meme friends. Even on Sup Forums, a virgin like you is just that, a virgin.

Considering that's all you and your ilk discuss, I see no reason to believe you watch anything else other than psuedo-mainstream garbage.

>already halfway to a billion in less than 5 days
>"b-b-but it's going to flop. red letter memeia and le based pewdiepew said so!!!"

Pathetic

>>already halfway to a billion in less than 5 days
>>"b-b-but it's going to flop. red letter memeia and le based pewdiepew said so!!!"
>Pathetic
Just like BvS, right?

Movie was utter shite. But if it's enough to kill off this tired franchise, I'll take it.

>>btfo reddit and hillary supporters in one fell swoop
I know you shills are panicking about nobody liking this dumpster fire but have some decency

>movie is so fucking terrible that even normies are making fun of how awful it is
>55% audience score
>it'll make half of TFA and kill any good will this franchise still has
It kind of is /ourmovie/ but not for the reasons you think

kys disney shill
bob iger will never be president btw

BvS was a shit movie with a 20 percent on RT. Literally irrelevant to this conversation.

Nice trips, shame it was wasted on an entirely wrong opinion. Hope Mike Stoklarda's cock feels good in your throat.

>no argument
Strike 1
>shit opinions
Strike 2
>hillary supporter
Strike 3, get the fuck out of here

And by normies, you mean the vocal minorities and bandwagoners, right? Literally worthless.

Bob Who? Fuck off with your non-argumentative bullcrap, you uneducated fuckwad.

>BvS was a shit movie with a 20 percent on RT. Literally irrelevant to this conversation.
>TLJ isn't shit
lol check em faggot

>doesn't have an argument
>responds with a stale meme

Okay?

>And by normies, you mean the vocal minorities and bandwagoners, right? Literally worthless.
No, the 45% of the 130,000 people who voted in Rotten Tomatoes, along with other websites all over the world. No one likes this piece of crap and it's dropping more than BvS right now
>mfw user reviews openly talking about bought critics
Fucking LMAO

So, a little under 60,000 people, a.k.a. subhuman minorities, who disliked it compared to the millions and millions who loved it? Hmm... I wonder who I should believe...

Fuck off with your bandwagoner bullshit

Hey guys