Storytime

Secret empire and tie ins preview

>We built a wall so you alien fucks won't enter but forgot the keys! pls halp!

Cap looks like he is already tired of this

Just wake up America Chavez and have her teleport you somewhere

Have Monica travel through the forcefield as light and then shut down the shield at lightspeed

Dead on arrival.

>this art

Steve looks miserable, Zemo is hard to read because of the soggy mask. I can't tell if he is wistful, sad or neutral in the first panel or if he is amused or irritated in the second one.

That's not appropriate language to use on a child Daisy

"Because science" they can't do that

I haven't read about the new falcon. What the fuck is up with his eyes?

guess who will have to explain why America can't just go to an alternate Earth that doesnt have a shield, then teleport from that Earth to the 616 one (or whatever they call it now)

How the Fuck would Cap even invade other civilizations of space?

When my lcs owner handed this to me he called it propeganda

Marvel has its own Space Cabbie?

>You cannot afford to be silent or afraid or complacent
>The only way to stop this is to be silent and complacent

PICK A LANE, MARVEL

Are they intentionally trying to reference Glenn from the Walking Dead or is that just me?

>Baby Groot just floating there screaming

>you half-kymellian? why the long face?
ok, stupid joke, but it made me laugh

Yes, Carol... Why weaken the integrity of the shield with a cosmic blast when you can just punch it really, really hard...

Finally my exhausted women fetish gets its due

Moongirl looks like the noid

They're doing a whole crossover based on the Cap Nazi reveal that everyone hated? Holy shit Marvel is kill

I didn't even know this was a tie in

That's the first thing I thought

Also Ultimates with stand in artist

Has anybody ever met someone in person that caught all the pokemon in their game?

Also if Qausar and Death sentry are anything to go by getting swallowed by a giant snake creature will be the last we see of Adam

Pretty much anything not Spider-Related is getting a tie in, and Marvel also has those UUUU miniseries, and the main event.

So many books for the completionists to buy. Shit, if I have the time, I should tally up the cost of everything Secret Empire related

Boy does that cover betray the severity of their current predicament

Who's this bitch with the quantum bands?

You know how they say good art has the ability capture a feeling, it holds an essence of truth and emotion? It expresses and reflects something so genuine and meaningful, such that other means of comprehension hold no ground?

Cap's face does the same for me. Fuck you Marvel.

Avril Kincaid
Former SHIELD agent who took up the bands after Wendell retired in Pleasant Hill and has been working for Steve ever since.
Also she's a lesbian

The new Quasar, a lesbian OC that Spencer made, and supposedly killed off in the #0 issue. Wendall trained her,

My god this art is bad

>all the characters look tired, bored, and annoyed with what's going on in their universe

Finally, a Marvel book I can relate to.

Those Hydra Hero variants actually form a giant Hydra symbol when put all together, I wish I saved the final picture

Avril , the new lesbian Quasar, because Phyla is old and busted, and Wendell is too much of a straight white man for current year.

That's the last one

So was Phylla, does that mean this new girl is a terrible Quasar and will die soon also?

Sweet Secret Empire boxes.

How much longer are they going to keep going with punished Strange?

If you believe her getting eaten by one of those giant space bugs as her dying (Secret Empire #0), then she is already dead.

She's probably going to bust out of it in the next issue though

>spoiler

Please yes, that would be too much.

>Has anybody ever met someone in person that caught all the pokemon in their game?
I did. Gen I, though.

Devil Dinosaur is a good boy.

I wanted to as a kid but everybody I knew had blue version just because blastoise look looked cool on the box art.

Fuck you Widow. Im sure Clint would help.

Why not just go hang out with Guardians? Get a few drinks with Novas? Because Chitauri will just keep crashing into the shield, doing fuckall. And if the damn thing breaks, then you can come back.
Seriously. It's like watching a 5-year-old try and stop a steamroller. There is no point in it doing this, and no chance for survival. Half of the Alpha Flight are in fucking spacesuits.

Huh, I kinda want that Hydra pin, and I was needing to get a new longbox. I wonder if my LCS will have them and how much they cost.

I completed the fifth gen pokedex. And I know someone who has all pokemon 1st through 6th gen. High level autism is more common than you think user

Not even against a threat as dangerous and massive as this the Guardians can behave like soldiers.

Scratch that, they can't even behave like regular people anymore.

I'm so sick of retarded Guardians when are they gonna leave?

I just realized. Moon Girl is just Gert from Runaways, with everything awesome about Gert removed.

He was a regular human until his DNA was spliced with Falcon's pet DNA, if i remember correctly. He has wings, a healing factor, and hawkish eyes that make him look uncanny (no artist that I know of managed to make him look good with them)

Torque draws some nice covers.

By now he must be tired of ass-wiping duty. I mean, an entire office of grown fat bald men with shit running down their legs, and he's gotta take care of it all.

>everyone hated
The only people that hated it were normies, MCUfags, Stucky shippers, twitter, and tumblr. Which may be a lot of people, but it's a lot of people that don't buy comics so fuck 'em.

>everything awesome about Gert removed.
So nothing removed? Gert was the worst one.

Now if it was Annihilus you guys would have been dead already

And yet Guardians were stuck on Earth.

Good thing Annihilus is a jobber now who pisses himself when he sees one assassin, see the Bendis Guardians ending

How strong is Annihilus without the cosmic rod and quantum bands?

I know they are trying to make the Chitauri wave into a big threat but somehow it's very underwelming especially since I know none of the characters are going to die (not even Quasar).

Pretty sure we won't even see random Alpha Flight cannon fodder people die.

Heck most of their expressions and attitude towards rhe Chitauri wave are "We are tired and this is hard"

As much as I dislike the art, I must admit that the Chitaurii looking like a big garbage tsunami is quite fitting

Strong enough to almost knock Thor out and able to shatter Invisible Woman's shields after a few blows.

Marvel would be so much better if all people in that cover just had an horrible PERMANENT DEATH

>hating on based murderfu

Mark Brooks art is the best thing about this event.

shes going to fuck them one by one

Here it is, my dude

Was avengers world really his breakout book?

Glenn?

>Secret Empire
>1-9
>9

>Chitauri Wave

This shit is so piss poor it needs to insult good events?