HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

userscloud.com/z4biskz1jqqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's a failure
She just does not have the pull that other female heroes have like kamala or storm or wonder woman

What really makes this hilarious is that you KNOW they added that "Start Here" graphic without the slightest bit of self-awareness

Kamala is terrible, though.
Only terrorists think she's "cute", and even then that's the only good thing they have to say about her.

Yet somehow she is more successful then Carol

DNA fans BTFO

This is why we need to fight against movie synergy and Sup Forums.

Lol

As someone who knows little about Carol Danvers, what is it about her that makes her unappealing to readers?

Are these the reading guides Marvel said they'd put out before Legacy?

>Three different on-goings in five years.

I haven't been following Marvel, but I've heard people complaining about it. Actually seeing it in print is just... damn.

She's on #4 right now, "The Mighty Captain Marvel!"

>THE VILLAINOUS STAR
kek

It's the Roman Reigns effect

The second one is just a relaunch of the first. It's still only one run. Either way, of all those trades, only the Butters/Fazekas and the Gage/Gage trades are any good.

Pretty much... She's got all the things needed for her to be THE GAL but Marvel's push of her is so poorly-handled and transparent that fans are rejecting her

They basically rewrote her origin via mind-wipe and then she got mind-wiped like two more times. I mean she's had some shitty twists and turns in her stories but they gave her a fucking blank slate personality, went on a pixel-bitching spree about the bad continuity and sold books more on the appeal of being a muh-muh-member of the CAROL CORPS!! YAY! than actual quality.

Carol's stealth S.W.O.R.D. series is the only thing I can remember being deent in recently. She's OK in Ultimates I guess, but she's still pretty fucking bland. And she in no way acts like a military bitch. Plus as regards her being EARTH'S GREATEST HERO. And they switch her so often you can never really get a feel for her as a character in any of her recent stories.

I actually kinda like Carol Danvers. I don't mind the new look or costume and I think if they just retained some aspect of her core personality, if they had her be tough in a more meaningful way than just YAS! QUEEN! SLAY! punching things they could spin out some really good books while still keeping her at the centre of the Marvel U. I don't know what they hope for, really - maybe some Iron Man magic when she (finally) gets her movie.

>starting with Bendis
GOTG is literally one of his worst books. It's evident that he din't know what to do with them and that he didn't like writing them, why publicise it?

She's got realistic teenager problems, and a large, well-developed supporting cast that make the book feel alive and warm. Her only problem is a lack of a decent rogues' gallery yet.

Vol. 1
Vol. 2
Vol. 1
Vol. 2
Vol. 3
Vol. 1
Vol. 2
And current back at vol. 1 and selling like shit.

Bravo!

No giffen Thanos.

>KSD was writing for FIVE relaunches
>The genuinely good writers leave the first time they're relaunched
It's like their marketing department is completely out of touch with their editorial.

5th if you count the secret wars mini.

Shhh can't let them know what quality writing is

>well-developed supporting cast that make the book feel alive and warm.
Only now and that because she using alpha flight and abigail brand, both groups who people like for their connection to the x-men

>Character is a C-list
>Gets pushed
>Character now sells worse than when it was a C-list
Fucking how?

Apologies for dumb question, but is DNA short for Dan Abnett?

He was talking about Kamala.

This sadly.

I meant Kamala. Carol's book is dogshit.

Dan And Andy Lanning.

Dan 'n Andy

She's fucking great in Reed's run on her book. I'd say that and Kang Dynasty are her best stuff, but it's not like I've read everything with her.

Anons were right. Carol only sold went she was faipbait.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw the newest generation who dare to enter comics won't ever be exposed to DnA and they'll attribute the success of the Guardians in comics to Bendis.

Oh okay.

You retards are aware it's a reading order for the NOW era, aren't you? It's not a general order for the characters since the start.

>No Annihilation or Imperative
It's not like he was the star of either, but they're still important stories that he played a role in. Why would they not include those?

Because it's a book dedicated to the All-New era? Retard.

We all know which one is Carol's best ongoing.

>"Captain Marvel: Earth's Mightiest Hero Vol. 1 & 2"
My god, they fucking had to RETCON the TITLE of KSD's first series just so casual wouldn't get confused with their constant idiotic relaunches.

>If that was the case
It is the case. That's how the book is titled. Where do you think these pages are coming from?

It literally says start here. If they cared about older eras for these characters they woud've done a longer recap like they did with X-Men.

No, because it's a book about their NOW era. Can you get that through your thick skull?

>We all know which one is Carol's best ongoing.
Toilet paper?

where are you getting these from?

All-New, All-Different Marvel Reading Chronology (2017) (digital-Empire)
userscloud.com/z4biskz1jqqg

Meanwhile in the movie

>Roman Reigns
A google search tells me he's a wrestler but I need context

he got a lot of push to be the face of the company but they pushed him too much in the face of the audience too fast that the fans rejected him
I heard from other wrestlers that he is a good guy to work with

Those covers are lazy as fuck.

>large, well-developed
My favorite adjectives

Also .

He was pushed as the next big wrestler and the push caused rejection instead.

Ain't the Rock also half black?

The best thing about this is that it perfectly illustrates how terrible modern marvel is.

>Didn't include the Gamora solo

It's not even over yet.

>they didn't include the Drax one either

>I don't know what they hope for, really - maybe some Iron Man magic when she (finally) gets her movie.

i feel she's gonna bomb for more or less the same reasons why the wonder woman movie will probably bomb

Push Carol of all character was already a pretty shit decision. Only waifufags liked her.

The way some of them treat Brian Reed's run as the pinnacle of capecomics to justify their investment in a character that never was more than tits 'n ass is really funny.

Because people are fucking tired of formulaic, empty, superhero CGI fests full of oh so witty one-liners?

They also had to put in damn near 20 issues in the second one

>We all know which one is Carol's best ongoing.
Of course.

no because nobody really cares about either of the flagship female heroes from their respective companies companies

Brian Reed run of course

Dammit.

Well, I'll just be over here in the corner with my opinions then.

>The way some of them treat Brian Reed's run as the pinnacle of capecomics to justify their investment in a character that never was more than tits 'n ass is really funny.
>Brian Reed run of course
And here we are.

So stupid, why would a newbie care abiut Cancerverse and Rich if they never read the older stuff, Marvel is stupid.

>tfw I liked the early noughties Ms. Marvel run
>tfw it was the only semi-decent thing the character has been a part of

GotG vol 2 has easter eggs with their names, Starlin's, and Kirby's.

Nothing for Bendis because Gunn ignores his shit.

Because this isn't a global order, stupid.

For 5 issues then it all went downhill with CW2, if you really think that is her best run then you have low standards

Rock's grandfather had an awesome fight with James Bond in You Only Live Twice.

That space border patrol run seemed at least decent from what I saw storytimed here.

Beyond everything else, the push Marvel is giving her. Not only is is undeserved, you can only have "This is our best character!! Shes so smart and tough and beats all the other characters!" shoved down your throat so many times before you start to hate the object being pushed

CW2 arc was just as good as the first one. Maybe better.

>then it all went downhill with CW2

every marvel book went downhill with CW2. i wouldn't be surprised if 80-90% of their lineup was at cancellation numbers

Yeah and I'm questioning why that story is even recommended because of that, retard.

>Rightful place...

Yes she is

different grades of shit

Its so easy to make Carol a cinimatic character though, you just play up her negative personal traits.

>Just Old Man Logan it, with PTSD'd Carol going on a cross country dive into alcoholism after her best friend the alien is killed by the government/the kree and grants her his powers

Rocky Johnson in the picture is Black
He married Peter Maivia's daughter and here's Rock

Mighty Just #4 Storytime.

Reed's run isn't as good as Claremont's.

Those volumes don't add up. DeConnick had like three volumes alone. Wouldn't she be on Volume six by now?

agreed

This is why no one likes Marvel.

Based Gunn.

Bendis BTFO.

That's the point.

She rarely goes beyond vol. 2 because her series has to be relaunched every twelve months due to low sales.

Right is cancer.

Left is your usual Thanos wanking. I did like it though.

Full list.

At least four of those could have also been Vol 1s.

Marvel, you couldn't even commit to that.

Man, the hard turn into Starlin's Adam Warlock/Thanos philosophy headbutting is going to be so jarring for anyone looking for The Movie: The Book.