Guardians 2

Did you like it? Soundtrack seemed a bit forced and so did the humour in a few places. Drax was the funniest guy in the entire movie.

Best Stan Lee cameo in the MCU

>Yondu will never be your daddy

I loved Drax and Mantis... I don't care what you faggots think, I had a good laugh a few times, I had fun watching it. Too much sex jokes, a few jokes that just felt like throwbacks from the first movie but overall I loved it.

SPOILERS

Baby Groot is ok, not the greatest thing ever
I'm happy that we saw Ego as a planet with a face, but the super saiyan battle was a bit much. So was Pacman.

The movie tried to make you feel things for the characters and it's the first time it works in a Marvel movie. I just love them all.

I'm happy that we are able to see so much odd things in the Guardians movies I mean : The original guardians, Howard, the fucking watchers, ... I was not expecting a single of those things. And FUCKING ADAM WARLOCK. I'm already looking forward to see Vol.3 and Infinity War, I just love those characters. James Gunn loves the Marvel Universe and as a fan too, I'm just happy he's the guy behind Guardians of the Galaxy because I was the biggest fan of them from the Abnett run.

>I'm happy that we saw Ego as a planet with a face, but the super saiyan battle was a bit much. So was Pacman.

the movie was such a piece of shit...

>Adam warlock
wait what
when was that?

One of the post credit scenes : Ayesha created a new type of breed for sovereign, she calls it Adam. You see a "cocoon" like apparatus.

one of the 5 post credits scenes along with this guy meeting the watchers

OHHH THAT WAS HIM
I didn't reconize the cocoon, tho it did seem familiar, this explains everything

If it didn't meander in the middle, it would've been an absolutely perfect movie. It just needed a stronger narrative thrust.

Also, Star-Lord's reduced role was both a boon and a detriment. A boon because we got to spend more time with the other Guardians and a detriment because the climax relies heavily on his relationship with other people so we ought to have gotten a few choice flashback bits of him, his mom, and Yondu beforehand

You didn't hear her say, Adam?

>Howard
is Howard the duck in the movie? with text or just a quick cameo?

>We got the OG Guardians team appearing together in the MCU before the OG Avengers

With text, but it's a cameo. He's with a robo-prostitute.

He's hanging at a bar at the Ravagers' planet and telling a robo prostitute about how "once you go quack you never go back".

ty xD

After thinking about it for a while, I realized that where it fails (aside from wonky CGI here and there) is to deliver a sense of adventure like the first one had
Also the overall theme of "what is family" really feels like everything there is to it, not many layers to it -so when it works, it really works, but every other subplot feels a bit flat

>neither will David Hasselhoff
Just fuck my shit up

>no Vance
>no Yondu

>So far, the Disney and Marvel sequel is pacing well ahead of the first film. Guardians Vol. 2 debuted to $4.5 million in Australia, including previews. That's three times more than Guardians of the Galaxy did in August 2014. It is also the second-highest opening day for any Marvel release behind 2012's The Avengers.

>Guardians Vol. 2 posted similar gains in Italy on Tuesday with $1.4 million. And in New Zealand, its opening-day haul of $700,000 represented the biggest first-day take of the year so far.

>Tracking suggests the quirky superhero tentpole could approach or top $100 million in its overseas debut.

Where will you be when this makes 1 billion in about two weeks?

Also the new "Marvel studios" intro with live action MCU Avengers looks gay as fuck

>hating on the Hoff[/spoiler

No, sir. You are the piece of shit

I couldn't understand a single word Sylvester Stallone said.

And I'm still mad we didn't get more Cosmo

Well, Yondu was dead at the time, but I too was disappointed in the lack of Vance

I was hoping Quil would call Yondu his dad before he died. Glad he did it at the funeral,
which was a great scene.

>I loved Drax and Mantis
I like it as a surrogate daughter thing. I'd hate it if it became romantic.

>Drax

Well, if you go shirtless the whole time, I guess that would make anyone's nipples super sensitive

Well they find one another hideous, but Drax does admit out loud that Mants was beautiful...on the inside.

I chuckled. Batista continues to be amazing in these films.

I was disappointed that Drax and Gamora didn't get to use their blades more this movie, but they gave them enough cool moments to make up for it.

I still can't believe Drax the Destroyer is now a superstar

I wonder what Starlin thinks

Wouldn't a creature be more vulnerable on the inside than on the outside?

Why was Drax in the wrong here?

I loved it a lot.

The reveal about the skeletons. Man.

i read his impressions. he really likes it.

Best song?

Father and Son

The Chain. Wish it had played longer

When does it play?

At the very end.

During the ending, pretty much. Scene before the ending.

After Yondu's funeral.