OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uw8dW9Hyno0
youtube.com/watch?v=L2UCRNldC3s
youtube.com/watch?v=64QtwK3GXhI
youtu.be/87NHueHBHwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heard he's a cunt in real life

I would be too if "younger" folk only knew me as Mr Bean and noone else.

the face he drew on top to fix it scared me as a kid

>"younger" folk
I thought it was mostly foreign audiences?

Probably a mix of both at one point. Whoever grew up with Bean is now in their mid-late 20s and the cartoon doesn't really connect for gen edge.

He's just British

A couple americans got their feelings hurt cause they don't understand the british bants.

DAVID?

Doesn't help that his other 3 prominent roles were in Rat Race, Johnny English and in Blackadder

grow up

He is.

I used to work in his local shop and he was always very rude and dismissive. Didn't like it one bit when I told him "he was life was imitating art with his Mr. Bean driving" after he smashed up his McLaren car.

I saw Rowan Atkinson at a grocery store in London yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

i remember his hbo special being pretty funny

youtu.be/uw8dW9Hyno0

The drawing on the painting gave me nightmares.

Quality physical comedy

I recently rewatched mr bean and its Borderline creepy how often he gets naked.
The entire thing gave off really nasty child molester vibes.

His speech at the end was GOAT

I liked the Thin Blue Line

Because you never get naked to wash your sweaty shitty body?? Btfo user

grown man naked is funny

i found this movie brilliant but everyone hated it

Most British actors are.

Yeah, I'm surprised how they got away with this.

>have to bring home a coworker for a few days for the most important job assignment of your life
>coworker is autistic and accidentally breaks a few objects
>family hates him so much they leave you and wife wants a divorce
Do americans really do this?

>20s
series were released back in 1990 and if you were to grow with them, you would definitely be over 30 now, you unbearable retard

big if true

Judging by the place he works and his job, I think it's safe to assume that she was only after him for the money, so yes.

This was the last movie I've ever watched in a theater.

I'm in 26 and I grew up with it, retard

It's still funny

How many Reliants did he flip over the course of the show?

Well he has aspergers so not that different from your average user

See
The frequency in which Mr bean gets into weird scenes where he's naked publically is fetish tier. In one episode he loses his speedos in a public pool full of kids and flashes a group of teenage girls.
It's all written under a pretense of haha look at the funny man but deep down you just know someone got off to writing it.

I remember a different scene with the same setup where the sign said "out of order"

>I sit there....and look at the paintings...

>British """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humour""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

It's in the same episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2UCRNldC3s

The Mr. Bean Christmas episode is easily in my top 5 all time holiday kino list.

based

chad-and-virgin.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=64QtwK3GXhI

I’m 21 and have only seen him in Mr bean. Although I’ve seen pics of him in what I guess is Victorian type clothing I think?

Blackadder

Mr. Based's Holidays > Mr. Bean 1

had really aesthetic scenery and dispelled the notion of mr bean being anything other than an innocent alien man with little concept of human customs

Same wtf

You'll love this then

youtu.be/87NHueHBHwY

Woah me too

same, remember finding the whole film quite unsettling for some reason. i remember feeling sick at the operation scene when he sticks his fingers in someone.

Had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Bean at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny

>NOSEGAYS
>planted by big nose evil man

I KNEW IT

i need this with face of Rian Johnson, the 54% from rotten tomatos in stand of the painting and the TLJ in his hand