RIAN YOU FUCKING HACK

RIAN YOU FUCKING HACK

WHO?

>Haman
>being retard like Holdo
soy pls

Also she was on Zeon side, you know, the space nazis

Yeah, what a hack. Not like anime “borrows” an embarrassing amount of shit from Hollywood.

>Imagine japs borrowing material from jews and hoping Tojo and co. can create something entertaining from Commiefornia entertainment.

name 1 (one) thing anime borrows from hollywood

ghost in the shell is a blade runner rip off

Anything with an artificial human is automatically a blade runner rip off, right?

GITS and many manga are largely inspired by BR, it's very influential. But it's in no way a rip off, they built something quite different.

Big fucking Bambi eyes

BR isn't all of Hollywood and GITS isn't all of anime

It is when Blade Runner came first

Don't you ever compare a completely flat/solid character like Haman to some star gwars wannabe female power hack.
Funny how tomino made a stinker female antagonist while still being a Jap sexist it's like poetry.

The bomb scenes looks like Yamato

Anime does the strong action girl thing for decades.

And they do it 20x better than Hollywood.

Old good Hollywood. Not modern joke Hollywood.

>mfw it will actually redeem the whole Poe subplot being about nothing if she turns out to be megalomaniacal bithc putting on a facade

So maybe he's trying to tell us Poe was right. She really was being a traitor/coward. She just rolled with it when it looked like she was safe.

Haman was pedo though.

Did ancient alchemists rip off Blade Runner when they created artificial humans/Homoculi?

A lot of the new creatures and shit seem like miyazaki or something so I'm sure he'd "be inspired" by others too

Lady Maria from Bloodborne is better character than Rey, and she really only had like 10 minutes in a DLC.

I dont understand anything you said. And that makes me happy

Its called Metal Gear, Kojima stole Escape from LA.

wasn't Jewdough like 18-19? he seemed older than the usual Gundam protag

Good point, everyone knows japanese mecha copied pacific rim

He was 14. Haman was going for /ss/ until she was cockblocked every time.

It looked more like Dr.Who episode.

gundams literally use giant lightsabers

Stop mansplaining, Poe.

SIEG ZEON