1,094 days until Avatar 2

>1,094 days until Avatar 2

B A S E D

Can someone trackdown the old tripfag ABATAP? I need to interview him as he was the most dedicated person I've ever seen over James Cameron's AVATAR.

Killed in Ukraine in 2015 I'm afraid. Was recruited by local forces and refused to wear Ukranian fatigues and opted for his own pair of tiger stripe BDUs to look more like a Na'vi. Tragically mowed down by a 23mm when he was spotted 2,000m away by Russian-friendly forces.

He died doing what he loved. I read he was especially handy with a PKM during his short-lived career.

abatap is the only tripfag i don't mind, basically a living meme

ah-bloo-bloo

Bump

How can one man be so BASED

He'll end the capeshit menace.

Blue Zoe best Zoe

>no proof

>t-those hips

na'vi girls have breeding hips

Based Jim

We're all rooting for you!!!

You CAN keep it up!!

Based Reddit Frog Poster !

SEETHING

BASED

I'm going to marry a Navi!

>misspelling years as "days"

Jk, based Avatar user

BASED!

BASED I'm going to marry a Navi! poster

You want to know why I love Avatar user frog? Avatar user frog is a completely self-made meme. So many other memes are based in nostalgic childrens shows, funny faces, relatable situations, or references. Not Avatar user frog. Avatar user frog is completely absurd. It's a low-res generic toad, and an arbitrary method of celebrating Avatar. The first person to ever upvote Avatar user frog did not do so out of recognition. The first person to ever upvote Avatar user frog did not do so because a pre-existing meme format. The first person to ever upvote Avatar user frog upvoted a meme literally pulled from the ether by sheer human creativity and willpower. Avatar user frog is evidence that humans can stare into the meaningless void of eternity and force their own meaning onto to it. I will always upvote Avatar user frog, my anons!

you'll be dealt with as abatap was

>Avatar user frog is a completely self-made meme.

Exept it was blatantly copied from the Leicester City "xxx days until we win the Champions League" meme from Sup Forums

props

HISSSSSSSSS

You'd think after weeks this would get old. But it doesn't. It's like Christmas every days. You may know what gift you're getting, but that doesn't spoil it at all. Avatar poster makes everyday worth living, and gives me the motivation to make it one more day. Just my feelings. I truly don't care if anyone sees this, because I know that Avatar poster did, and that's all that really matter

this desu

i wrote desu out btw because

THIS DESU absolutely!!!

Based Avatar Poster! He can keep this up and will become an eternal Internet legend.

I look forward to his thread and read it at my desk every morning with my first cup of coffee. Long may you run OP.

Based Days Until Avatar 2 Poster.

Truly a legend in our lifetime.

>1094 days

>tfw i remember when this countdown was still in the 1200's

It feels like yesterday
feels bad man

>X days till Dances With Wolves in Space 2

>tfw

>has to spam this thread everyday or people will forget like they forgot about Avatar

Cry more, butthurt hater.

>charges more for 3D so the plebs will watch the pretty lights
Was Avatar a movie? I really don't remember it. I remember a cool CGI light show.

>nearly 3/4 were unwashed plebs that had probably never seen a movie before

good job getting money from 3rd worlders

Trash opinions are not welcome in this thread thanks.

then don't start threads about shit movies like Avatar. Was that a movie really? I really don't remember it.

>It's a Reddit barges into a comfy Avatar thread episode

>everyone I don't like is reddit

reddit.com/r/avatar

SEETHING

capeshit > avatar

Wrong.

But True Lies was good. Avatar sucked balls.

Formerly 1,095 days

As the week goes on, my soul slowly leaves my body. My senses perpetually weakens and eventually dies. Each day, I've lost all sense of taste and color drains from my sight; all I see is gray. Then there, on the horizon of Sup Forums A champion emerges to save my sanity. As I open the thread and see our hero announce that it is indeed, "X days until Avatar 2", I release a tremendous and voluminous orgasm that revives my body and give me reason to live for another day.

Neytiri... In a blouse that shows off her oversized cleavage and is unbuttoned to further amplify it

NEYNEY

FUN FACT: first tests for Avatar started in 2001, for an unproduced sci-fi drama

Neyney!

That sub has barely over 1100 subscribers, compare that to r/StarWars with 750k

>avatar was originally about an alien living in dc with his human girlfriend

>The current official release dates are December 18, 2020, for Avatar 2, December 17, 2021, for Avatar 3, December 20, 2024, for Avatar 4 and December 19, 2025, for Avatar 5. Production will allegedly begin on September 25, 2017.

>Cameron has generally been distinctly non-committal about the delays.

>"The important thing for me is not when the first one comes out but the cadence of the release pattern," He told Variety.

>"I want them to be released as close together as possible. If it's an annual appointment to show up at Christmas, I want to make sure that we're able to fulfil on that promise."

THE MADMAN

>avatar 2 is Jake living in DC with Neytiri

full circle, like the potters wheel

>work has been absolutely crazy
>missed like five Avatar countdown threads in a row
Thanks OP. This is a nice sight after a stressful few weeks. Based.

Jim will be there for us.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

MAD MAN

How can one man be so based?

Who will be the vilain ?

Who was going to be the villain in Titanic?

Our mad man Jim will figure something out.

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAH TITANIC GON FLOP

Has he ever gone in depth about how he approaches his storytelling throughout the production phases?

I actually liked the first Avatar

Yes. For Avatar 2-4, he had all the writers sit together and write the entire arc together, before telling them which of the 3 they'd be working on. He said he knew if they knew what film they'd be working on, they'd focus on their film instead of the entire arc.

>1 day until next based avatar countdown thread

26,256 hours until based Jim changes cinema forever (again)

Who will play based avatar poster in the inevitable biopic?

formerly 1 day (or would it be 2???)

>tfw many have tried to copy based avartarposter but couldn't even handle going from just two digits

bless this thread

Can't wait, breh.

L-LEWD

>no based getout poster

I'm scared

It will be just as forgettable as the first, if not more so.

Butthurt hater. Cry more.

Someone get this hothead outta here

What does profitability have to do with memorability? A bunch of people saw the movie, great. Doesn't mean anyone gives a shit about it now, or remembers a single quote.

I think it's time to gas all mousefags.

>tfw i was the thanosposter
I woke up and have seen the light, but can I repent?

ABSOLUTELY LIVID

Yes, child. There's room for all on Pandora.

impressive. Can't wait for the sequels!

BOONIE BEARS 3

Is that nips I see?

> mfw I realize Jim managed to make a movie about nude giantess women and got a PG-13 rating

she's a woman after all

>javascript:quote('91880859');
very accurate

>tfw still haven’t watched Avatar

The tears were delicious